4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

February 3, 2017

great for helping my customers get their rewards and making them come back

Toptiergoods
November 22, 2016

As a small business, I am excited about offering our loyal customers something that is meaningful to them and low maintenance for us. I struggled with setting the system up but their customer service is as excellent as Shopify's. This is sweet! Lo-Lo by Bar-Maids. www.bar-maids.com

Bar Maids
February 10, 2017

So far so good, the setup wasn't too bad. But I need more time to look into it, and have a better experience with it.

Mmmbakehouse
Malaysia
February 15, 2022

So far, this app is doing precisely what I want and expect, and more than that I am immensely grateful for how the support team helped us work though one issue that surfaced. FANTASTIC product and team!!

Phase Shift Games
Smile.io replied February 16, 2022

Thanks for sharing your kind & generous feedback! 😊

June 7, 2022

Really liking the app so far - we had a little trouble setting up at first but we received help really swiftly to get it set up :) thank you so much!

Witzig
Smile.io replied June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 🙌 🙌 🙌 I really appreciate it & I'm so happy that we were able to get you started with Smile today! 😁✨

💖 Lisa

September 13, 2016

Super easy to set up. Great UI and quick integration.

Jewellery By Meander
May 5, 2016

What a great idea! It's easy to set up and I'm certain my customers are going to love it!
Mike Cuggy - Wicked Jewellery.co.uk

Devon Craft Company
October 2, 2017

Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L C Auctionstore
Argentina
October 14, 2020

I have been very impressed by the support and customer service for this app. We plan to use it for our Point of Sale, and are moving our e-com over to shopify as well and will use it there as well to have a unified experience.

BabyCubby
Smile.io replied October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! ✨ We're so glad that our support team was able to help :)

August 24, 2016