Reviews (6,097)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

August 24, 2021

Very well engineered app, all what we were looking for in the loyalty program is available. Integration with our review app also working fine.
Excellent support by Larry and the team!

DodoMarket: Gifts & Flower Delivery Mauritius
Mauritius
Smile.io replied August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're really glad that we could help you to set things up, and looking forward to seeing your business grow! ❤️

January 6, 2021

I'm still setting up this app, and got some help on the chat from Larry who did a great job solving some issues. Can't wait to see how it helps with our customer engagement!

MOKOSH
Smile.io replied January 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟Happy to hear live chat with Larry was helpful! We're excited for your launch and we're here to help you boost customer engagement 🚀

May 31, 2016

I tried a few loyalty apps before this and left them because they didn't have the features I wanted. This app has them all. The cost is based on a win-win scenario. Basically, the more subscribers you have, the more your business grows, and the more you pay Sweet Tooth. I'm perfectly fine with that. The support staff is very prompt and helpful. Sweet Tooth also has multiple articles on how to make the most of your loyalty program. All around a fantastic app and I look forward to growing my business with their assistance.

Natural Nutraceuticals
June 25, 2017

really good app easy to setup and feature rich.

Techshop001
Edited March 15, 2021

It was tough at first, but I was able to get some help to understand the program. Maggie helped me with all my questions.

LK Boutique
5 months using the app
Smile.io replied March 16, 2021

Thanks for the honest review, and we're so happy Maggie was able to get you sorted with all your questions!

June 12, 2016

Very easy, streamlined set-up! Shopify app designers take notice: this is your competition.

Bloc Vote
May 11, 2017

The application is great, but lacking the translation for other language, many customers do not know how to use and have difficulties even the store doing a detailed manual.
If it is possible to change the note then I add 5 stars if the translation is added to other languages, I need the Brazilian Portuguese.

O aplicativo é ótimo, porém falta a tradução para outras linguagem, muitos clientes não sabem usar e tem dificuldades mesmo a loja fazendo um manual detalhado.
Se for possível alterar a nota depois coloco 5 estrelas caso seja acrescentado a tradução para outras línguas, preciso da português brasil.

Poison Dress
Brazil
5 months using the app
April 12, 2022

i am very happy with the service today. i had the $49 plan and when i explain my needs and the feature is too many for me. they explained kindly about i can downgrade my plan to be free! really thankful!

Min's
Smile.io replied April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!! Please don't hesitate to reach. out to our team whenever - always happy to help! 💖

May 25, 2021

I used this app to create my vip tiers. So at first i was upset at the pricing, Because yes i'm only starting my business but i still want an amazing rewards program. Thank god the customer service ( Larry) was great and the very easily worked with me to personalize the vip tier memberships with a cheaper and more affordable plan.

BABY TOYS YOU TRUST
Smile.io replied May 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟 I am glad that Larry was such a great help! Looking forward to seeing your business grow with Smile.

August 10, 2017

Excellent this is very helpful

Gheadphones