4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

Edited February 11, 2017

Misleading for the free account.

I would say that the worst thing is tha they insist paying at least $60 per month in order to remove a giant branding logo, I would have given a 5 star review otherwise.

Furthermore, they limit a lot of features unless you pay, which would be bearable if they didn't decide to openly brand the rewards form. I would not recommend downloading this app if you are a starting store, it would probably be a conversion killer considering the fact that your customers will know that you use free website tools unless you pay $60 a month. If they would lower the price for developing stores and didn't decide to brand the loyalty program form with their huge logo, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, they've chosen to overcharge for such a simple application. I'm afraid I'll be uninstalling this application soon.

Exephis Gadgets
29 minutes using the app
August 24, 2016

Very streamlined app, allows creation of a loyalty program within minutes. One of the only Shopify Loyalty Programs allowing Membership Tiers (though only available to Premium Subscribers). Downside is very little customisation options available to free plan users.

Straw Boss Comb Collective
19 minutes using the app
June 16, 2022

I used this app to reward our brand community and keep a loyal customer base - our brand really does well for loyal customers so this app really helps to do that. Free plan is more than enough for a small company

InverclydeGin
19 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied June 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy Smile was able to help :)

December 11, 2016

It looks really great however many of the option that are advertised i.e. customer receiving points on spending are only available on paid version. I probably would not have downloaded the app if this had been clear. I felt a little miss guided.

Mitty Burns
25 minutes using the app
August 15, 2016

Very nice app, easy to use and great incentive to increase sales. Only drawback for me is currency is restricted to USD and as a UK seller I would like GBP alternative.

Retro Posters
15 minutes using the app
June 17, 2017

seems good, see how it works on our own site if you like... www.annalise.co.uk

Annalise Jewellery
11 minutes using the app
July 24, 2016

Never thought of a rewards program for my shop. So far so good!

60 South
March 22, 2017

so far so good. pretty easy set up. still messing with it.

Cribsoflove
October 12, 2016

Yes thank you for providing an amazing loyality program.

Little Lovebug Designs
September 23, 2020

Hello dear, I installed it to try it on, and unfortunately I cant have it in french :( Do you have a solution for that ?

narcisses
France
13 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied September 23, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for your review! We do have a French version coming very soon! I'll send you over an email with more information :)