4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

November 26, 2022

The integration was easy and seamless and I like that I can add ways for my customers to join. It's a very cool app

Unknwn Kings Apparel
10 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied November 27, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad that Smile was easy to integrate. And, we think you are very cool too 😎 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

June 24, 2016

Very easy to set up and all the options I needed. The pricing structure is a far better fit for us than others I've reviewed.

The Homestyle Collective
New Zealand
About 3 hours using the app
July 8, 2016

So easy to use! Can customize exactly how you want with online help to any questions you may have.

In2ition Mercantile
10 minutes using the app
July 28, 2016

I honestly can't believe how easy this was. I use a paid theme and it has a few quirks, however this integrated perfectly. I couldn't be happier so far!

tacticalkeychains.com

Tactical Keychains
August 1, 2016

Oh so easy to install, especially for someone who is not at all tech savvy.

Comicsrus
Edited September 15, 2018

tienen un error en compartir en facebook ( no lo comparti y aun asi me dio los puntos) :C la idea es buena pero tiene fallas la app

Bluendig
Mexico
About 4 hours using the app
March 8, 2023

So far, it's great. I've only had it for a not even an hour yet lol BUT I definitely love the support given by Nicole in the chat. She's super friendly and helpful. Keep it up!!

Peculiar Perfection
About 3 hours using the app
Smile.io replied March 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that our team has been able to help you out :) - The Smile Team 🙂

August 14, 2021

It was really easy to set up and I love the free feature to test out before making a commitment. I hope my clients will enjoy this new feature and it bring more business

STITCHEDSTYLES
Smile.io replied August 17, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

May 2, 2020

I use this app to reward my royal customers, it does well, it would nice for me to know you earlier.

niihaw
Smile.io replied May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

January 25, 2023

Good

SquareBR
Brazil
8 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied January 25, 2023

We're glad you're enjoying Smile. Thanks for leaving a review :)