4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

August 14, 2021

It was really easy to set up and I love the free feature to test out before making a commitment. I hope my clients will enjoy this new feature and it bring more business

STITCHEDSTYLES
9 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied August 17, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

January 25, 2023

Good

SquareBR
Brazil
Smile.io replied January 25, 2023

We're glad you're enjoying Smile. Thanks for leaving a review :)

May 2, 2020

I use this app to reward my royal customers, it does well, it would nice for me to know you earlier.

niihaw
9 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

April 13, 2016

So far this is a great app. Too new to tell conclusively but it's good so far.

Natures Body Art
April 18, 2023

Very easy and simple set up. I've been using Smile on other brands for awhile now and always appreciated the simplicity

Coven Creations
Smile.io replied April 19, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Smile Team ✨

July 15, 2016

I use sweet tooth on both my Arura Clothing website and my Carbon Parts Pros website. It is a great free app to build customer loyalty!

Outdoor Republic
April 20, 2017

LOVE THIS APP!! THIS HELPS MY STORE A LOT!

Luxury Wardrobe
September 16, 2016

Have only just signed up but so far so good. Was easy to install and set up!

Hairwareshop1
Edited May 14, 2023

Guys,
i use your app for my spanish eshop...it is amazing..

BUT...

i need to have Italy language available ...

UPDATE: Please any schedule time when i can expect italy language?

is it possible??

Vitainfluencer.it
Czechia
7 minutes using the app
Smile.io replied May 4, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review — we really appreciate it! 🙌

Currently, Smile is available in English, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and French.

But I totally understand the use case and desire to translate Smile into multiple languages (other customers have also expressed their interest in multi-language support, and we can see why) and we really love this idea. 🤩 we'd be happy to +1 this with our product team for you ✅

Thanks!
-the Smile team 💛

Edited April 14, 2021

I'm super eager to see how this works for my business! It was easy to set up! I'm hoping this will bring more shoppers to my site!

Daria's Blings N Things
Smile.io replied April 14, 2021

We're so happy to hear that the setup process was easy!