Reviews (6,092)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

September 28, 2015

This was was great and easy to setup. The only issue I had with it, is that the referral option is only available if you pay for a premium account. As a very small startup business, 60$ / month is a lot for referral option. For now I will keep using it, until I find something cheaper (or free) which includes referrals.

Nicks Random Goods
February 20, 2016

I just signed up for this app, so I don't have a review based on the functionality, however the features look great and I am anxious to get it set up

Happy Dog Food 2
Edited May 22, 2024

Super nice app and support. I love the value it adds to the store and it was easy to set up. Looks good from a UI perspective. Thanks to Lynn for the help! Knocking down a star since you cannot sort rewards or ways to earn (I requested this two years ago).

Paint by Numbers
Smile.io replied September 7, 2021

We're glad to hear you enjoy the app and user interface! We'll let Lynn know you appreciate her. We do too, she's pretty great at listening to customers needs and helping them get what they need ✨

May 10, 2024

310 Nutrition
Over 7 years using the app
Smile.io replied May 12, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this rating! We really appreciate it 💖

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

May 31, 2024

April 24, 2024

Hoop Culture
About 6 years using the app
Smile.io replied April 26, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating! We really appreciate it 💖

April 23, 2024

Cheese Grotto
Over 5 years using the app
Smile.io replied April 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

May 26, 2024

Synthesis Organics
Over 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied May 28, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖