SMS Notifications

SMS Notifications

by Onjection Labs

SMS Notifications with Abandon Cart Recovery

Ruqsar

This app is well integrated into shopify and makes a sending sms on different events easy, it has worked well for the time we have used it

Loja Tecnologia Outlet

Tha app satisfied my needs for an option of abandon carts' sales notification. For now it's working for my store.

Casesaaz

Genius app increased my sales, and reduced my cart -abandonment!easy to install and setup. Would definitely recommend.

Ebeautybee

I liked that you can customise any sms template
Interface is also clean and neat
There is an option to send Marketing sms

Cotton Tee

App is very good and it is easy to use so i suggest please buy it
I used more than 6 month . Thanks for making this easy app

TUDO PARA SEU LAR

The best app I ever used on shopify.. If you get alot of abandoned checkouts, you must get this app.. It helped me to increase my revenue by 15%..

Casesaaz

This app is working perfect for shopify stores. This app is very good for sending promotional massages like discount codes, offer messages to our customers easily.

Smartwatchesworld

Great application and great customer service. Works really well. I highly recommend for all eCommerce website Thank you.

Voguetune

Awesome, I just loved it. The plan of pay as you go is the best you can get. Its a must-have app for every Shopify owner.

SWIPECARTSTORE

Must have app, integration with shipway is osm, like the real-time tracking services, abandon cart analysis is good. very supportive customer services. Highly Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19