SMS Marketing + Cart Recovery

SMS Marketing + Cart Recovery

by Shipway

SMS notifications + Abandoned Cart Recovery + SMS Marketing

Axiobio Store

Nice App for an SMS campaign. Easy to use and the team is very supportive. One thing I am missing here is the dashboard. The app should provide such a dashboard where we can track the SMS status like the number of SMS that got delivered or opted or not delivered. Over all nice and worthy to use.

Rozyana

التطبيق لا يعمل في السعودية يرسل لكن الرسالة ماتوصل الى جميع الشبكات الموجودة ---------------------------------------------

December 23, 2020

Greetings,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with SMS Marketing + Cart Recovery app wasn't as per your expectations. As already mentioned, you were not able to send the messages because you have not enabled the Abandoned Cart Notification Status. Incase you're still facing issue, feel free to write to us at support@onjection.com

Regards
Team Onjection

Topgummy

This app is flexible easy to use. They full support us to Resolve any issue. I am Happy to use it...

Rejusure

Service is nice. It is flexible and easy to use. They gave us full support for resolved our issues..

Amaze Cart

Best Ever App Till Now I Used For Cart Recovery. As soon as i started using this app my cart recovery sales improved gradually to 130% .
Highly Recommended!!

Shoppers Cart

Using this app and found a great result. The app is recommended. In the Shopify platform, it is an unique app good work team keep it up!

Carnívoro.mx

i pay 60 usd and doesn't work i want my refund i send 2 mail to the support and i dont recieve anr answer i want my refund

November 10, 2020

Hello Carnívoro.mx

Sorry for the Inconvenience caused which was mainly because of difference in the time zone.
As per our system your refund has already been processed. So please check.

Team Onjection

Tushti Essential OXIMETER & IR THERMOMETERS Online Store

People who are looking for one stop solution for automated sms notification, abondoned cart recovery etc. This app will give you the best results. I have given it a trial for first month. It is going amazing . You will love this.

Kwirfy

Simply the best application for marketing. very easy to use and send SMS to my customers,
Good support in every way.
Recomment to use it, and grow business.

1MOREINDIA

Simply the best application and the best service. Thank you Snehal for always giving a quick solution

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27