SMS Notifications

SMS Notifications

by Onjection Labs

SMS Notifications with Abandon Cart Recovery

IncrediblesMe

Their service seems to be getting better, I'm upgrading my review from 1 star to 3. I would like to see the ability to use my own sip provider's sms messaging but it doesn't seem like this is possible. So I end up paying a lot for these text messages that would normally cost me 1/1000th of a cent per.

CREEZ

With this app, we are able to send notifications to the customers very easy through SMS. The customer get all the details of their order and also the shipping information. Now the customer do not have to call us again and again asking for the order status and shipping status. This app is easy to install and use.

UNDISCLOSED

App is super easy to setup and customize! Takes about a minute to get started and so far has worked flawlessly.

Store Kosha Yoga

Absolutely fantastic App!

Very simple to install, fully customisable and definitely helps in generating sales.

It has been around three weeks since I'm using this app and it has definitely helped me convert at least 4sales over this period.

Worth the investment, keep up the great work!

Thezebra

Currently working our way through the features. We love the idea of our customers being reached on their mobile device. This is where the bulk of our traffic resides. Appreciate receiving admin text messages. Thanks!

The Flavour Nation 100 Colombian Specialty Coffee

So far so good. I'm able now to target customers that are too shy to share their info!

Sydney Rugs

Very Easy use App, Great , Love it

Jersey Champs

my company got a class action lawsuit from using this app. And now they dont respond to my emails.

Hoverboardstar

Great app and support.

And you should add statistics tool on the dashboard.

Licorich

great app its easy to work with , i love it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12