SMS Notifications

SMS Notifications

by Onjection Labs

SMS Notifications with Abandon Cart Recovery

TOFFLE

No hassle setting up, works perfectly silently once set up. Can tune multiple scheduled recovery text

Luxuriousautogadgets

Very good app and support thank you so much.

Mulher de Encanto

I had a small problem in the application, but the support was fast, I identified the problem and fixed it quickly. My conversions have increased considerably. Thank you for your support!

casekaro

I was looking for such an app for a long time but did not find a suitable. This one is the perfect choice for order and cart abandonment notification. Pricing for India is also reasonable.

Honey and Spice

Very good app. Helps send notifications to customers without much work. Rates are suitable for India. If your store needs SMS integration in India. This is the app to go for.

thingo.bar

It is a great app. Helped me a lot to recover abandoned carts. Must use! Support team is also very nice.

Food-Links

This is the best app for SMS Notifications. Highly recommended to all shopify Merchants who want to implement SMS feature in Website.

Vedic Spoons

Nice app, no problems faced till date. I have been using for almost a year now. Have got many abandoned carts orders reconfirmed because of the app.

Huntstud

It increases your ROI without digging a hole in your pocket! I will highly recommend this Application for budding e-commerce websites.

Petrichor

Simple and useful app. I was using another app earlier who were not responsive. Someone from this app team called next day to confirm if everything was fine and if we faced any issues.
You can customise templates.
They provide some free SMS credits when install the app to test it out.
You can have your own sender id
I liked that you can customise any sms template
Interface is also clean and neat
There is an option to send Marketing sms though I have not used it yet

Also for those who are not clear on charges (I was not clear) - You have to recharge some amount (minimum is $30) and then your balance will be deducted as the SMS is sent according to the SMS charge for the country.

Overall good App.