SMS & Whatsapp Flow ConvertWay

ConvertWay - Powerful SMS & Whatsapp Marketing Automation

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

casekaro

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was looking for such an app for a long time but did not find a suitable. This one is the perfect choice for order and cart abandonment notification. Pricing for India is also reasonable.

Honey and Spice

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very good app. Helps send notifications to customers without much work. Rates are suitable for India. If your store needs SMS integration in India. This is the app to go for.

thingo.bar

Location India

It is a great app. Helped me a lot to recover abandoned carts. Must use! Support team is also very nice.

Food-Links

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the best app for SMS Notifications. Highly recommended to all shopify Merchants who want to implement SMS feature in Website.

Vedic Spoons

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app, no problems faced till date. I have been using for almost a year now. Have got many abandoned carts orders reconfirmed because of the app.

Huntstud

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It increases your ROI without digging a hole in your pocket! I will highly recommend this Application for budding e-commerce websites.

Petrichor

Location India

Simple and useful app. I was using another app earlier who were not responsive. Someone from this app team called next day to confirm if everything was fine and if we faced any issues.
You can customise templates.
They provide some free SMS credits when install the app to test it out.
You can have your own sender id
I liked that you can customise any sms template
Interface is also clean and neat
There is an option to send Marketing sms though I have not used it yet

Also for those who are not clear on charges (I was not clear) - You have to recharge some amount (minimum is $30) and then your balance will be deducted as the SMS is sent according to the SMS charge for the country.

Overall good App.

Mast Mangoes

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have been using this app for 3 years and it has served my purpose well. Great app for following your sales.

Shopepie

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using this app almost a year, it's amazing and value for money as it only charges when SMS is sent to our customers. The Abandoned Cart Recovery feature is awesome and I love it. I believe it's best then Email cart recovery because not all users read emails regularly but most of them do read SMS and are active on Mobiles. Never faced any issues with the app or support team. Overall it's excellent. Sending SMS notifications to customers also gives a professional and brand sense. I recommend this app and if you are a startup or small store, just go for it.

trykartehai.com

Location India

This App ensure that Customer completes the checkout process, Many a times the customer might have abandoned the checkout assuming they have they have completed the checkout process. This app really helped and sends confirmation as well when order is placed and fulfilled.