WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited July 8, 2019

It increases your ROI without digging a hole in your pocket! I will highly recommend this Application for budding e-commerce websites.

Huntstud
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 7, 2019

Simple and useful app. I was using another app earlier who were not responsive. Someone from this app team called next day to confirm if everything was fine and if we faced any issues.
You can customise templates.
They provide some free SMS credits when install the app to test it out.
You can have your own sender id
I liked that you can customise any sms template
Interface is also clean and neat
There is an option to send Marketing sms though I have not used it yet

Also for those who are not clear on charges (I was not clear) - You have to recharge some amount (minimum is $30) and then your balance will be deducted as the SMS is sent according to the SMS charge for the country.

Overall good App.

Petrichor
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited July 6, 2019

I have been using this app for 3 years and it has served my purpose well. Great app for following your sales.

Mast Mangoes
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited July 4, 2019

I've been using this app almost a year, it's amazing and value for money as it only charges when SMS is sent to our customers. The Abandoned Cart Recovery feature is awesome and I love it. I believe it's best then Email cart recovery because not all users read emails regularly but most of them do read SMS and are active on Mobiles. Never faced any issues with the app or support team. Overall it's excellent. Sending SMS notifications to customers also gives a professional and brand sense. I recommend this app and if you are a startup or small store, just go for it.

Shopepie
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 3, 2019

This App ensure that Customer completes the checkout process, Many a times the customer might have abandoned the checkout assuming they have they have completed the checkout process. This app really helped and sends confirmation as well when order is placed and fulfilled.

trykartehai.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 2, 2019

This ap does what it says without fail and I think it's services are reasonably priced too. I will certainly recommend it.

Southloom
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 27, 2019

Must have app. Very useful in building a relationship with customers through SMS updates. 100% Worth the price

Shop Basic PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 26, 2019

This app is working perfectly for my shopify store. Did'nt face any issues till now. This app is very good for sending promotional massages like discount codes, offer messages to our customers easily. Cost effective too, when compared with the other apps. Also, we can customize the SMS very easily.

Green Revolt
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 26, 2019

The app is amazing. Easy to manage the SMS and check reports of all SMS sent and create promotional campaigns.

Brahma Bull
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 25, 2019

i am using this app. working fantastic. the best part is when you sending promotions text message to your customers

EGAB.IN