SMS & Whatsapp Flow ConvertWay

TheConvertWay- Powerful SMS & Whatsapp Marketing Automation

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Comfy Sandals

The app is slow and not loading customer data. Would require the company to look at it so it doesn't freeze in important time

Reddys Shop

Help keep an eye on ur store get tool to have well can’t fault this app well done keep up the good work just would like more template for campaigns

FashionNeo

IncrediblesMe

For some reason they removed the sync list feature that allows you to update your SMS list with your new customers. I've about had it with their service. From the double dipping on per sms msg costs, and charging for campaigns that their system didn't run until hours later (it is supposed to happen within 5 minutes or so), to their non-existent communication.

Kittenbeauty

good app <3 good app <3 good app <3 good app <3 good app <3 good app <3 good app <3 good app <3 good app <3 good app <3

CREEZ

With this app, we are able to send notifications to the customers very easy through SMS. The customer get all the details of their order and also the shipping information. Now the customer do not have to call us again and again asking for the order status and shipping status.
This app is easy to install and use.

UNDISCLOSED

App is super easy to setup and customize! Takes about a minute to get started and so far has worked flawlessly.

Store Kosha Yoga

Absolutely fantastic App! I have been using it for almost a year now and it has worked flawlessly Very simple to install, fully customisable and definitely helps in generating sales. It makes my brand look extremely professional with follow up SMS's and I know that I've recovered many abandoned carts, by using SMS notifications. Keep up the great work! Special mention to Snehal on customer support, very helpful and patient

Thezebra

Currently working our way through the features. We love the idea of our customers being reached on their mobile device. This is where the bulk of our traffic resides. Appreciate receiving admin text messages. Thanks!

The Flavour Nation 100 Colombian Specialty Coffee

So far so good. I'm able now to target customers that are too shy to share their info!