WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 6, 2019

This app is amazing and has helped us with customer service. The automation is so wonderful and totally reasonable pricing. Texting our customers makes them feel that we are real and it is easy to reach them! I totally recommend this

Vera Stores Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 23, 2019

This app has helped me to send order messages to customers and also recover abandoned cart. It is easy to use and you can choose your own template and shipping Id.

TheHatke
Time spent using app: 15 days
Shipway replied April 24, 2019

Thanks for your kind words. Thats what keeps us going!

April 20, 2019

This really helps us to follow abandon customers. Thanks for the app and team. We had a good amount of conversions from this app by doing the followups regularly.

FitnessOne Store
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Shipway replied April 24, 2019

We are really glad to hear this. Hope to serve you even better in coming days to come.

Edited April 3, 2019

Been using it for a few days. Works well except it keeps sending abandoned cart messages to my own number beyond the number of days I have in my settings.

The Black Canvas
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited August 12, 2019

The app is great. Awesome support. Great app for sending text message campaigns and alerts for abandon cart

La Intimo
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Team,

Our team has already started working on this lately and hopefully in next couple of weeks, we will be able to make it live. Thanks for being with us.

March 21, 2019

I installed it and paid 30$ so that I can use my own sender ID for DeoDap.com

But they are not approving my sender ID

DeoDap
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Team,

We are really sorry to hear this, As we can check the Sender id is already been approved. Request you to please recheck this.

Shall you need any further assistance please mail us at contact@onjection.com

Edited March 28, 2019

Awesome support. Highly recommended. Great app for sending text message campaigns and alerts for abandon carts.

Bully Max
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited February 27, 2019

Its a very good app for sending abandoned cart notifications and order notifications.. price is fair enough. Sms to india should be slightly lower price.. but overall the app is fantastic.

ATRANGI
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shipway replied March 22, 2019

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to us. We will work on your feedback.
Stay tuned for some exciting features ahead!

February 22, 2019

One of the most useful apps. Been using it for long. Seemless and solves a big problem for early stage stores

Craxy Store
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 21, 2019

APP does not work correctly, emailed support and they never responded. Don't install spent $150.....

My Little Darlin
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi Team,

The actual problem was you have put no space in the two urls which are {abandoned_checkout_url}{unsubscribe_link}

We have updated your templates and its been working fine as you confirmed over the email