SMS, Whatsapp Marketing: TCW

ConvertWay - Powerful SMS & Whatsapp Marketing Automation

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Ecom Store 2

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent app for SMS notifications

Novelty Ph

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. Does what it promise

Uptownie101

Time spent using app About 4 years

Good customer service and great app.

Fitfoodchatt

Time spent using app About 4 years

I have emailed support with ZERO help in getting customers removed from the listing. I have spent close to $500 with his company and nothing. They respond in chopping English and are not willing to help.

Zohran

Location India

Good & Working fine. We recommended this app for web owner. Our Customer getting the order and dispatch SMS on time, and we can also edit the message

Sooboutique

Nice App - Very usefull to increase your CVR and get abandonned cart to go back to your store

Door Store Rotherham

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Stumbled across this app by mistake and it was the best mistake ive made. Excellent app with a great ease of use. It has helped me convert quite a few abandoned carts already and only been on the site a couple of weeks.

I had a few questions which the support team got back to me swiftly with all the info I needed.

Great app would recommend. www.TheDoorStores.co.uk

Www Jokerandwitch Com

Time spent using app About 4 years

SMS NOtifications app is a must for every online retailer, as it does both the jobs - transactional messaging (order, delivery refund related) as well as one can send promotional msgs too. Infact, we see good conversions from promo campaigns as against using other services. And the bonus is that one can send SMS for abandoned carts :) We loved this app

Skinconceptsshop

Time spent using app About 2 years

I’m writing this review bc I got an email asking me to write one.
Customer support sucks. Tell your customer support guy, VIKAS KUMAR to respond to my email that I sent on 12 April and follow up email on 14 april.
After i get a response maybe i’ll come back and amend my review.

UPDATE: Support is better now. It shouldn't require a bad review to finally get good service but at least they've changed. Keep it up.

99little

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing App, Customers are actually clicking the link in sms and purchasing if you provide discount code in sms.

I just loved this app. Increased my sales by 5%