4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and robust automation and analytics features. It's praised for its responsive customer support and valuable order confirmation and shipping notification capabilities. The app is effective in recovering abandoned carts and boosting sales, with some reporting a 50-60% increase. It's particularly beneficial for Indian businesses, integrating SMS and WhatsApp for customer engagement. Merchants find its pricing cost-effective and value its ability to send promotional messages and discount codes.

May 1, 2018

I have emailed support with ZERO help in getting customers removed from the listing. I have spent close to $500 with his company and nothing. They respond in chopping English and are not willing to help.

Fitfoodchatt
About 4 years using the app
August 24, 2017

We are big fans of SMS for our store Skin Care By Suzie http://skincarebysuzie.com. This app works well and the use of the Abandon cart feature is a plus. No problems in setting up or using. Support responded quickly to our questions.

Suzieskincare
2 months using the app
March 16, 2020

This app is perfect, very very profitable and the customer service is great, answer all request in a few minutes

Beautyshoptrends
January 6, 2020

The app helped me to manage the customer's experience and perception with my website in an easy and simple way.

Health Gadgets 4U
Brazil
August 3, 2021

This app is very helpful for notify customer through messages. There support is really quick and amazing. Thank you!

Caprese Bags
Edited August 12, 2019

The app is great. Awesome support. Great app for sending text message campaigns and alerts for abandon cart

La Intimo
Shipway replied March 22, 2019

Hi Team,

Our team has already started working on this lately and hopefully in next couple of weeks, we will be able to make it live. Thanks for being with us.

Edited September 9, 2019

Tha app satisfied my needs for an option of abandon carts' sales notification. For now it's working for my store.

Loja Tecnologia Outlet
Brazil
Edited April 3, 2019

Been using it for a few days. Works well except it keeps sending abandoned cart messages to my own number beyond the number of days I have in my settings.

The Black Canvas
Over 3 years using the app
June 24, 2019

This is exactly what I need. I had a minor issue but the support team helped out really fast. Amazing service.

EscapeGizmo
United Arab Emirates
July 21, 2021

We have been using this app for a few years now, and it works well in its stated purposes. Hassle free setup.

Fashor