WhatsApp & SMS Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery + SMS Marketing + Automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Abandoned cart recovery via Whatsapp & SMS

Kalyanpuja

Great app - works smoothly without hitch. Ihave tried a couple of apps earlier where even basic parameters like "Shipping company" name would not come but this works like charm.
If they make sms marketing available as well it would be even more useful

Saroshsalman

I was using this service since many months, since last 20 days it was not working & my account had 25$ balance, customer complained regarding not receiving SMS, when i tested it was not working but deducting money continuously. I tried email him many times but he ignored to replied hence i come to the conclusion he runs away with our prepaid and all other client balance.
service is no longer available, as he collects advance money for Credit of Sms, he took all and runs away, i will open a shopify dispute now as well.
be aware this app is no longer in service, any payment you made is gone.

Tupo Online Store

Great App, Easy to operate. Recommend.

Blue Maze

I've successfully complete 3 months of using this App and totally love it. It is so EASY to SET UP and CUSTOMIZE. The pricing is also economical.

I have finished sending more than 9000 SMS using this App.

I'm using this in INDIA and the cost per SMS is close to 0.06 USD or INR 0.39.

If you are reading this then DO INSTALL IT :) All the BEST for your Shopify Business :)

Holi Boli

I am very happy with the app. I will give 5 stars if the abandoned cart feature is fixed. Currently it is sending abandoned cart sms to customer after completing the sale. But I am still happy with the app. 5 Stars due to problem fixed.

Exkklusiv

works great, easy to use. the new sms marketing feature seems great but the sender ID is different. Where to contact you, there are no contact details for issues.

Mora Taara

Very easy to set up and very reasonably priced.

Faralwala

Just as needed service. Perfect form every notification for my shop.

Evabarlow75

Good product helping to get in contact with customzrs

Glass Aqua

Great app and super easy to install/use. It's a great bang for buck app that will keep your customers happy and notified. Wouldn't hesitate to use it again.