Whatsapp & SMS Marketing Flows

Shipway Convert- Text Marketing, WhatsApp Chat, Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Thejarastore

I was thinking of a way to quickly communicate to my customers about a purchase/fulfilment status, and looking into different solutions, when I somehow stumbled on this God-gifted app. And believe me it is not a hyperbole - the app is extremely easy to set up, allows you to choose your own Sender ID, provides 20 free sms so you can test before signing up and is free to use! Moreover, Onjection actually provides the most competitive rate for the service (in India every other service is more expensive I can vouch). I am a happy user, it serves my purposes and helps my business and would open-heartedly recommend to all who are looking for a similar service. Team Onjection - keep building such wonderful apps!

Griffel

Works really good, easy setup and quick notification to customer just after the order has been placed.

The Impart

Very easy to set up and works smoothly

Zest Pics

Great app, so far lowest price for sms in India with sender id
I recommend this app for all users, who are looking for sms services in India
We even get sender id in India

Nuvoshack In

So far so good. I joined on a Saturday but my sender ID and custom templates were approved within 2-3 hours. I am impressed. The messages are already getting delivered. It is way cheaper as compared to the app I tried earlier - "SMS Alerts". There I was paying almost INR 2 per SMS and there was a monthly commitment. Here I had to buy 5000 SMS at USD 30 at once and there is no monthly commitment. It is a "pay as you go" setup and the cost per SMS is only about INR 0.40. I like it. The added advantage is the unique sender ID, a six alphabet name that I could choose so that those receiving the SMS will know who sent it.

Fishkartt

Fishkart is using SMS Notifications and it works well. Now, we can minimize the incoming calls from the Customers asking the status of their order. We were searching for this kinda App in December, 2016 and it was not there at that time. Now we have found this New App launched in April, 2017 and grabbed it.
We recommend everyone this App to notify the Customer the status of their Order. Thank you Team for your Quick replies and service.

Plumgoodness 2

Very easy to set up and customize, works smoothly.

Wish there were higher volume recharge packs available.

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next