SMS, Whatsapp Marketing: TCW

ConvertWay - Powerful SMS & Whatsapp Marketing Automation

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Skola Toys

Location India

Excellent app - worked seamlessly with our site. It is also the cheapest messaging service available in India.

Cyankart

Location India

We have been using the app for a week now and it has greatly increased our abandoned cart recovery rates. The app is easy to use and is priced competitively as well. I would recommend this to all app owners,

Langlevering

Location Norway

Simple but valued app. I don't use the abandoned cart function because i feel it will be a bit much spam for my customers, but i use it for every other notification. Great support, quick reply when asking questions. I use it in Norway without any issue. Also works great with "sender-id" here. Recomended from unikefunn.no.

Suzieskincare

We are big fans of SMS for our store Skin Care By Suzie http://skincarebysuzie.com. This app works well and the use of the Abandon cart feature is a plus. No problems in setting up or using. Support responded quickly to our questions.

Thejarastore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was thinking of a way to quickly communicate to my customers about a purchase/fulfilment status, and looking into different solutions, when I somehow stumbled on this God-gifted app. And believe me it is not a hyperbole - the app is extremely easy to set up, allows you to choose your own Sender ID, provides 20 free sms so you can test before signing up and is free to use! Moreover, Onjection actually provides the most competitive rate for the service (in India every other service is more expensive I can vouch). I am a happy user, it serves my purposes and helps my business and would open-heartedly recommend to all who are looking for a similar service. Team Onjection - keep building such wonderful apps!

Griffel

Location India

Works really good, easy setup and quick notification to customer just after the order has been placed.

The Impart

Time spent using app About 3 years

Very easy to set up and works smoothly

Zest Pics

Location India

Great app, so far lowest price for sms in India with sender id
I recommend this app for all users, who are looking for sms services in India
We even get sender id in India

Nuvoshack In

Location India

So far so good. I joined on a Saturday but my sender ID and custom templates were approved within 2-3 hours. I am impressed. The messages are already getting delivered. It is way cheaper as compared to the app I tried earlier - "SMS Alerts". There I was paying almost INR 2 per SMS and there was a monthly commitment. Here I had to buy 5000 SMS at USD 30 at once and there is no monthly commitment. It is a "pay as you go" setup and the cost per SMS is only about INR 0.40. I like it. The added advantage is the unique sender ID, a six alphabet name that I could choose so that those receiving the SMS will know who sent it.

Fishkartt

Location India

Fishkart is using SMS Notifications and it works well. Now, we can minimize the incoming calls from the Customers asking the status of their order. We were searching for this kinda App in December, 2016 and it was not there at that time. Now we have found this New App launched in April, 2017 and grabbed it.
We recommend everyone this App to notify the Customer the status of their Order. Thank you Team for your Quick replies and service.