WhatsApp & SMS Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery + SMS Marketing + Automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Abandoned cart recovery via Whatsapp & SMS

Printadda

After searching and trying many apps I found this app And this is the best app which available within my country for the SMS notifications. really love it.

Skola Toys

Excellent app - worked seamlessly with our site. It is also the cheapest messaging service available in India.

Cyankart

We have been using the app for a week now and it has greatly increased our abandoned cart recovery rates. The app is easy to use and is priced competitively as well. I would recommend this to all app owners,

Langlevering

Simple but valued app. I don't use the abandoned cart function because i feel it will be a bit much spam for my customers, but i use it for every other notification. Great support, quick reply when asking questions. I use it in Norway without any issue. Also works great with "sender-id" here. Recomended from unikefunn.no.

Suzieskincare

We are big fans of SMS for our store Skin Care By Suzie http://skincarebysuzie.com. This app works well and the use of the Abandon cart feature is a plus. No problems in setting up or using. Support responded quickly to our questions.

Thejarastore

I was thinking of a way to quickly communicate to my customers about a purchase/fulfilment status, and looking into different solutions, when I somehow stumbled on this God-gifted app. And believe me it is not a hyperbole - the app is extremely easy to set up, allows you to choose your own Sender ID, provides 20 free sms so you can test before signing up and is free to use! Moreover, Onjection actually provides the most competitive rate for the service (in India every other service is more expensive I can vouch). I am a happy user, it serves my purposes and helps my business and would open-heartedly recommend to all who are looking for a similar service. Team Onjection - keep building such wonderful apps!

Griffel

Works really good, easy setup and quick notification to customer just after the order has been placed.

The Impart

Very easy to set up and works smoothly

Zest Pics

Great app, so far lowest price for sms in India with sender id
I recommend this app for all users, who are looking for sms services in India
We even get sender id in India

Nuvoshack In

So far so good. I joined on a Saturday but my sender ID and custom templates were approved within 2-3 hours. I am impressed. The messages are already getting delivered. It is way cheaper as compared to the app I tried earlier - "SMS Alerts". There I was paying almost INR 2 per SMS and there was a monthly commitment. Here I had to buy 5000 SMS at USD 30 at once and there is no monthly commitment. It is a "pay as you go" setup and the cost per SMS is only about INR 0.40. I like it. The added advantage is the unique sender ID, a six alphabet name that I could choose so that those receiving the SMS will know who sent it.