SMS & Whatsapp Flow ConvertWay

TheConvertWay- Powerful SMS & Whatsapp Marketing Automation

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Holi Boli

I am very happy with the app. I will give 5 stars if the abandoned cart feature is fixed. Currently it is sending abandoned cart sms to customer after completing the sale. But I am still happy with the app. 5 Stars due to problem fixed.

Exkklusiv

works great, easy to use. the new sms marketing feature seems great but the sender ID is different. Where to contact you, there are no contact details for issues.

Mora Taara

Very easy to set up and very reasonably priced.

Faralwala

Just as needed service. Perfect form every notification for my shop.

Evabarlow75

Good product helping to get in contact with customzrs

Glass Aqua

Great app and super easy to install/use. It's a great bang for buck app that will keep your customers happy and notified. Wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

Printadda

After searching and trying many apps I found this app And this is the best app which available within my country for the SMS notifications. really love it.

Skola Toys

Excellent app - worked seamlessly with our site. It is also the cheapest messaging service available in India.

Cyankart

We have been using the app for a week now and it has greatly increased our abandoned cart recovery rates. The app is easy to use and is priced competitively as well. I would recommend this to all app owners,

Langlevering

Simple but valued app. I don't use the abandoned cart function because i feel it will be a bit much spam for my customers, but i use it for every other notification. Great support, quick reply when asking questions. I use it in Norway without any issue. Also works great with "sender-id" here. Recomended from unikefunn.no.