Reviews (368)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, seamless SMS and WhatsApp integration, and powerful automation features. They find the real-time analytics and reports useful for assessing their marketing efforts. The support team is known for their quick and helpful responses. The app is especially effective in the Indian market, offering cost-effectiveness and high ROI. Merchants value features like order confirmations, shipping notifications, abandoned cart recovery messages, and promotional campaigns. The ability to support multiple sender IDs and integrate with apps like JudgeMe is also appreciated. However, there's a demand for the ability to send personalized messages to specific customers or based on tags.

Edited November 25, 2018

I wish I can show you a recording of how defective this app is. Across all our business, we probably lost over 500K. This is unacceptable for a shopify approved app.

Ponytail Beanie
Almost 2 years using the app
October 22, 2017

Really enjoying this app, it does exactly as advertised with no problems. 5 out of 5!!

Comfysak Beanbags 2
South Africa
27 days using the app
June 24, 2019

This is exactly what I need. I had a minor issue but the support team helped out really fast. Amazing service.

EscapeGizmo
United Arab Emirates
27 days using the app
June 14, 2021

Decent to use and good customer service. Multiple header's and help in TRAI registration is quite helpful. Satisfactory performance.

Oxie Nutrition
January 15, 2021

Nice App for an SMS campaign. Easy to use and the team is very supportive. One thing I am missing here is the dashboard. The app should provide such a dashboard where we can track the SMS status like the number of SMS that got delivered or opted or not delivered. Over all nice and worthy to use.

Axiobio Store
Edited March 16, 2020

I like it very much. the app is easy to use. Will recommend to people who want to give better service to customer.

TaiwaneseFood台灣小吃
25 days using the app
January 30, 2018

Great App!

im very convinced with this app.i got what i expected. thanks a lot keep it up

Papitawholesale
United Arab Emirates
March 4, 2020

I used this app to enhance sms marketing. I think it is a great app, but one thing is that It doesn't have any analytics.

thisisneverthat
South Korea
May 2, 2020

Great app. Helped me send confirmation SMS to my customers. Sometimes the SMS is not sent but mostly it works fine.

Layla Collection
Kuwait
June 16, 2018

Like the app - simple and quick to setup. Would have given it 5 stars if it had some analytics/tracking in it.

Nonasties