WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 27, 2017

So far so good. I joined on a Saturday but my sender ID and custom templates were approved within 2-3 hours. I am impressed. The messages are already getting delivered. It is way cheaper as compared to the app I tried earlier - "SMS Alerts". There I was paying almost INR 2 per SMS and there was a monthly commitment. Here I had to buy 5000 SMS at USD 30 at once and there is no monthly commitment. It is a "pay as you go" setup and the cost per SMS is only about INR 0.40. I like it. The added advantage is the unique sender ID, a six alphabet name that I could choose so that those receiving the SMS will know who sent it.

Nuvoshack In
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 24, 2017

Fishkart is using SMS Notifications and it works well. Now, we can minimize the incoming calls from the Customers asking the status of their order. We were searching for this kinda App in December, 2016 and it was not there at that time. Now we have found this New App launched in April, 2017 and grabbed it.
We recommend everyone this App to notify the Customer the status of their Order. Thank you Team for your Quick replies and service.

Fishkartt
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 26, 2017

Very easy to set up and customize, works smoothly.

Wish there were higher volume recharge packs available.

Plumgoodness 2