Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Bloom Slice And Paste

its super easy to use for a newbie. Printy6 has the best prices for a print on demand and i can't wait to get my sample.

Printed Product

This is an AMAZING app! i Love how there are a variety of options to chose from other than T-shirts.

Simplee Direct

I absolutely love this app, so easy to use and products are second too none. I will update my reviews once orders are sorted and through and give a product review. But I will stress, if you looking for great mockups, great prices then go for it! don't pay for apps.

SHE BOSS GLOSS

I used this app to design my first design for my tote bags love them , great quality and I highly recommend to any small business owner.

BIZARRE PRINTS

first product awesome pricing and smooth uploading. i hope shipping would be smooth as well. will be back to say how the first order was

ASfixx

Excellent APP, easy to work, very practical efficient, good content, light and functional, I recommend it and I will use it on other platforms, thanks. Fixxshop

MASSADI

I am doing business with Printy6 because their prices are affordable and app is so user-friendly.I strongly recommend anybody who wants to do POD to part with Printy6.

Ponder and Soul

I use this app for both Etsy and Shopify and I love how easy it is to use and the products that they offer are good quality. Happy Customers thanks to this app.

Mielosima

Amazing App. So easy to use and very effective. The Products and Shipping Prices look very good too!

I.S Wear

This app is easy to use, I design t-shirts and they are affordable. It is flexible I can upload write design.