Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Coffee Sanity

Really app to use. The product line isn't extensive but enough to get an online store started. Very good.

Silent Doodles

The throw pillow product looks good, though there is some slight difference in colours between display image ('set white to transparent') and that in the actual product. It would also be useful for customers if care labels could be included for fabric/washable products.

Divine Works of Genius

I used this app to load my art on various products you offered I was so impressed and shocked at how advanced this system is. I love it so far. the one complaint I have is the time line provided for executing and delivery of the product 5-17 days for delivery seems a little excessive but not a show stopper for me. it would be nice if this estimated time line was part of the transfer process when loading products into the shopify store. anyway keep up the great work your developers should be commended.

fign

I have no problems with this application, it does what it says it will do from my experience.

Willows Mahalo

I used this app to create new decor. It has good capabilities but takes a little time to figure out the quality of you photos. I would recommend it to other users.

Monkey Butt Apparel

i really like the products i just wish the designer was better....................................recommend

Gluxes

only 4 as no shirts but if there was id give it ten as far more simple then the other print companys. also this is only one that gives you the option to turn a white background to transprant

Demaries Store

I have not been able to move or center my file to get a better design. Working on figuring it out then it would be 5 stars.

Gorgiestores

nice app looking forword to make sales

Random Thought Tees

great so far! Looking forward to seeing the product in person