Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

LEVELS613

Still testing the app. So far so good ..I really like the options and variety of the products thus far.

Quikshoots

allot of great options ...biggest issues is getting the right resolution ..having to upload the same image for different products

K I N G D O M E R A

Great product. However, I would like to manipulate the angles of the product as I'm designing. They only show you one main image. Therefore I can't get a real feel for how the product will look from different sides. Makes designing limited.

Will Rock

IS MUCH BETTER IF WE CAN PUT OUR DISIGNS ON BOTH SIDE .................................................................................................

Kaindi

This is my third app that I've used to place my prints on products. So far, I like the items but wish there were more. I have noticed a glitch on my phone when trying to adjust the prices. It does not let me see the price that I'm placing and the area to see the prices is about as big as the font size. In order for me to scroll up or down to place the price on different variations is nearly impossible. Pricing also does not seem to account pricing when trying to do a percentage profit. I usually want my products to have a 10% profit but some of the products wont reflect 10% even when using cents. This seems to be a problem with rounding numbers.

Namari Design

I like the extra things you can print and design, however, I was disappointed when half the shoes were not available, and I could not see the other side to design and know what it'll look like. It would be nice to see more of the sport-like shoes though and the app is a bit slow sometimes, wish there was more to offer though.

stylishtshirts

NICE APP, BUT SO SLOW TO UPLOAD A SIMPLE PNG FILE. ALSO I FEEL WEBSITE COULD BE MORE FAST. AND I CANT ADD VARIANTS TO WATCHES.

Apparel Pros

I don't like that I can't flip the mock ups. the wallets for example certain designs would be upside down.

MRTheBrand

I used this app to items to my store. the selection of apparel can be better to offer pants like joggers as well as better sweatshirt and u guys are amazing

The Tahoe Card Company

Just trying it out now. Will provide more feedback once I get to use the site. So far it looks good.

Previous 1 3