Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

"LIFT OFF" by Andrew

As much as I am a fan of the sneaker catalog of Printy6, they don't offer any options to edit shoelaces, outsoles, insoles, or shoe collars. Not only that, but they also don't allow you to duplicate layers. So they fall short on the sneakers, otherwise, I would give this app at least a 4/5.

Edit (08/31/2020): I bought a pair of sneakers I made online with them. The red that I put on came out looking more salmon-colored than red. Please work on your colors.

Unlimited Bodybuilding "Where your Power is Unlimited"

THEY FIXED MY PROBLEM AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS, BUT YOU ONLY GET BLACK N WHITE ITEMS! BE AWARE UNLESS YOU LIKE ONLY BLACK AND WHITE ITEMS!!!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, we have solved this problem for you, you can try it again, have a nice day !

Radicomics Emporium

I uploaded my art onto the website but got an error message saying the file was too small to print. I have uploaded files the same size on two other websites without such an error message. This app required file sizes larger than I had on my computer, so I had to use the on-site mockup generator to add text to my t-shirt design. Too bad I couldn't vary the t-shirt color, like on every other website I sell on! Otherwise, the app is easy to use.

Ambitiousbabe Inc.

I am giving 3 stars for the best sneakers collection. but customer service is so bad. I created 30 products but didn't launch yet because printy6 customer service doesn't reply to any questions. i don't know how you can trust this pod service. good products, very easy and nice to use app but worst customer service. i normally dont write any bad comments, i am writing this because maybe they read this and answer our questions. If they they don't get back to us even though they can earn money because we launch their products, how will they get back to us when there is a problem about an order? It's too unprofessional.

GoblaShop

Me gustó la aplicación, echo de menos colores y más especificaciones sobre precios, impuestos etc.... Contento en general. Espero poder generar conversiones gracias a vosotros.
Gracias.

Nomba1diva

Well it freeze alot i had to start over 5 times. Also i didnt see where i can preview before i published. Items to chose from were great i also enjoyed being able to select bottom to customise

American Patriots Apparel

The app is the only app I have found to make custom sneakers. They have recently updated their platform so you can see both sides of the sneaker when designing them which is great. However, they got ride of the side pictures that originally got pushed out when you used to create sneakers. I wish they would bring back that image along with keeping all the extra images that get pushed out now with the new platform. The sneakers aren't always printed exactly right and I have received sneakers that were multiple sizes bigger than what I ordered. I think they have updated their size charts now to fix that issue if I am not mistaken. I have also had an order delivered but they sent out the sneakers with no name and street address but that is only one sneaker order out of the 20 or so orders for sneakers I have received thus far. I wish the sneakers were made in America especially since the Coronavirus is currently wreaking havoc across China and the Asia-Pacific region. I also wish the deliveries didn't take so long. On average it takes 3 weeks to receive a pair but sometimes it can take 4-5 weeks and that upsets people. Good concept but needs some tweaks and better more quality sneaker products. Also, BRING BACK THE HIGH TOPS when you bring out those additional designs I mentioned you should come out with. If you fix the issues I mentioned above, I will change the rating to 4 stars or higher but until then, no can do. Shop American Patriots Apparel - https://www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com

thesourdiesel

i really like the the fact you can design so many products
but the lack of mockup images and the fact i cant symetraclly center my brands logo on the shoes really annois me

STREET FLEECE APPAREL

This app has a lot of potential and very user friendly. However, it needs better mock-ups of the shoes instead of just showing one shoe side. Customers will want to see a full view of the shoe design both right, left and top of shoes as this will increase conversion rate on sales. Please add more mock-ups of the shoe views. Or allow the shoe to be rotated for different views all around. Will give it 5 stars when more mock-ups of shoe views are available.

LEVELS613

Still testing the app. So far so good ..I really like the options and variety of the products thus far.

Previous 1 3 4