Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Gosset-Shop G-S

mes client nom pas encore commendes je trouve que les prix sont un peut élever reste a voire je vais commendes moi m'aime pour voire.

sportswear Karma-gameR

Bonjour, je me sers depuis peu de votre société pour ma boutique en ligne et une vente avait été faite et la qualité du produit été au rendez-vous. Application simple à utiliser. j’espère que cela va continuer. Merci pour tout et bonne continuation.

Runners city international

Brilliant App Love it it's so simplistic and easy to use. Next is to see how the products perform when i start running ads next month.

Five Sharks Fighting

one of the best for putting your vision on shoes, haven't tried it on clothes yet because i can't stop making shoes!!

BMC&A

I can't see my designs on certain area's I put my Brand. There's also the fact that you guy's don't offer different colors, in a uniform world all we would wear would possibly be white or grey or something but this is no that time fortunately so varieties of color is essential for my brand to grow as well as pants, embroideries, Has, Gym bags,purses, jackets and all in different varieties, and colors. My presence is growing by the hour online and has been for sometime now. The thing I've created thus far have been more than exceptional but my customers need and deserve MORE. Other than that you guy rock.

UnequelyUs

I used the app to design sneakers and phone cases. I like the products on the site. The products are different. You should add more. I enjoyed the fact there was something different i.e. the sneakers. You should put other things up. The app is easy to use. So far there is nothing I could say that I did not enjoy.

TEEHOW

Good app for customized design own product, one setup for all stores.
I use it for my store: m.wowbackpack.com, it is a really easy setup and useful for me. but if the app can improve some tools for design eg: mage TEXT on the product and add some effect on text design, it would be better.
hope any need print on demand tools can consider this.

GiftsNmore.shop

Wow. Wirklich beeindruckend. Im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes. Top Qualität, super Druckqualität und guter Service. Alles in Allem, eine Freude zu shoppen.

Hustla4Real Clothing

I chose this app because i thought it will help me. its ok. i still have alot of learning to do. if you think its amazing really.

GONUNU

I want to work with Printy6 and gave them a chance. Their app is great, but they have issues within ordering/production from what I've experienced so far. Customer support is very good. Minus 1 star about the mistake with my orders. I will certainly make it a five once more orders come in. Relieved.

Order 1 (1 pair of shoes) = Great.
Order 2 and 3 (4 pairs of shoes) = Received wrong shoes & got replaced but received 2 sizes too big, so the replacements of the replacements were wrong. They offered to send replacements again, which shows that they want to correct their mistakes and this is a good sign. I have received the replacements of the replacements, and my customers are happy with their items.
Order 4 (1 pair of shoes) = Great.
Order 5 (1 pair of shoes) = Great.
Order 6 - Waiting for the Wuhan Virus to calm down. Customers have contacted me with concerns about the spread of the virus...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7