Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

LOL, I Need that! LLC

Excellent user experience! I would definitely watch out for errors in the product description. Use Grammarly and make life easier.

MorgenandCo

Nice app .. good design hub(missing duplicate design), would love to see some more variety of sports clothes like fit long sleeve crop tops and other sports bras.. haven't checked the products in live but overall looks good

Parnell Apparel

So far so good. I have been using Printy6 for about a month now. I have to say its not bad, I have designed footwear and watches, it is simple to make up designs. The only issue I have is that its glitchy when trying to design on my phone, they should look into that. I done one test order for the High Top shoes. The production took 6 days and was posted by DHL. It took 5 days to get from China to Ireland and considering it was during a global pandemic it wasn't to bad.

Dropjalkiprint

Good app for any beginner Good app for any beginnerGood app for any beginnerGood app for any beginner

The Indy City

Haven't gotten any products from them yet but I like what they have to offer and the integration. The design module could be a little more user friendly and that is the reason I didn't give them 5 stars

Gosset-Shop G-S

mes client nom pas encore commendes je trouve que les prix sont un peut élever reste a voire je vais commendes moi m'aime pour voire.

sportswear Karma-gameR

Bonjour, je me sers depuis peu de votre société pour ma boutique en ligne et une vente avait été faite et la qualité du produit été au rendez-vous. Application simple à utiliser. j’espère que cela va continuer. Merci pour tout et bonne continuation.

Runners city international

Brilliant App Love it it's so simplistic and easy to use. Next is to see how the products perform when i start running ads next month.

Five Sharks Fighting

one of the best for putting your vision on shoes, haven't tried it on clothes yet because i can't stop making shoes!!

BMC&A

I can't see my designs on certain area's I put my Brand. There's also the fact that you guy's don't offer different colors, in a uniform world all we would wear would possibly be white or grey or something but this is no that time fortunately so varieties of color is essential for my brand to grow as well as pants, embroideries, Has, Gym bags,purses, jackets and all in different varieties, and colors. My presence is growing by the hour online and has been for sometime now. The thing I've created thus far have been more than exceptional but my customers need and deserve MORE. Other than that you guy rock.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7