Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Justinguitarshop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent App and quick to use. When I needed to check everything the support was quick and very helpful.

Natures Treasure Trove

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has definitely increased my sales using the upsell/cross-sell, bundle, and discount features. The support is extremely responsive and helpful. I strongly recommend this app!

Medgreen Nail Palace

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very friendly, fast support. Got what I needed, the app does exactly what it says

Hermoola

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and works great!
Thank you!!!

Dev Beyondskin

Excellent app with great features. Also terrific support. I recommend!

Dermavenue

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have tried all the gifts app, they are for the most glitchy and or do not do what I want. This app is so far perfect. I had a few snags in the beginning but the staff was able to quickly fix my issue and teach me the proper way to use the app. Not to mention they were able to work with me over night and also during business hours which was amazing. Thank you!

Modern Status

Awesome customer service, was flexible and receptive to requests :)

Kashkha Plaza

Location United Arab Emirates

They have a pretty good variety of offers - probably the best alternative to SHopify Scripts. Extremely good service as well, helped me within hours

C Is For Cat

Location Australia

This app is so GOOD!! Once I started putting the offers together I couldn't believe how straight forward it was - exactly what I had been looking for and a lot less complicated than another app I had tried that had promised but not delivered. Tech support have been very quick to respond and assisted with placement and colour matching in my theme.

www.cisforcat.com.au

Geekiful

Paid for itself x5 on the first day!