Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gay Adult Store

Location Australia

I was looking for a app just like this to bundle and upsell products. I settled on this one because it has a great cross-section of different offers you can make and it has been relatively easy to set up and get working with my theme.

I tried several other similar products, some of which lacked value for money and/or actually didn't work well with my theme, so I deleted them. I only gave 4 stars for Ease of Use because some of the settings instructions weren't quite clear to me, but I've gone to the support team a couple of times with questions and some code issues and they responded really quickly with solutions for me and that's great service as far as I'm concerned.

Highly recommended!

Oxy Shop X

Location France

This app is all i was looking for ! Straightforward and easy to use, this application will help skyrocket your sales.
Plus, the customer support was amazing. They fixed an issue in 12 hours by editing directly the code of my website.
Well done guys.

oxy-shop.com

The Girly Closet

Location Ireland

Great app and great back up service. A simple email to the guys in Ultimate Special Offers with a problem and SNAP it was fixed.. thanks. Well worth a Trial.. you will not be disappointed

Luvvadog

This review is premature, because I put the app in less than 24 hours ago, However, I'm so blown away by the functionality and ease of use that I just HAD to post an initial review. I was a bit concerned at the price at $19.99 per month, but by installing this app, I was able to delete two others (so far) so the net cost to me is $5 per month. I was very concerned about the incompatibility with Consistent Cart, but a friend of mine assured me that it's 'mostly' compatible so I went ahead - so far no problems. Will post again in a few weeks, but for now, VERY HAPPY!!!

Diamand Marketing

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Absolutely fantastic customer service and product. We had a bug from a previous app on our website and Ultimate Special Offers went in and fixed everything for us free of charge. I personally don't think you will find a better product on shopify. A+ so far.

8040shop

4 things that I like the most about Special Offers over other discount apps I've used/tried:

1. Works without any liquid edits, unless you want to customize it than can make changes.

2. Makes complex discounts easy; can even "stack" discounts in order.

3. Great customer support: couldn't figure out how to make something work, emailed support and they got me a quick answer (if you give them access as a user to your account before asking the question, they will even go in to your store and find out what you messed up).

4. Pricing: Good value.

8ball 2

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

A great app and whenever I have used support I have gotten polite, concise and clear feedback from the developer. Have been using this app for around 6 months now and it works perfectly as a buy x get y app.

There are a lot of options within the app to get the specific deal that you are after and if I have been unsure I have simply sent support and email and responses were received very promptly offering very polite advice.

Very much recommended.

Bleulilly

Time spent using app About 1 month

These guys literally were helping me at 4:00am to correct a couple self inflicted issues. This app rocks. 2 days in and my AOV is already up 15%. Thanks guys!!!

Benjo The Art Of Design

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to use, works great!
The support team are super useful and patience to newbies like me :P
Highly recommended!

Purelyinspired

Great app. We've used USO on several of our brands and have found this to be the most versatile offers-based application. Very helpful and responsive customer support. First app we came across that does not require duplicating products as well.