Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

#1 Dropshipping US & EU suppliers.Works with Oberlo & Printful

REDILICIOUS

simple and easy to use, got 1 order from them and customer service and really good, they also answer questions quickly

November 11, 2019

Thanks for giving our Support team some love! We will make sure to let them know.

Social Master Discount

This app takes dropship to the next level. Truly complete, it offers a very large number of suppliers and products.

The Power of Knowledge in business

Spocket is #1. Best products, best customer support and best UI/UX. We need more products from EU though. ❤️

November 11, 2019

Thank you for considering us as the best! Also, as we are onboarding suppliers on a weekly basis, we will surely onboard more products from EU soon! Stay tuned.

thepepstore

pretty fair app. I wish the products were alot cheaper with statistics on the orders, import and page views. All the same the shipping time is a small win.

Posture Zoo

Amazing and fast to understand how it works to help me boost sales by focusing more on marketing strategies.

November 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's good to hear you find it easy using the app and gives you more time to focus on your marketing strategies. We hope you find more products you can sell and get your first sale soon!

Jack n Jills Unique Pet Products

It is incredibly easy to navigate! and the products are of great quality. I am a new user, but so far- it's great. I am just starting out with my Shopify store, and they seem to offer a lot of help and advice. and that's exactly what I need! I need as much guidance that I can get. As soon as I got the app, a chat head popped up asking if I need anything at all- now that's customer service. I appreciate it greatly!

November 11, 2019

​We're loving this feedback of yours. It shows our hard work has paid off but please know that we won't stop there! We'll keep striving harder by onboarding more suppliers, growing our product range and implementing new features in-app that you will for sure like. Thank you!

Get Cool Tech

i prefer this over Oberlo, it's very easy to add items to your store. Great app i strongly recommend.

November 11, 2019

Music to our ears. Thank you! We are happy to know you are satisfied and we are glad to help your store become a success!

Temperancia

I gave it this 4 stars because it's awesome, but I'm waiting for sales before I determine the 5th star. I've sampled some items, and they arrive quickly. This is perfect for my needs. Getting items to customers quickly is important to me. I think it's worth every penny

November 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback to everyone and letting us know that it's worth every penny of your hard earned income! That is absolutely awesome to hear -- we love it. We cannot wait for your first sale!

MelKay Beauty

Easy to use so far!! The videos are very helpful in learning how to navigate the app. Figuring out the shipping took the most time out of everything.

November 11, 2019

Appreciate the feedback. It helps us know the area we should improve on. If you have further questions about shipping, do not hesitate to contact our amazing support team.

James ghrigs.buy it here.

I used this app to do almost everything it the best perfect for a and there crew us supper friendly and helpfulbeginner like me

November 10, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and we would like to officially welcome you to Spocket.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178