Spocket

Spocket

by Spocket

Dropship U.S & European Products

2 Vida

The set up for this app was extremely simple and it integrates very well with Shopify. I set up my store in minutes!

Notorious Wholesale

THIS is a good app. it helped me get my store started. was simple and easy to use. I recommend you to use this app.

MobileMall

What an incredible app! Giving absolutely anybody the opportunity to become a millionaire if they are willing to put the work in for it! I’d highly recommend for years to come! Money doesn’t make itself, you have to put the work in!

PURSE ISLAND

Most of the products are from suppliers who have bulk ordered from China. Shipping to US from the US, was expensive, at least 8$. This leaves little profit margins. 8-14 days shipping to US, doesn't exactly beat epacket for much cheaper

teststore-45

Cannot install the app in the first place. Always get a 500 error from newapi.spocket.co/dropshippers/auth/shopify/callback Very disappointing.

Lassos n Lace

I’ve had a couple of questions and a few problems starting out, but Isha was always there to quickly respond and fix whatever issue I had. So far I am very happy with the customer service and the app.

Rokooj, LLC

This app is great for product sourcing but some of the features are questionable when it comes to working properly. We has a supplier on our site and ran a real order, then when we tried to fulfill it said the supplier was gone. Support claimed it should have taken the products automatically off our store but it did not and now we cant' fulfill the order.

They claimed it was something wrong with the code. The pricing range markup section is also questionable that it works. You click save and thats it, there is no indication that the products updated and after checking in our store after about 10 minutes, no price change happened...

After this support seemed to go ghost and to be very honest is the worst support I have seen thus far on a Shopify app when it comes to response time and actual answers and I have used hundreds throughout the years. We have started a new conversation over a day ago and again still no response...

The only reason we are using the app is for the product sourcing and are evaluating pulling the app altogether within the next month or so because we have now hit a point where we question their features working properly and their support as a whole.

If anything changes we will revise review for the better but until that day comes, if ever, we have to give it 3 stars. Keep in mind if this app didn't have great product selection I would be at 1 star.

Nine lives cats

The worst costumer support ever! They didnt fulfill my orders, thet dont answer my emails or messages. Dont even think about it!!! Info@ninelivescats.shop

Your Essential Life

I have been so impressed with speed and responses from Isha! Really clear answers. Seriously every single time I reach out to her she answers right away. Definitely glad I use this app

Beach Life Hippie

I have been using this app for about 3 weeks now. I have processed several orders through them. Anytime I have had a question about an order they have responded very quickly, and when there was a concern it was 100% resolved within a few hours. I believe this is a company that is striving to make a good name for themselves and care about their customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85