Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Skin Chemists

I used this app to help me list on marketplaces. Seems great so far. Looking forward to the next steps. Fast installation of products

Tender Gates

This app is great, filled with high quality products with great product shots, helps a lot with marketing.

Very Best Friend

Great fast shipping times! This is really important to me and my customers and I like that many of the items are made in USA.

Paw Collars

Best Dropshipping App so far. Provides easy integration into Shopify and delivers high-quality products.

My Danni Wonders

fantastic. tons of new products. very very helpful:") very east to navigate and the suppliers so far have been amazing!

Cosmos Jewelers

I used this app to help me find jewelry. It has a wonderful variety to choose from. I will definitely use them again. This is an awesome company to work with.

Cutee

Update after using for 1 month:
Spocket is an awesome platform!
Sold multiple female dressings and all were shipped within 3-5 days. The customer service is great (Mini and Kim are great), they'll help you with every inquiries max within a few hours.

I just wish that they had more products from Germany and UK. Please improve the inventory in Europe to have more variety of products.

ADAMSFAMILYSHOP

Testing service Will give update on product later They seem legit they are just making me do this review to get free product...

Sun, Surf, Sand, Sky is Supporting Animal Rescue on Land and Sea

I'm new to Shopify and I'm getting ready to launch my store. I do have a few concerns about using Spocket. At first glance, the items and integration seem good. Also, I like the shorter shipping times. Here are my concerns, though.

First, I signed up for the 250 products option but I didnt realize it was listing of the products vs selling. When I look at the next tier, there really aren't extra services just the option to list extra products. So, to stock my store, I have to use other vendors or pay the higher price before I see if the products sell as well as other vendors. Also, I paid for the full year and if I want to go upward, my option is only to pay for the larger amount full year. I'm trying to work with customer support to see how I can get the higher level and go to a monthly plan.

This brings me to my second concern. 24/7 support means I can reach out 24/7 but they are not available 24/7. So, I can't seem to do business when it is convenient to me but rather it is convenient to them. And, since I can't talk to their vendors with an issue because they are the pass-through, this can cause a customer issue for me, a new store.

I will say, the one time I had a vendor issue, they eventually responded and allowed someone from the vendor to reach out. This is why I'm giving three stars or it would be two stars.

Stay tuned as I launch. I hope I don't have to eliminate them as a vendor. I really need a reliable vendor who ships out of North America.

Provène Cosmetics

happy to discover this new website, trendy products who might be interesting, finger crossed for the best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121