Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Fashion Heats

this is my first time using spocket and i found some really nice items that i can sell. i gave them 5 stars because of the customer support i got. hopefully spocket will bring my success in my business

July 20, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We take pride in the service the customer support team provides. They go way and beyond to make sure your questions are answered and queries are resolved. Let us help you become successful, feel free to contact us anytime!

Fashion Watches Galore

I use this app to find some of my products, Spocket is a GREAT app and the support is the GREATEST. I would recommend Spocket to anyone who wants Great products to sell.
GREAT Support Team too!

July 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and it's really awesome to know how you genuinely feel about the service the support team provides. With that, we are very grateful for the recommendation!

Aki-Oka Pet Boutique

Best Support Team Around, great people awesome easy to use app. Thank You for all the help growing guys.

July 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review and it is a pleasure to know that you are satisfied with the support you are getting from us! We love having you here in Spocket!

ailarain.com

UPDATED REVIEW........all of my items are showing the correct stock number now. Looks like it just needed a few minutes to update in the system. Customer service got right on the issue....they literally reached out to help 5 minutes after I stated my problem and fixed it right away. Everything is all good now! Thanks!!

July 19, 2019

We are glad to have this resolved for you right away. If you need any further help or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Support team.

Fast Track One

For anybody considering a dropshipping business model: THIS IS THE BEST APP THAT YOU WILL FIND!

Oberlo does not even compare to this app! Oberlo products take at least 20 days to ship to your customers, and everything comes from CHINA! You will be plagued with customer complaints about long shipping times, misleading pictures, very low-quality products, and a plethora of other headaches!!

With Spocket, most products ship well within a week, and you are able to boast that many/all of your products are made in the USA! Spocket will save you hours of time when it comes to product descriptions; a good portion of their products have well-written product descriptions, personally written by the product's manufacturer, the most well-equipped people to effectively "sell" their product. They know better than anyone how to captivate buyers of their specific product.

The inventory is far more limited with Spocket than with Oberlo, but if you ever want to have any repeat business (practically impossible when your customer's order take several weeks to ship, and in the end, they receive a subpar quality product -- with Oberlo), Spocket is the smartest business decision that you could make!

Feel free to preview my products (all of which are from Spocket) @ fasttrackone.com

July 19, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are trying our best to make it better for all retailers and making sure we go out of our way to meet everyone's expectations. Your best interest is always our concern! Happy Spocket-ing!

Midwest Oaks

Excellent app, easy to use! Would recommend to anyone.

Great app!

July 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending Spocket! We are working non-stop to make it indeed an excellent app and we would love to hear more from you! Contact us anytime at support@spocket.co or chat with us, we're here to listen!

Escape The Confines of Life

***UPDATED REVIEW*** Really loving all the US and Canada selections especially supplier Celeste. I've ordered a few samples now and will let you know the quality when I update my review again.

Shopzolic

Out of sync inventory management with shopify and suppliers, lost orders, poor supplier management, limited women's fashion products for US market with no product descriptions, extremely slow and ineffective customer service, inferior and cheap outsourced technical team that takes days to investigate and fix technical issues, and no escalation channel for urgent customer and live paid order/shipping issues. If you want to mess up your brand, hurt your revenue and push your customers away with embarassing situations on the orders, this is the dropshipping app to go for. We have spent thousands of dollars in marketing to draw customers and improve conversion rate, and as the orders have started coming through, we are facing challenges in almost every other order. We are giving this feedback so that the owner/management wake up and address their issues, compare their product with oberlo and other apps, make it better! They have potential, but have got lazy and over confident along the way. We have tried Oberlo, Spocket and other dropshipping apps, there is huge potential for new apps in the US dropshipping market to compete and grow. Smart dropshipping app creators should take the hint and build something nice for this market.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. You recently contacted us about your observations as well as your feedback which is now included in our roadmap of features to implement. We appreciate any comments so that we can make our app better! Please know that we always strive our best in continuously making Spocket the best dropshipping app. In fact, there are some big changes along the way please keep an eye out on us and we hope to at least meet your expectations.

Master of shopping

Love the products coming from US, Canada and Europe. Process multiple samples orders and got them very fast. I wanna scale, hopefully Spocket is my solution for long time not just when my store is small. Will update in the future.

KartwestUS.com

I strongly recommend Spocket 100%. The customer support is awesome. Irene is amazing. Every time I end up having a problem, she walks me through the situation. No need to be stressed doing business with Spocket. Go for it...

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the strong recommendation and for loving our Support team especially Irene. We are truly grateful for the kind words. We hope that you become successful as you can be with Spocket!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156