Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Friday is my Day

Love the products coming from US, Canada and Europe. Process multiple samples orders and got them very fast. Let's goooo.

The Whimsy Crystal Shop

HORRIBLE BUSINESS. I signed up for yearly, but after I contacted them days after signing up to cancel because it didn't fit the right products for my store than I originally thought, they refused to give a refund of the $900 I was charged. How is this fair? I had to cancel and take the entire loss. BE WARNED. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR YEARLY.

The Ahimsa Collective

I have been very happy with this app so far. The items have shipped fast and been high quality which is a big concern with dropshipping. Customer service is friendly and helpful.

Mine this time

love this app i would share this with my friends and family! I wish they had a referral program so I made some money by sharing it. It's the best dropshipping app I've used on Shopify, but I'll update this if things change over time.

My Style Staple

Integrating with Shopify and other dropshipping apps like Spocket is helpful. This was easy to navigate..import, push and sell! Just waiting to get sales.

Fit Living Forever

This is the worst dropshipping APP! I would stay far away. I imported their products and had them listed on my site and was getting emails about copyright claims. I reached out to Spocket and they didn't respond. Their customer service is absolutely terrible. It is definitely not worth getting sued so I deleted the products.

I -online store

I was able to make good business with generous returns and their products are very fashionable and up to date, providing my business the boost it needs!

Thank you for your great 24/7 support where my questions and inquiries are addressed promptly! keep up the good work!

HopAndCare

This is FAKE, not serious apps, they were putting in their checkout that you have 6/7 days testing and then you will be subscribed..I just discover that they charge me all the year automatically 760euros!! I will see with my bank for fraud payment.

Clozet Queenz

The products are a bit pricey and not wholesale prices. I'm going to order samples and I like having that option. Customer service is quick and great! Spocket, however, lacks a lot of features to make the user experience much better and the team doesn't seem receptive to customer feedback.

1. Spocket doesn't have an option to unpublish. I have to make additional edits in Shopify and I don’t want customers to see an unfinished product.
2. There is no option to add products to multiple categories.
3. No option to add a sale or compare price.
4. I can’t see shipping times or other vendor information in the important list unless I search for each product.
5. All of the tags or keywords are auto-populated and most of the time I delete most because it doesn’t fit my store, brand or product. Extra time deleting instead of just letting me add only or select the ones I want.
6. Some text editing features are missing with font and I can’t add a table in the text area. This isn’t probably a big deal but great to have.
7. Add an option to apply the same pricing to all variants instead of pasting or typing in each field.
8. Bonus-see vendor information and ratings such as order accuracy and speed.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to give your honest review! We're so happy you love how quick our Support team is - we definitely want to keep it at that rate. For the prices, Majority of products on the platform are between 25%-50% off the retail price so if you see products that are priced higher, let us know and we'll do our best to price match! We also wanted to let you know that your feedback is heard and we are going to use that to develop better features and functions on the app. Again, we would like to thank you for this review and see you around Spocket!

Sussyes

I think is a little high in price for the quality of the products. I order some samples and it was a disaster, thank God it was me and not my customers. I had the premium plan but is not worth it, use the basic plan you will be fine.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for working with us to resolve the problems you experienced. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us. We really appreciate the chance to work with you to resolve the situation, and remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 149 150