Spocket

Spocket

by Spocket

Dropship Fast-shipping U.S & European products, Risk-Free

packpal

Spocket does a great job with their platform and the customer service is great, some of the suppliers are too pricey with shipping fees but overall they added a ton of value to my store

IdentityCases

I like Spocket because they make it easy to dropship from US suppliers. On the pro plan, they even allow you to have your own branding on the invoice.

Section H™

Excellent services. Transactions are completed in a FLASH! I was amazed when transactions were completed just within an hour, after placement from our end.

Tribesdog

I star trial with free plan. I have fisrt order from this app. Processing time (handle time) is longer than provided information. Over this rate, i contact to support via email but no one reply my email. So bad service.

Your Spirit Flow

Spocket has a fairly large variety of vendors offering a wide selection of products. Like any vendor, you do have to do your research on the quality of the product and determine if the margin you are given to work with allows you to make a profit. Some items have an attractive discounted wholesale price, others not so much and are not worth the advertising costs. Spocket support is wonderful, responsive, and the interface is very easy to use and navigate. If you are familiar with Oberlo, Dropified, ProductPro you wont have any issues understanding Spocket. I definitely recommend giving Spocket a test drive.

NaturAmericas Market

Added this app to my Shopify store yesterday. Some items I questioned the quality or overall practicality, but most appear to be of excellent quality even those not part of the Premium Plan which offers only exclusive high quality products. As to importing products, it was pretty much like Oberlo, except I do not need to specify weight and HHSTariffs for shipping. The supplier takes care of that. Shipping costs are also given and make sure you add this to your price. Some items have a pretty good description (less writing to do) and most have metric and American units, so the whole process of importing to my store was really fast. Now I will wait and see, hope my customers are attracted to these new items and start to make sales. Everyone have a great day and let's get selling!!

soulgarb

I adore everything about Spocket. Great products, fast shipping, amazing customer service. My favorite drop-shipping site by far! Highly recommend!!

Peek A Boob LLC

My favorite app to find US Drop Shippers. Super easy to use and fulfill orders, and the delivered product is what it says it is. Customer service has also been amazing, anytime I have a question they answer quickly and are so helpful. The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because I have a certain niche I'm targeting and the product options are limited but I really hope more product that ships from the US is added so I can use it even more! Thanks Spocket!

Mojo’s Finest

This app is the easiest I’ve had the pleasure of using to date. Looking forward to seeing it’s limits. Good Luck Everyone! I used it to search for better quaility products and of using muti criteria to search with easy and great.

Bazzar2you

Not as expected. The system only sends review request randomly to some past customers and not all., and there is no way to find out why and trigger a manual ones for the once skipped as that calls for an upgrade and a monthly fee which I am not keen on right now. If the manual trigger feature was part of the basic this would have been a great app people would upgrade anyways as your business grows. At this point I am looking for an alternative.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83