Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Elle Shanell

I love the ease of finding products on this app. I had a question about available sizing charts that I wanted to use for a supplier. I reached out to Spocket and Andie sent a message to the supplier for me and within a day, he had the information that I needed. I was very pleased with the support that I received.

Counseling Couch Boutique

I just started using Spocket, added items easily to my shop and placed some sample orders to get started. I received my first sample in a super fast 5 DAYS!! The branding of my shop is so professional! I am more than happy with Spocket!!!

Angies 14 To 42

I wanted a clarification from Spocket on certain matters. I got an instant response. John who attended me didn't waste time, he was exceptionally professional and to the point, guiding me properly. I am profoundly satisfied with Spocket. God be with us, always. :-)

Apex Urban Gear

Love Spocket, especially the premium products! And, the support team has been great with helping me out a couple of times now.

The Power of Knowledge in business

Spocket is #1. Best products, best customer support and best UI/UX. We need more products from EU though. ❤️

September 19, 2019

Thank you for considering us the best dropshipping app. Also, as we are vetting suppliers on a daily basis, we will surely onboard more EU suppliers soon so watch out for it!

Floralicious Store

Ive been looking for suppliers to work with and it is hard especially if you are a small business like me but spocket made it easier because I can simply select which vendor I wanna work with when I build my online store. It is though because im a beginner and you dont really know anything about this area yet so I still need a bit of research but it just quick and easy to import items from them and they have a lot of suppliers from united states w/c is really good because i will be advertising items there

September 18, 2019

Why make the simple complicated, right? We take care of sourcing suppliers for you and that would make your dropshipping experience a phenomenal one! Let us know if you have questions and we'll be rushing in to help, we're available 24/7.

Urban CharBella

Very limited product line, with very high prices. Each category consists of 1-3 pages of unbranded overpriced products. Requires account setup to view disappointing product line. Good concept - bad execution.

"Wholesale" prices and shipping often add up to higher than suggested retail with slim profit margins, if any. There are no reviews on products or any of the suppliers. They still have a lot of work to get it where it needs to be imo. Maybe they need the cash from the trapped annual subscribers!

BEWARE if you sign up for the annual plan there are no REFUNDS whatsoever. Knowing what I know now I would have rather lost $49 for a month than paid $348 for the year and realized it was not for me after a month. And it constantly tries to get you to upgrade to the Empire Plan for $828 - so annoying!! My issue is finding good products to sell - I found a good seller but they don't ship to the U.S from Canada - well forget that...helloooo?! SO MANY of the other goods can be sourced for much less elsewhere or the consumer can buy it often for half the price with a simple Google search. Otherwise there is a really limited inventory with the smaller sellers (like they only have size small and XL or they have 10 pieces of something). They say the advantage is they automate the process. Well well and good but if there is no merchandise I can sell there is nothing to automate. There are also no reviews on the products or sellers.
Concept is good but they have quite a ways to go. Only good thing has been their customer service which is always responsive and helpful but alas their hands are tied by management. Too bad they have to lure people into the annual plan (comes to 'ONLY' $29/month vs $49/month) to get them to stay a customer. In hindsight would have rather spent that money on advertising. Caveat Emptor.

Update: I checked out Grey Zeus since I had received an email from Spocket about them as a new US supplier. I am desperately trying to find something usable to sell but spending FAR TOO LONG on it with no success! So as one example their simple Kara Tank Top is $25.50 wholesale (twice as much as I would spend myself as a consumer) and shipping is $10 for a little tank top that weighs nothing. Total = $35.50 and the recommended Sales Price is $34? So I'm negative before even marking anything up! For a 30% profit margin that tank would have to sell for $48. And so on with all their products - does anyone even look at this to see that it makes any sense at all or the suppliers put anything they want and charge any price for shipping or otherwise? Far too many products have a higher wholesale price than is available retail with a simple Google search. I just don't get it!

And I'm even afraid that anyone buys anything I have listed from Spocket as I hear there are too many fulfillment issues with suppliers.

September 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a feedback about your experience. We apologize if you’re experience has not been up to par with what you expected with Spocket. Rest assured that are only goal is to provide you only with the service that we promise to deliver and that we aim to improve the overall customer experience that you get from us. We’d love to discuss this experience of your more, you can reach out us at support@spocket.co and we’ll be here to assist you right away.

Lemonique Collection

best drop shipping platform it'll help my business become better than when i used other platforms I like the colours

September 18, 2019

We're definitely better together! We'll be here to guide and help you in every step of the way and see your business grow. Happy Spocket-ing!

A FUNKY PINEAPPLE

So far working with Spocket is better than I first thought. They are always there to help. They always answer a chat even if it says no one is around right now. Not a lot of companies do that. They keep tract of your items and handle it if some are discontinued or out of stock. I have worked with John and everyone is nice, kind and I am so glad I stumbled upon Spocket!! Mandy

September 18, 2019

Thanks for choosing Spocket! We are always recognized to have a great support team and hopefully you do have a wonderful dropshipping experience with us.

GlamourGalleria

This one looks promising with all things in place for dropshipping. Great pics, description, products, fast shipping and above all great support team. Can't ask for more Thank you

September 17, 2019

We are utterly delighted! Thank you for leaving us such awesome review! We're still onboarding more suppliers for more options and we bet that you definitely will love them. We hope that it will help your business grow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 162 163