Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Saphyr Clothing

Very very good suppliers with super fast shipping times and excellent customer support reply in under 5 minutes. This is not a fake comment I seriously recommend spocket to all Shopify store owners who want trusted suppliers with cheap prices and fast shipping.

Cosmetics 2 Go

Spocket has been wonderful. Aside from their wonderful list of suppliers, they have one of the best customer support team ever! They have an updated knowledge base/help center too.

I have some feature requests to make the navigation of the app better, I hope they can get implemented soon. To the merchants using Spocket, if you have a feature request, just let their team know via chat and they will add it to their feature request list.

Much love and respect.

Bragg Design Studio x Cosmetics2Go

Rucor Group

Have great products, I can close sales even during the first day of the trial. I recommend you also test and try for yourself

Konain Fashion

Has great products, just started using it Do recommend it. User friendly and easy to navigate. Will update once orders come through

Nubesteld

I used this app to help m wit is very wel I thank them a lot very good help I have gated thanks to them

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Much appreciated!

SAP&M

Je vous le conseil vivement parce qu'ils vendent de très bon produit de bon qualité à des prix raisonnable

April 2, 2020

Merci beaucoup! Nous partagerons cela avec l'équipe du magasin pour lui faire savoir de continuer le travail incroyable de sélection des meilleurs articles pour votre magasin!

Electronics and gadgets easy

I was looking for products for my store. Electronics and gadgets easy. I might find somethings. Thanks

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. Please let us know what items are you looking for by contacting us via chat or email at support@spocket.co.

Dream’n•Lux•

So far, this app seems easy enough to use. will definitely check out responses, and see how purchases work, and come back to update later on.

April 2, 2020

Thank you for letting us know know about this. We are looking into your suggestion as we love hearing from our merchants on how we can make Spocket better!

Doctor Soaps

They need to review the products to increase their credibility and confidence and have more opportunities.

Clever Bear Trading Company

Great Product Selection - Looking forward to faster shipping - that will definitely keep customers happy!

March 31, 2020

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141