Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Soapvana

I just started with my store and i have only started sellinng still workingg on the page: however. These products are definitely of high quality. I ordered some myself for my own tests. Its a us supplier. The packaging is great. Spocket dwals with good suppliers. I am about to endeavor on another store using spocket. Im a former oberlo user. Emphasis on Former...

OneStopAtShop

the best app for shopify.. I recommend it to everyone. best quality and variety of products to sell from different suppliers. A must have app. I would say its better than other apps.

FunInTheDesertSun

I used this app to add specifically US based dropshipped products to my store. The UI is great, the platform is standard and intuitive. Setup was quick and easy and I was able to get support when I need.

I'm still new to dropshipping so I'm getting the hang out organizing my store and picking products, it's only been a few months.

There are a decent number of products already, at least in the categories I'm interested in.

My Furball

Okay, so here's the most honest review that you're gonna get from someone who's been in this business for some time. This app works great! Clean, User friendly and easy to navigate. It avoids complicated features that will make you want to quit the first few minutes after you start!

Products are legit! I understand shipping times as well as we are sourcing from people who are all over the world, so if you don't know how to set the expectations of your customer, then you shouldn't be dropshipping.

And for the longest time, this is the only app that I have encountered that has a brilliant customer support service!!! 5 stars for that alone! They know how to talk to their customers in a very light manner and not add stress to the situation and they have a way to getting back to you when you haven't replied to them or anything.

So all in all, this rating totals to 10 stars!!! Keep up the great work guys!

April 16, 2019

Thank you for your heart-warming feedback! It is both an honor and joy for our team to be of service to everyone who shares the same love for the craft. Dropshipping, as some would agree, is not a stranger to risks and we want to thank you for giving Spocket a chance to prove that we're a cut above the rest! Impeccable customer service paired with real time updates and resolutions is what we aim to deliver everyday. Want to start dropshipping minus the hassle? Get Spocket.

Drop Ship1

I just started using the app. If you want U.S. Dropshippers, this is the app to use. The customer service is awesome and the app is very user friendly.

ANONYMOUSFASHION

Excelent app, really great quality products with quick shipping time and easy to order. Would recomend to anyone

TheSphere

I LOVE IT!!! IT REALLY REALLY HELPED ME START MY DROP-SHIPPING BUSINESS AND SUPPORTED ME WITH PRODUCTS!!!

Meet me here

I read a story about how someone used dropshipping with Spocket to make hundreds of thousands of dollars, so I started my own journey.

Love the products coming from US, Canada and Europe. In general, the best experience out of all the other dropshipping apps.

StripeTrees

They just asked me to review the app for an upgrade. I will have a better review after I actually use it.

DLZdepot

i'm a new store owner and looking for a dropshipping app with more features. glad i found this! i love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149