SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

SRCE KLUB

Ive been using these app to create my pieces, and it is by far the best app in program. Its very quick and easy to use and understand.

Radicomics Emporium

I just added my first product! It was a breeze! it feels good to design t-shirts again. My previous partner had a lot of apparel become unavailable after Covid-19

Barron Tactical

This is a great app! The only thing I wish I could do was more customization with print areas. The print areas are pretty restrictive.
But the products are great, the app is easy to use, and the production/shipping time is better than amazon sometimes!

KingTroups

Hey, How are you! I'm we are running into a problem when people are buying our products it shows on Spod it Cost $22.00 CA for sweaters with our deigns and everything on them. but, when we are being charged for the product it is taking out roughly $30.00 CA. We are wondering what's going on with this.

August 11, 2020

Hi KingTroups,

We reached out to you by e-mail to explain, but it looks as if you are not taking into account that we charge shipping for a product as well. The charge you are seeing is a Production Cost + Shipping Cost.
We can't display on a product what the shipping charge will be as well, because at that point we do not know where the product is shipping to.
If you have any questions please feel free to reply to the e-mail we sent to you.

Neat Bloom

It's great! Easy to use and fair prices to leave room for profit. I love he options of organic products. I fits my need!

Hi Neat Bloom,

Thanks for the feedback. We do leave as much room for profit for your business as we can, so thanks for mentioning it. We hope to have a long partnership between our businesses.

TOTALSTOKE.

So far is working good. I haven't sold anything yet! I like the products they have to offer. Easy UI!

Hi TOTALSTOKE.,

An easy UI is exactly what we aim for. Thanks for the review!

Dripping Ink T's

I love the fact that it makes it simple to create my own t shirts, as well as, let the customer customize their own.

Hi Dripping Ink T's,

Thanks for the feedback, a lot of development work went into allowing the customers the option to customize their products, so it is great to hear the positive feedback.

JocoThreads

Adding products to our shop has been very simple, and the shipping has been within 48 hours. Our customers are very pleased with the products.

Hi JocoThreads,

Thanks for the review! Yes that's right we are back to producing in 48 hours. It's great to hear your customers are pleased with their orders!

GetTeesed.com

I am just getting started but the app is fairly easy and I love the products and available colors, etc.

Hi GetTeesed.com,

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to hear the app is easy to use. Good luck with your business.

EqualityPrints

This app is very easy ti operate, and when I got lost DAVID was able to walk me through. He was so patient and very kind. Highly Recommend!

Hi EqualityPrints,

Thanks for the nice feedback, we are happy to hear you find the app easy to use.