SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

WRSHP, LLC

SPOD has been great so far! Very easy to use and very organized. I would recommend SPOD to anyone who is starting up their online apparel business. I was familiar with spreadshirt prior to using SPOD and wanted to use the same company in my shopify store. Luckily they had it!

OskingGoods

so good so far. is very frendly to use and got a lot of products. hope they keep getting more stuff and have the nice pricess they offer. ty.

Three Basketeers

This app is SO easy to use, and syncs seamlessly to Shopify. I love that we don't have to stock different sizes and colors of our products.

Athletic Apparatus

Very easy to use very user friendly products look very good to wear I would suggest to a friend that is interested in starting a T-Shirt business.

Izzy Drew Lane

I used this app to add a tee shirt I designed and it was very easy to use. It took me a while to get my image exactly the way I wanted it to look on the shirt and wish there was a way to select ink color for the image on the app. Now I will market it and hope it sells! Thank you.

AmericanWaffle

Production times and shipping is great, but they're CONTATNTLY out of stock. And their support is not very good.

January 14, 2021

Hi AmericanWaffle!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our App. I'm sorry that you experienced such out of stock problems. We are working really hard to improve that process. However, since the peak season ended, we are now back to our normal stock, so you shouldn't face that problematic too often.

If it happens again, please let us know per mail at support@spod.com, so we can figure out with you when the desired article will be back in stock.
Thank you again :)!

Cosmic Clothing Shop | Space and Science Inspired Clothing & Accessories

This app is super easy to use, and fast shipping to the customers! (even with covid/holidays) Would definitely recommend using this app for your shop!

Storyland Studio

Custom to Shopify Easy .....I am very pleased by simply creating and adding to the store. I am creating a store of simply the best Tshirts

Casual Tales

Fantastic app. I am making 100s of sales everyday through this app. Best if you want to start a POD dropship business in the US or EU

Defined Minds

I personally love the quality of the hoodies I have on my site along with the long sleeves however; it takes way too long compared to other apps to upload products. What I mean is that every time you want to upload a product you have to redo the tags, pricing, title of the product etc. I personally would love for a "copy option" then you can just edit the title, and design and boom all done. I use the same front design for one of my collections on my site but the back is different since its just a logo on the front. I'd love it if they could just implement a better "use product as template" I've asked over several weeks ago and said they will look into it. Still nothing. If this changes, I would put way more products on here. Soon I go live with my site, and this just takes way too long as of right now to upload designs. I personally have over 100 designs for one of my collections that we have worked hard on.

December 28, 2020

Hello Defined Minds,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We spoke with the developers and indeed, this is planned to be implemented in January - we're sorry that is hasn't been possible to do this before. It was due to a release freeze over the holiday season. Hopefully, when the release is done, you'll find the app easier to work with. :) Thank you!