SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

ZenMona

We are using this application in our store for our cupcake truck. I am giving this a 5 star because of the service I have recieved from the staff. Very fast and thoughtful response to one of my concerns. Thanks

TheBeardCenter

fastest fulfillment in this joint! thank you SPOD, cancelling all other Print on Demand services and sticking with you guys.

FamiliadeConfianza

its cool. not sure what else you want me to say i guess theres a minimum amount of words you have to type???

Teedeli.com

I love this POD app! It's free, their products come at a very competitive price, the app has a super simple setup and offers a customization tool for your store too! Next to lots of quality products they offer a selection of different model images for many products. The product creation process feels super quick and everything is very responsive. And lastly they really are fast fulfilling and sending the ordered items out! Sometimes even too fast ;-) Well done app and great service – definitely my favorite! 5*****

appax

really not made for international shipping.I ordered a sample a month ago. after tones of email finally got a reply. i have to look for my order over the entire country looking for a number which is not a tracking number. THEY DONT CARE about your order.
but... I do recommend this app inside the US. good quality. great interface and very easy to use. you can add a layer on top of another layer and this is great, you can add your logo. lots of items to choose from. fast fast fast shipping. friendly and fast reply from customer service.
the problem is ...they switching to the dark side when you have to ship internationally. no reply. no support. everything is completely different. you have to find your package.and this is not great.

Triple Cross urban Sports uk

great tool to use thanks guys
..................................................................................................

theuniqueprintshop

It is so seamless to use and captures just what I needed. I didn't have struggle like I did using some print on demand apps.

dddailynews

Easy to use, great price and samples available. All you need for succeeding! Check-it on www.dddailynews.com

OffSeasonWears Online

I really like how the price is set and I am able to put a price margin where I want to be at or sell at. And I am able to create clothing and using my own imagination to come up with where I don't need pre-set where it already done for me, this makes my t-shirt design has more meaning to me than what is already preset before or buying from someone whom may have sell to others as well. Thank You very much I wish I knew this long ago where I could be making some money by now.

Godb4work

its awesome so far..................................................................................