4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient shipping automation. It integrates smoothly with various platforms, automating tracking communications, providing tracking numbers, and correcting addresses. Merchants report fewer shipping errors and increased sales due to live shipping rates. The app's customer service is noted for its quick responses and helpful assistance, making it a valuable tool for streamlining shipping processes and enhancing customer service.

May 20, 2021

the best app on the platform, excellent service and also easy use app It totally changed our logistics in an incredibly positive way. Save hours of work each week by integrating your shipping and tracking with Starshipit

Comedonescare
5 months using the app
Edited January 11, 2021

We have been using the app for about 5 months now and cannot fault it. The initial setup (with the help of the starship it staff ) can be as detailed or simple as you choose. Once set up (depending on your settings), it literally is, one click to print and manifest and just wait for the courier.
I have tried other cheaper alternatives but they didn't have the same flexibility. From our perspective, pricing is competitive, if not cheaper, for the service offered. One final mention..the support team are fantastic.

The Comfort Mama
5 months using the app
January 28, 2021

This app has totally changed how I fulfil my orders. It took me a while to get the hang of things and get things set up correctly, but once that part is done it is incredibly easy to use. We have hundreds of orders each week, and the app automatically provides tracking numbers to customers & corrects addresses which saves me so many hours. I also always receive brilliant support when looking for answers to my many questions! The only improvement I would suggest is when selecting orders to print, you have to click exactly inside the box next to the order number. If you slightly miss it, it will clear any other orders than you previously selected & you have to start again. If there was a way around this I think it would make the app slightly easier to use.

PokeRand
November 28, 2022

I have been loving using Starshipit and so glad I made the decision to sign up. It has saved me so much time with shipping my parcels each day and the service has been outstanding! Thank you.

Mothers Mylk
Starshipit replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your review - We're so glad to hear you've been loving it!

October 13, 2022

Fantastic app with a great team of people behind it! Elyza has been helping us from day one, from navigating the app and answering any questions I may have very swiftly. It's been a pleasure using the app and I highly recommend it to all!

IMBER
Starshipit replied October 17, 2022

Thanks you so much for your review. So glad you're a big fan of the team helping you out!

June 13, 2017

We only use StarShipIT for the rates, as we use other couriers which are not available with StarShipIT, so can't comment on the app itself. Otherwise, the shipping rates work 97% of the time, however, we are still seeing some inconsistencies with rates not returning. Support have been helpful in trying to resolve the issue, and we are currently working together on a fix.

Smai
Over 6 years using the app
July 8, 2021

Great shipping resource, very time efficient and the team has been so helpful with all questions. Alexa & Ashlee have been a great help!

Velvet Canyon
May 4, 2018

Such a useful program for shipping labels. Fast easy and efficient. The customer service is even better and always extremely helpful! Will continue to use. Very happy customer 5/5!

Thequickflick
3 months using the app
February 19, 2017

Great app! Very useful for us and quite easy too. The team is very reactive and always trying to help which is very valuable!

France Gourmet
About 6 years using the app
April 6, 2016

Good system, has saved us a lot of time in order processing.

George