Reviews (180)

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving automation features, ease of use, and seamless integration with various platforms and shipping providers. They find automatic dispatching and tracking number sending particularly useful. The app's customer service is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report fewer delivery errors and improved shipping logistics. Features like handling high volumes of orders, providing live shipping rates, bulk label printing, and order detail editing are also highlighted. The app has helped streamline shipping processes, boost sales, and enhance customer service.

January 28, 2021

This app has totally changed how I fulfil my orders. It took me a while to get the hang of things and get things set up correctly, but once that part is done it is incredibly easy to use. We have hundreds of orders each week, and the app automatically provides tracking numbers to customers & corrects addresses which saves me so many hours. I also always receive brilliant support when looking for answers to my many questions! The only improvement I would suggest is when selecting orders to print, you have to click exactly inside the box next to the order number. If you slightly miss it, it will clear any other orders than you previously selected & you have to start again. If there was a way around this I think it would make the app slightly easier to use.

PokeRand
November 28, 2022

I have been loving using Starshipit and so glad I made the decision to sign up. It has saved me so much time with shipping my parcels each day and the service has been outstanding! Thank you.

Mothers Mylk
Starshipit replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your review - We're so glad to hear you've been loving it!

October 13, 2022

Fantastic app with a great team of people behind it! Elyza has been helping us from day one, from navigating the app and answering any questions I may have very swiftly. It's been a pleasure using the app and I highly recommend it to all!

IMBER
Starshipit replied October 17, 2022

Thanks you so much for your review. So glad you're a big fan of the team helping you out!

August 31, 2020

Super simple to use on a day-to-day basis.
We have rules set up to automatically use 3 couriers and multiple services, the support to set it up was first class and being based in NZ and the UK made it pretty much 24 hour cover.
No hesitation in recommending this app.

Peaceful Hooligan
July 8, 2021

Great shipping resource, very time efficient and the team has been so helpful with all questions. Alexa & Ashlee have been a great help!

Velvet Canyon
May 4, 2018

Such a useful program for shipping labels. Fast easy and efficient. The customer service is even better and always extremely helpful! Will continue to use. Very happy customer 5/5!

Thequickflick
February 19, 2017

Great app! Very useful for us and quite easy too. The team is very reactive and always trying to help which is very valuable!

France Gourmet
About 6 years using the app
April 6, 2016

Good system, has saved us a lot of time in order processing.

George

George Willy
Hong Kong SAR
About 6 years using the app
June 20, 2021

We have recently changed to a Shopify website, using Starshipit to connect with our couriers. We have had few initial, inevitable hitches as we set up but found the staff to be super helpful and supportive. It is easy to use and navigate and is saving us so much time because of the automation. Thank you Starshipit. - Whittle Waxes team

Whittle Waxes
April 4, 2018

All the team at StarShipIT are always so helpful. The set up process is completed for you and staff is always on hand to quickly help with any issues or questions to do with the App. I would definitely recommend this App if you are looking for faster ways to package your parcels with very efficient help, always!

With Jean