Subliminator

Subliminator | Reviews

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Stock Show Boutique

First and foremost, production partners are a reflection of my business. If I can not count on them to provide a quality product, great support, and fast production, they don't deserve my business.

My second order had a "paperwork" issue in transit. It shipped November 4th. Today is November 24th, and that package is still MIA (a month after the initial order) with no movement in tracking. Customer support is apologetic and nothing more. It should have been a top priority, re-print, and expedited shipping. I can't even get them to offer a partial refund. If my customer support were as bad as theirs, I'd be out of business.

No matter how good the quality of their products are, I do not recommend them. I am glad I found out before I was really in the thick of holiday orders and making apologies/refunds for their poor customer service.

** Updated 12/3 after company response, all details below regarding every order and my personal experience **

My customer still has not received their order from October 26. Tracking shows en route. I was notified right away and I did request another solution which was not granted (a reprint and new shipment for a single item). I was told waiting on the package would've been faster. I believe my customer would have their item in hand by now had that been the response and this review would not even be up here.

I was only given a refund after leaving this review. A partial refund was requested on my behalf twice in email with support and both times ignored. I was also asked to revise my review by the company.

This review is based on 6 total orders, all the details are below:

Order #1 placed 10/18 - delivered 11/2
Order #2 placed 10/26 - refund was granted after two requests and after my negative review on 12/3. I was also told the customer would still get the item which was delivered 12/10.
Order #3 placed 11/8 - delivered 11/27
Order #4 placed 11/17 - delivered 11/26 (I paid expedited shipping)
Order #5 placed 11/19 - shipped 12/2 - still in transit 12/11
Order #6 placed 11/21 - shipped 12/2 - still in transit 12/11

December 3, 2019

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, which was related to only 1 single order. And yes, that single order had an issue which was beyond our control that was related to a clearance issue on the airport of our shipping company.

However, we did notify our customer affected by this the minute we were notified by our shipping partner. And if anybody would have wanted a refund on that specific shipment instead we also did that. With the product still being delivered, just not within our time estimates.

So by now you've received a refund on that order, as we never keep our customers hanging like that. Although your review suggests otherwise.

And when I look at the history of your other orders, both regular orders as well as those that were upgraded to express shipping, these were all received well within our time estimates.

We hope you can forgive this single mistake which unfortunately was beyond our control, and hope we can keep doing business together in the near future.

** Updating 12/3 after client response **
If I'm not mistaken that order has been refunded and you have refunded your customer as well? The update we've received from our shipping company regarding the clearance issue was that it would be delivered within the next 7 days.

And yes a message was sent to you in regards to your review being so out of proportion and so harsh. Because your review is based on a single order. The other orders, which are far more than this single order, have had no issue. Because the reality is that most only take the time to leave a review when something bad happens, never when something good happens.

We wish you all the best with your business. :)

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Based on the last review, I'm deleting this app without even looking at it. China needs to wake up and realize that they can't shut down for that long just because of the Chinese New Year and still expect to do business with the rest of the world.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. Based on the last review, we've just left a reply there. To sum it up: We never closed for 6 weeks as the previous review mentioned. We only closed for 2 weeks, and got rid of our backlog of orders in the first week after that. And we are expecting to decrease this closing time even more so for the next year. Give us another chance :)

LTM Endeavors Gifts

If you want long ship times to customer and a support team that only tells you they will forward issues to production and never hear anything else back, or that a replacement product will be produced and shipped on 12/13/18 and on 01/22/19 you and the customer are still waiting for confirmation, use this app.
Print on Demand is not supposed to have issues like these!!
STAY AWAY! RUN NOW! Save yourself a bunch of headaches and refund fees.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. Although it wasn't all doom and gloom, we did have some backend issues getting reshipments out in time. Since then we've made some major changes in our workflow and backend, where reshipments are handled smoothly and you see them as new orders inside the Subliminator app. Give us a second chance. :)

ODELLACO

I recently downloaded this app and it doesn't work. Every tab I clicked sent me to a white page that says, "Authentication error occurring." I tried uninstalling and adding the app six times but nothing. I also contacted them through email and Facebook regarding the issue and I never received a response. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

April 23, 2019

To our knowledge you sent an email on December 9th 2018, we replied email on the same day with a suggestion what to do. The next day you replied that it worked. We'd appreciate a higher rating than 1 star for this ;)

LittleShrimp

This appr was very bad, it print and ship in China, it usually take 1 month or over for delivery to customer, i felt very bad when worked with my customers. If you do dropship or POD, you will be regret when used this app

2 Next