ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Koffieduif.nl

Compared to other subscription apps, this one is most completed. Their support is amazing and they fixed the translation issues quite quickly. However, I needed to stop using the app and Shopify platform because the new integration with Shopify checkout doesn’t SEPA direct debit, most important payment method in EU. Very unfortunate after all the effort we put into it, but that’s the lack of functionality from Shopify side and not willing to temporarily accept the ReCharge legacy checkout.

EAT GRIM

The system is a bit slow to work with, but I'm a fan of the chat customer service function. They're always super fast to respond and clear up my issues, no matter the complexity. Latest, I got amazing assistance from Nevena J. from the customer support team

Wabi-Sabi® Botanicals

UPDATE - After leaving this review, I was very quickly contacted by support (Jessie) and she helped resolve the issue completely by end of day. Really appreciate it! Besides this one incident, this app and feature has been a great asset to the business and we'll continue to use it. Thank you! PREVIOUS REVIEW - This app is great if you never update the subscription ruleset. We simply updated it from 10% off to 15% off each shipment and now our existing customers can't update their subscriptions, we're getting errors on our end, losing out on sales, and customer service has been a NIGHTMARE. No urgency, takes days to respond. When they finally did respond, they had us go in and manually update every active subscription in a .CSV file which took over an hour. Meanwhile, I have customers emailing left and right as they can't edit, cancel or change their subscriptions. As soon as they try to, their upcoming order has an error / can't be processed and we lose that sale.

Gist Yarn

EDIT: After posting this review, CS contacted me within a few hours and quickly resolved my issue. I have updated it to 4 stars, and will come back and update again after we are up and running. -- I've never left a bad review for an app before, and I understand that many app developers are also small businesses experiencing growing pains. But I've been trying to get this installed for over a week and multiple customer service tickets are ignored. I'm trying to make what should be quite a simple adjustment - offering a subscription box instead of Subscribe and Save, so thus not having a drop down menu. The app is glitching, and there is no support available. This is delaying the launch of a subscription product we have planned for a long time.

Bread SRSLY

There are several annoying features/flaws with the ReCharge app to be aware of, however, it appears to be the only suitable solution for our Shopify installation, so we keep it even though it costs our team significant time when we want to make changes or run reports. The best thing about ReCharge is their customer support which has improved dramatically since 2020. I work with Julmar most often who has a deep understanding of how the product behaves. Julmar's answers are always correct, and the instructions they provide are clear and comprehensive. I can deal with ReCharge knowing Julmar is always available to answer my questions promptly, thoroughly, and in a friendly/kind manner. Julmar is an asset to the ReCharge team! Thank you, Julmar!!

Tuf Cookie

First of all, I would like to point out that the customer service is awesome. Every person I interacted with so far, has been very helpful and followed up until the issue was solved.
Secondly the app is great. It does almost everything I need it to. There are just a few little things that are missing like changing the currency on the same domain just like it is possible on Shopify or it would be amazing if I could use additional payment methods like European debit cards on the checkout. Also another feature that would be amazing is to have attach products to boxes in the back office in order to easily integrate it with my fulfillment center.

Bare Biology

We recently moved from Bold to Recharge. The process of migrating was very tricky and required a lot of work. I recommend having a developer and someone who is great with data on hand if you're thinking of migrating from another platform. We ran into a few problems in the first week of the app running but we paid for some extra support from the help team and have managed to iron those out with their support. We're now a couple of weeks in and are impressed so far. The customer portal is fantastic and much easier for our subscribers to navigate.

レナジャポン【公式】

the support is fast and great (we had Alicia J to help our issues with system), but the app itself is 3 stars since its not friendly for Asia market use. the time frame is US or CANADA base so we have to always edit customer's order when we process them. also first name and last name flip so it was very confusing for our customers. If in the near future you could create the app more friends for Asia (like Japan), that would be great.

OneBlade

Customer service rep Jessie Mills is stellar. Very knowledgeable and gives quick, helpful responses. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is because the rest of ReCharge as an app doesn't meet her standards of service, and leaves us wanting more. Since I'm technically reviewing ReCharge I have to leave it at 4. Jessie gets 5 stars any day!

That’s it Nutrition

As a new user, I'm still learning the nuts and bolts of this very powerful app! ReCharge support is always extremely helpful with an extra email to follow up before closing the ticket (special shout out to Dalia!). I do wish that the ability to chat with support was not a paid extra, but response time via email is still very fast!

Previous 1 3 4 5