Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Red Stick Spice Company

As a subscription system, the app performs fine. We are always on the hunt for a new system because Recharge's support leaves a lot to be desired. First, do not pay for enhanced support. It is no different from what is built in. When you do finally communicate with support, you will be gaslit approximately 3 times before they acknowledge that the problem exists. "We can't duplicate the problem" "There was nothing attached" "The video example you provided isn't long enough". In between each communication is at least 24 hours. It's exhausting. Most problems I've finally fixed myself using message board info or YouTube videos. Other problems require a developer. However, Recharge's recommended developers never get back in touch. I have one persisting issue that I cannot correct, Recharge refuses to correct and their developers won't acknowledge me. If all you do is sell subscriptions, Recharge is adequate. If you have other products in your store, prepare yourself for ongoing interaction with support.

Koffieduif.nl

Compared to other subscription apps, this one is most completed. Their support is amazing and they fixed the translation issues quite quickly. However, I needed to stop using the app and Shopify platform because the new integration with Shopify checkout doesn’t SEPA direct debit, most important payment method in EU. Very unfortunate after all the effort we put into it, but that’s the lack of functionality from Shopify side and not willing to temporarily accept the ReCharge legacy checkout.

Bower Collective

ReCharge has some real positives, however it does have some drawbacks. It is not particularly user friendly in the first instance. After working with ReCharge for a while it is now excellent, but it takes a moment to work out the most effective way to use it.

EAT GRIM

The system is a bit slow to work with, but I'm a fan of the chat customer service function. They're always super fast to respond and clear up my issues, no matter the complexity. Latest, I got amazing assistance from Nevena J. from the customer support team

Swiss Toniq (Darwin Capital sarl)

There are many bugs that cause my customers repeat orders not to go through each month and I can never understand and take ages to try to figure each problem out, I hope this will be improved soon, although the I'm very happy with the customer service

HairLust

After installing the app, our store encountered theme issues. Recharge helped us out and we found a good solution to the problem. Now, everything runs smoothly.

Siskiyou Sungrown

It has been a really rough ride migrating our store from WordPress to Shopify but the customer support at ReCharge has been a really great help.

Big Island Coffee Roasters

Pretty solid app. We've definitely found it helpful and more user friendly than Bold's recurring billing app. We've been using Recharge for about 18 months and I've witnessed app enhancements and improvements that resolved some pain points we had in the beginning. Their support is also much better than when we first started: faster responses to initial outreach, faster resolution times, more skilled team troubleshooting. They've been doing great the past couple of months. I recently corresponded with Meredith to resolve some issues and to assist with some bulk data updates. She was fast, professional, courteous and just did what was needed quickly and accurately. Keep it up, team! There are some annoying little glitchy things that I wish didn't happen. For example, one-time products added to a subscription order frequently get permanently added to the subscription. But when the next charge tries to process, it can't because the one-time product triggers the out of stock flow and blocks the order from processing. It's also very common that when we create a new page for a one-time product, the page will display the "subscribe & save" button even though it's not even in Recharge's system. The only way we've found to work with it is to add and remove the product from Recharge's product list. Solvable but weird and a bit of a hassle. Overall, I think this is one of the best apps available for managing subscriptions. It's mostly solid with some little quirks and their support has improved greatly.

Wabi-Sabi® Botanicals

UPDATE - After leaving this review, I was very quickly contacted by support (Jessie) and she helped resolve the issue completely by end of day. Really appreciate it! Besides this one incident, this app and feature has been a great asset to the business and we'll continue to use it. Thank you! PREVIOUS REVIEW - This app is great if you never update the subscription ruleset. We simply updated it from 10% off to 15% off each shipment and now our existing customers can't update their subscriptions, we're getting errors on our end, losing out on sales, and customer service has been a NIGHTMARE. No urgency, takes days to respond. When they finally did respond, they had us go in and manually update every active subscription in a .CSV file which took over an hour. Meanwhile, I have customers emailing left and right as they can't edit, cancel or change their subscriptions. As soon as they try to, their upcoming order has an error / can't be processed and we lose that sale.

Piper Lou Collection

Our experience with RechargePro has been 10/10 thanks to Kat Newman who was the growth account manager assigned to help us with getting our themed subscription box initiative off of the ground. In our initial meeting, we outlined goals with a very tight turn around time and she worked with us day in and day out to make sure our goals were achieved in the time we allotted for. She is extremely knowledgeable about the platform and has an excellent customer facing attitude and drive to partner with Recharge platform customers! Two points of recommendation: Outside of Kat we find it to be very difficult to get timely help with a portal that is not extremely user friendly. We also find the Recharge analytics to be difficult to pull the data we are looking for (ie. total number of variants rather than "top 15" variants). Looking forward to seeing this continue to transition forward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8