Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Koffieduif.nl

Compared to other subscription apps, this one is most completed. Their support is amazing and they fixed the translation issues quite quickly. However, I needed to stop using the app and Shopify platform because the new integration with Shopify checkout doesn’t SEPA direct debit, most important payment method in EU. Very unfortunate after all the effort we put into it, but that’s the lack of functionality from Shopify side and not willing to temporarily accept the ReCharge legacy checkout.

EAT GRIM

The system is a bit slow to work with, but I'm a fan of the chat customer service function. They're always super fast to respond and clear up my issues, no matter the complexity. Latest, I got amazing assistance from Nevena J. from the customer support team

HairLust

After installing the app, our store encountered theme issues. Recharge helped us out and we found a good solution to the problem. Now, everything runs smoothly.

Wabi-Sabi® Botanicals

UPDATE - After leaving this review, I was very quickly contacted by support (Jessie) and she helped resolve the issue completely by end of day. Really appreciate it! Besides this one incident, this app and feature has been a great asset to the business and we'll continue to use it. Thank you! PREVIOUS REVIEW - This app is great if you never update the subscription ruleset. We simply updated it from 10% off to 15% off each shipment and now our existing customers can't update their subscriptions, we're getting errors on our end, losing out on sales, and customer service has been a NIGHTMARE. No urgency, takes days to respond. When they finally did respond, they had us go in and manually update every active subscription in a .CSV file which took over an hour. Meanwhile, I have customers emailing left and right as they can't edit, cancel or change their subscriptions. As soon as they try to, their upcoming order has an error / can't be processed and we lose that sale.

Piper Lou Collection

Our experience with RechargePro has been 10/10 thanks to Kat Newman who was the growth account manager assigned to help us with getting our themed subscription box initiative off of the ground. In our initial meeting, we outlined goals with a very tight turn around time and she worked with us day in and day out to make sure our goals were achieved in the time we allotted for. She is extremely knowledgeable about the platform and has an excellent customer facing attitude and drive to partner with Recharge platform customers! Two points of recommendation: Outside of Kat we find it to be very difficult to get timely help with a portal that is not extremely user friendly. We also find the Recharge analytics to be difficult to pull the data we are looking for (ie. total number of variants rather than "top 15" variants). Looking forward to seeing this continue to transition forward.

Gist Yarn

EDIT: After posting this review, CS contacted me within a few hours and quickly resolved my issue. I have updated it to 4 stars, and will come back and update again after we are up and running. -- I've never left a bad review for an app before, and I understand that many app developers are also small businesses experiencing growing pains. But I've been trying to get this installed for over a week and multiple customer service tickets are ignored. I'm trying to make what should be quite a simple adjustment - offering a subscription box instead of Subscribe and Save, so thus not having a drop down menu. The app is glitching, and there is no support available. This is delaying the launch of a subscription product we have planned for a long time.

Bread SRSLY

There are several annoying features/flaws with the ReCharge app to be aware of, however, it appears to be the only suitable solution for our Shopify installation, so we keep it even though it costs our team significant time when we want to make changes or run reports. The best thing about ReCharge is their customer support which has improved dramatically since 2020. I work with Julmar most often who has a deep understanding of how the product behaves. Julmar's answers are always correct, and the instructions they provide are clear and comprehensive. I can deal with ReCharge knowing Julmar is always available to answer my questions promptly, thoroughly, and in a friendly/kind manner. Julmar is an asset to the ReCharge team! Thank you, Julmar!!

Tuf Cookie

First of all, I would like to point out that the customer service is awesome. Every person I interacted with so far, has been very helpful and followed up until the issue was solved.
Secondly the app is great. It does almost everything I need it to. There are just a few little things that are missing like changing the currency on the same domain just like it is possible on Shopify or it would be amazing if I could use additional payment methods like European debit cards on the checkout. Also another feature that would be amazing is to have attach products to boxes in the back office in order to easily integrate it with my fulfillment center.

Bare Biology

We recently moved from Bold to Recharge. The process of migrating was very tricky and required a lot of work. I recommend having a developer and someone who is great with data on hand if you're thinking of migrating from another platform. We ran into a few problems in the first week of the app running but we paid for some extra support from the help team and have managed to iron those out with their support. We're now a couple of weeks in and are impressed so far. The customer portal is fantastic and much easier for our subscribers to navigate.

Naturaz

The app is easy to set up and if there are issues the team is very responsive. The interface can be a little convoluted to navigate and we don't have options to set proper discount percentages unless we create a coupon from within the app. The out of the box implementation inserts certain text in areas where it's not needed and there is no edit functionality to modify. Other than that it's been helpful in testing out the viability of a subscription program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6