Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

TheBasic

It's a really great product and highly recommend it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because there is some custom coding required for relatively basic discounting from store to checkout. I think that should be basic and included in the out of the box product. Other than that awesome product and works great!!

Solidarity Bread

The app works really well. Their team is very helpful to explain things over and over and they passed my request to their developers to make sure everything is set up correctly at my store. To set up the app correctly (especially tax that's charged) took about a week as the support communication was a bit slower than I would wish for. The fact that I don't have to pay until reaching $100k of income through the app, makes it the most affordable subscription app on Shopify that works really well and provides support when you need it.

Pets Purest

Thanks to Marko and Nevena for resolving my issue. Could do with products auto synchronising when you update the prices on website.

Men of Honr.

Great customer support. Easy to manage customers, products and offers. Really love the re-charge workflows. Looking forward to deeper integration with Shopify stores.

Joy Food Company

Overall it's a good app. And of course, it could be better.
I.E: We need more control over the first step on checkout flow.

We Are Planet Hope

My experience with ReCharge has been a bit hit and miss on a number of levels. I am however thankful to the support team who answer my queries and frustrations of which there are quite a few. (I'm sure I will get more experienced with ReCharge which will reduce my issues).

I was particularly troubled to learn the ReCharge App does not play nicely with Shopify WRT refunds. Despite seeing the refund button on an order page in Shopify, being able to click the button, populate all fields and press "Refund" and then get a confirmation the money has been refunded—it hasn't—leading to some egg-filled faces in dealing with clients irritated their refunds had not appeared. The checkout customization within ReCharge is very rudimentary. I had to pay a developer to create a more robust-looking offer in checkout so customers were able to see the advantage of subscribing.

I like ReCharge Support—it is excellent. There have been many who have helped answer questions....And Alicia J recently provided me with truly excellent and very much appreciated support when I really needed it. Alicia went above and beyond to look at the interaction with another App that became the source of my trouble in its interaction with ReCharge. Thank you Alicia J...!!!

Elie’s Bowtiful Bows

SO FAR THE APP IS WORKING WELL! FOUR STAR RATING ONLY BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED PAYMENT PROVIDERS AVAILABLE. TAKES A LITTLE TIME TO SET EVERYTHING UP PROPERLY, BUT ISADORA WAS A HUGE HELP AND GOT ME ON TRACK FAIRLY QUICKLY! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Dardswe

Great customer service and functionality looks really good right now. Only reason why this review isn't 5 stars is I haven't finished testing all the features yet. Once I go through everything will update this review accordingly.

Local Organic Delivery

ReCharge has improved a lot recently now that you can customise the customer portal. We're also excited to be able to add one-time products to our store with the pro plan.

OVA MOON

Love the function of the app. Requires a bit of communication to get everything up and running but they are easy to reach and talk to.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9