Recharge Subscriptions , 1,388 reviews

4.6
January 5, 2021

We've been using this app for a number of years for subscription services and it is pretty seamless. If we don't know something, we just ask support and they respond quickly with either an answer or recommendations/resources.

Verena Street Coffee Co.
Time spent using app: About 5 years
January 5, 2021

Great app with great customer service! Whenever you have a question, it only takes minutes to hours until they get back to you.

ROY Kombucha
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 4, 2021

The support is fantastic and super quick. I've needed help several times, and their response time always amazes me. Very few companies offer this type of service.

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 4, 2021

Great support - quick and effective on any of our issues. Anytime we have an problem with the app we're able to get help.

ASYSTEM
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 4, 2021

Great service from Clayton and Javaughn re bulk edits to orders when we needed it. Timely, clear and polite. Thanks

Goodery
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 5, 2021

Diana was good. It took a little bit for her to understand thee issue. However, that might a little on me since I knew from past experience what needed to be done and might have not provided as much context with my solution. I did appreciate though after sending her information from my past discussion with another recharge support customer that she looked back into the situation and was able to quickly find the solution. She was also very kind and kept a cheerful attitude through it all!

Found
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 30, 2020

Works great and fantastic, responsive support (thanks Filip). Subscription revenue has been an important part of our products business

Beauty Food
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 30, 2020

So far it's working flawlessly for my coffee subscription company. What I love about the experience so far is that the online support I am receiving is good and thorough. For a newby like me, it's a somewhat complex install because it requires learning Shopify really well and making it work with ReCharge, with the help of support I was able to get it working right. I didn't have to wait long and they were great!

Troubardour Coffee
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 29, 2020

The customer service ReCharge provided via email was great. Alicia responded quickly, gave me lots of good links for exactly what I needed, and helped me better understand how to utilize the app.

Darling Orange Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 29, 2020

Recharge is pretty simple to use and has great customer service. I would recommend this app if you are looking for a good subscription option to your website.

allstarvip