Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 21, 2021

Leaving this review because our sales rep at ReCharge, Alex, went above and beyond in answering our questions/emails quickly, and with great information and advice. In addition, we have been using the service for almost 3 months now, and the support we get when opening tickets is responsive and informative.

Shop Canopy
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 24, 2020

Not only is ReCharge really important to our growing business as a product, their customer service is second to none!!!

Polkadog Delivery
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 23, 2020

Great app and support as usual ! :) I use it every day and it's very easy to get by. The assistance is always available and offers good advice.

Nuoo
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 23, 2020

Brilliant app and fantastic support from Javaughn - top in class. Would highly recommend to scaling business looking for a serious infrastructure. They didn't become market leader eating crisps while watching Netflix.

Minor Figures
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 18, 2020

Rockstar Ronnie to the Rescue. Ronnie gets it done. Every. Single. Time. Fast? Check! Knowledgeable? Double Check! Responsive? Tripe Check! Ronnie was able to fix multiple issues over the course of my launch to get things up and running as fast as possible. I know there are a lot of requests that come in but Ronnie made me feel like I had personal concierge service!

Lovebird Cereal
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited August 20, 2021

ReCharge does a good job of responding to help requests and following through on the process to find solutions.

AuburnBox
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 17, 2020

Loved the support received from Recharge's Customer Support team. Shoutout to Isidora! Very helpful with workflows and giving me a step-by-step guide on integrating them with rulesets.

Sonage Skincare
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 17, 2020

They were so helpful on getting the app installed on my client's site! We were pleased with their support team and functionality of the app.

Bohmey Beauty
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 17, 2020

I am incredibly pleased with the ReCharge Support Staff, notably Tarek A. I was able to get quick solutions from Tarek (that others said could not be done) and I'm thrilled! I've always received quick and smart responses and great attention to detail and my concerns. I told them they deserve a promotion and I wish I had the authority to give them one! I spoke to so many people about different setup questions and possibilities - from our team, Shopify, and even ReCharge and Tarek provided the only solutions that have worked, accommodated all facets of my concerns, and were very simple to set up (this has happened on multiple occasions). Communication is always thoughtful, clear, and concise. High praise from All-Star Nutrition! Thank you so much!

All-Star Nutrition
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 17, 2020

This app needs no introduction as it's become an industry standard with Shopify and enabling subscription/recurring revenue e-commerce businesses. So you'd think they would rest on their laurels when it comes to customer service, right?? WRONG -- ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SUPPORT. Add to this the fact they are constantly rolling out new features and functionality. Best app experience. Hands down. - the team over at NateGrooming.com

Nate Personal Care Inc.