Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

It's Simply Local

This APP and the workers behind it are fantastic! Clayton answered every question that I had and was on top of any concerns. They were able to mold the subscription service to what I needed. Everywhere else I went it was a blanket service that left little to work with on terms of what me and my store needed. Again, fantastic app with great workers. I highly recommend!

Two Riche

Awesome customer service from Clayton, very hands on and makes the setting up process simple. I would recommended them to anyone who's looking to implement subscription based products to their website! Looking forward to working with these guys!

together

We moved our subscription service over from Chargify to ReCharge after being very disappointed with the integration of Chargify to Shopify, a massive lack of innovation and poor customer service when I finally got to communicate with someone.

This was the best decision we have made for our ecommerce site. Subscriptions are now simple and more flexible for our customers to start. We are constantly getting new features added, and although some features we may have had before they are always better implemented by ReCharge and the customer service is second to none with fast friendly email and Skype conversations.

We have seen a massive increase in signups and are excited to improve our service further and offer our customers new features as they are added to ReCharge moving forward.

Oh, and the pricing is much much fairer.

Thanks guys for putting the effort in to make an awesome app!

INDIGO H20

Great customer service and support! I am a total novice and they helped me from start to finish to set this up in my store.

Pasilobus, Inc

As a Shopify developer I can say this is a great great app. Smartly designed, easy to use and Recharge team developers is offering direct phone support, they take care of everything for you. Recharge is the best subscription app on the app store right now and it is super affordable. Good job guys!

WoofersWorld

Nice newcomer to the recurring subscriptions space on Shopify. Fantastic support, quick turnaround and very helpful team. Thanks!

Quilting Around

I think this company is going in the right directions, I would have given it 5 stars, but there are still a few more "abilities" that they are working on. But have been told they are in the works. Customer Service is what has sold us on ReCharge, could not talk to anyone at most other "subscription services"

Thanks,
Will
Quilting Around

Hairburst

The easiest way to launch a subscription based business on shopify.

Kloverbox

ReCharge is the reason I switched to Shopify! The guys at ReCharge are knowledgeable and very helpful...and they answer the phone! My site runs two renewing subscription options and one non-renewing option and ReCharge took the time to create my exact requirements. Another satisfied customer! A+++

Beekman 1802 Mercantile

We have been waiting for a long time to find a recurring charges app to help us launch subscription based products. The amazing thing is that orders can populate back into Shopify each month so if you are using ShipStation like us the fulfillment process is seamless.This app has been vital and works like no other we have tested. Super amazing support as well. Clayton has helped us through testing every step of the process. It's been a pleasure working with Recharge. Love this app!