Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Guidecentral

Great app & customer support. Highly recommended.

Inside The Armoire

Oisin helped me set up the recharge app. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We were set up very quickly. It was a great experience!

CREATIV

Talk about an AMAZING company! I needed to have this app installed like PRONTO and usually they require you to wait to do a phone meeting since they are so busy. I called expecting to wait 50 mins on hold, but 3rd ring, BOOM, they picked up and said they would squeeze me in to get us setup ASAP. By far the BEST Shopfiy app experience ever...heck, one of the best customer service experiences all together.

Giddy - organic hand balm, all natural skin care, rock climbing salve

Great customer service. They went above and beyond and for a subscription model business - this is obviously a game changer.

From a pricing perspective, I feel like I'm getting a lot more than I paid for. Plus, I really only need 2-3 subscription customers before it started paying for itself.

ANR Minerals

Clayton and Orison are wonderful, they have helped us in every step of the integration process and their product is amazing. By far, the best integrated recurring order system we have used to date.

Teaglad

This has been the first time an app developer acutally set up a phone call right after I installed the app to walk me through it - AMAZING customer service. Also, the product is so seamless, no other recurring subscription platform can compare.

BTPWellness.com

Clean, intuitive, easy setup and spot on support!

We were originally using another ecom platform and looked at a couple different options for recharge apps and also how to code the option manually. After testing and not really getting the results we wanted, someone suggested Recharge App. We were so impressed with the ReCharge app and their support, we actually left our original ecommerce platform we'd been using successfully for over a year and made the move to Shopify, setup a new shop and setup our recurring option. Ties in with our payment processors, adds the sales back into our Shopify account, updating and working with our shipping backend app and is all seamless giving a clean look to our product page.

Would definitely recommend to others interested in a recharge option in their stores.

WholeHearted Juice Company

We just switched our subscription to service to Recharge and it has been amazing! The set up process was super-easy and ReCharge support was SUPER helpful.

The streamlined checkout process has made a huge difference for our clientele!

Tea Drift

Clayton is great! Amazing customer service!!

Bark4Green

We are very happy with ReCharge and the customer service is great. The team at ReCharge is responsive and communicates very well. It was a great experience from day one when we had our on boarding call and talked directly with the developer on the phone. The team at ReCharge exceeded our expectations by assisting us with the installation of the app and helping us fit it to our theme. We look forward to growing our subscription business using ReCharge.