Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

My Reluctant Reader

Very quick with support, resolved my issue in minutes. Thanks!

Avant Artisan Tea

The Recharge Support team is great. They responded to my questions within minutes and even though my site is a custom non-shopify theme they installed the coding with easy! They made our tea subscription discount so simple not just for us but for our customers! This app gives out customers the flexibility they need! Love this app so much!

Vegalashtest

The Recharge Support team have been amazing and helpful. We are trying to move our store onto Recharge from another subscription system (that wont allows us to track conversions!) and they have gone above and beyond with our endless questions and needs.

Patriot Patch Company

Awesome, we use it for our monthly product subscriptions.

Paleo Bakehouse

I can't say enough positive things about Recharge and it's team. The customer service is top notch and they work until the problem is solved. They've made our subscription box simple for not only us, but for our customers as well.

Drinkwel

We've been using this app for a while now, back in it was the only option available. We've used a number of recurring billing apps over the years, and this is definitely one of the better ones.

But more important than pure functionality is the customer support. There was a potentially critical issue that occurred - a technical issue w/ Shopify as a platform - and made it clear to the folks at ReCharge the issue was important and we needed help. Boy was I surprised when I received a call w/in an hour of sending the request - that's what I call service!

Scratch 10

Perfect for subscriptions. Love all the new features that are continually being introduced.

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

So easy to use. Didn't have to do any snippets or adding any codes to the store theme. It was practically seamless. Started recommending to subscription forum. I wish I could tailor the appearance of the email notification to make it look more professional. Other than that, love it!

Energy Snacks Box

The team at Recharge are amazing!!! Very attentive and quick to respond to any query. Very happy I chose them for such a critical part of my business.

James

Imprettyfit

Pretty awesome app and especially for the price. Offering subscriptions is one of the easiest and best ways to improve your business and this app makes it easy for Shopify owners.