Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Doctors’ Choice™ The Coffee That Loves You!

ReCharge is very good and useful app. I am very impressed and satisfied by the support team. Highly recommended !!!

Pipsnacks LLC

ReCharge has been an incredibly useful tool for our Shopify store and the only regret we have is that we didn't start using it sooner! The best part is the support team that is not only prompt with their help, but goes above and beyond to make your experience the best possible. Thanks for everything ReCharge Team!

simpleCPAP

Awesome support! From installation to customization... they helped out with everything. Answered all of my questions within hours!

Juicerville, USA

This is a review of the support received, an app review will be posted when we've used it for a while.

We're extremely pleased with the support received by ReCharge. The team goes above and WAY beyond what one would expect. Our store had quite complex customization needs, but with their help we were able to get the app to work the way we had in mind. Thank you everyone at ReCharge, we could not have done it without you!

WEBRUSH.CO

Great service ! Should exist on every platform including Squarespace

GummyMunchies

Love this app and the customer service is A++ when ever I have any questions Clayton and team are very fast and attentive to make sure my questions are answered.

She's a Wildflower

I am new to learning about Recharge, but i just got off the phone after my 10min consultation during my 30day free trial and I couldn't recommend the product more highly! Get customer service and I am so happy to got the opportunity to talk to some from the business which give me so much confidence and reassurance for someone new to their business. Feeling like a valued customer already, and Im so excited!

ZYPPAH

Great support call with your team.

NeuroHydrate

These guys are great. Customer service knows their system and the setup with Shopify was painless. It literally took one 6 minute phone call and every one of our questions was answered. If we have more technical questions they are willing to help and want us to call them - which is a nice change from many of their competitors. Keep up the great work guys - NeuroHydrate.

SizeSlim Supplements

This is a really great service for anyone wanting to have subscriptions, auto-pay, or membership type transactions with Shopify. I read a bunch of stuff online about how complicated Shopify makes it because of CPI compliance, and combining this with the challenges of finding a merchant provider for selling workout supplement products online made me happy to find ReCharge, who helped with both by supporting Braintree/PayPal and Shopify in their app.

ReCharge has an integration call where they help you with the setup process, which is super important. I missed my call and ended up with a bunch of transaction processing issues which could have been avoided had I gone through the simple integration process with them. I reached out to them but my email somehow got missed and it took them a day to get back to me. But once they saw my message, they were right on top of it. Even though it was a holiday weekend, they had someone there helping me and got it up and running within a few minutes. The gentleman that helped me was patient with my lack of understanding on technology, and was overall very pleasant to work with.