Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coffee Capsules 2U NZ

Location New Zealand

This is a very bad app. They advertise that it's fully integrated but its just not. Do you yourself a favor and google ReCharge for Shopify Everything It Claims To Be? for you start. It will give you a more honest review. I wish I read this before we signed up

eFlow Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

None existent customer service. Charges don't go through and tech support doesn't know why and won't answer you. Impossible to get help, they refuse to even offer a phone number!

Danu

There are better subscription solutions out there. I tried using this app for subscriptions, but I had to change the API keys for my payment provider and ReCharge doesn't allow us to to change API keys securely in the app, and the support team asked me to email them the new API keys, which is completely insecure. How can I trust a company that suggests that? Any decent app would allow me to securely update the keys directly in the app, without having to contact their support team, or send via insecure methods.

KetoneAid

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

WARNING! GLITCH IN SYSTEM.
If you offer Free Shipping coupon codes. Their system will NOT match the shopify "limit up to $x". So if a customer orders a $50 they will get $150 free overnight FedEx. It is idiodic. Yet they reply "But free usually means free" And they just see it as yet another of 100 little upgrade requests. Costs me an arm and a leg. Please fix!

Sustyfoods Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Terrible app. Despite setting up the tax settings to the staff's specification, for 30% of our customers, the app double charges taxes. Understandably, we get a ton of angry customers and chargebacks because of this. I opened a ticket 8 days ago for this. Since then, my ticket has bounced around to multiple agents, and I've received useless suggestions like 'disable the taxes' or 'regenerate the charges'. We've been using recharge for 4 of our stores, and we're now going through the painful process of migrating to someone else. So far, skio seems like a good option. If you're a medium sized company looking for a subscription app, I suggest you stay away from these guys and pay for a proper solution - even outside of this tax issue, the app is full of glitches.

MEMOAIR

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 24 hours

First of, the app is a great app, the service that the app provides is awesome. However, you have to pay 300$/ month if you want to customize the theme. If you want to change colors, that is easy in their CSS builder. But it stops there... When reading out there live chat is really lousy with slow answers, answers that clearly states that the one on the other side of the chat haven't read what you just wrote. And this persons tip for me was to reach out to one of there partners... Costs from 1000$... Also, translation is a beast. Manually translation over 100 sentences.

Modern Piping

Location Australia

I don't usually rate things but this app is beyond bad. Not only do their customer service take days to get back to you when you need an answer quickly but the actual recharge app never opens on Shopify. Or is extremely slow. Even on different browsers, devices with high-speed internet. The app is super buggy, my product frequency changed without my knowledge on the backend due to a system update and my customers were over charged. Unless you have a developer who can work on the app and customise it for you and fix things quickly I would not recommend.

Relievet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

You cannot rely on this app to work consistently. Products on subscription will stop adding to the cart out of nowhere with no warning. You won't know unless a customer lets you know or you happen to notice yourself. Customer service has deflected every single issue I've asked about without helping. Seeking another solution after losing countless sales.

Bean Nation

We got all our products uploaded and in almost no time, the app malfunctioned. You will get a templated email that says your problem is complicated and it has been escalated. Then, you will not hear back from them. Seems like they are badly broken right now. Maybe if you are reading this at a later date... it might be fixed. Today, it is broken.

Javaworks.ca

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

If I could give it 0 stars I would. Where to start. A - If you plan to use this with shopify checkout - find something else. It simply does not work, causes major bugs and here is the best part. THE SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTANT. Save yourself time, money and headaches and go with a company that's built something that works with Shopify!