Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Ovenbird Coffee Roasters Co

Unfortunately we never got along well with this app. This plugin has got serious bugs. We have lost a lot pf money because the "invalid parameter" issue. Customers have been furious with us about this and we cannot permit that an unreliable plugin can destroy our business. Lucky who has been able to make this plugin work. Unfortunately we cannot share the same experience.

UPDATE September 2017. We wanted to give another go after few months. Unfortunately this app seems to be against us. It worked ok for a few weeks then again problems started to happen. Inventory issues, sold out errors etc. let us losing subscriptions. Perhaps we are the very unlucky ones but in case unfortunately I had to stick with my single star review.

Heyshabbyme

Setup ruleset had it confirmed by Recharge. Sent our 100k customers a email to come sign up, but then get a email saying our ruleset would not work the way we were first told it would work. We had to resend a email to all 100k customers and turn off item. Who knows how much money this app cost us. Customer support went from 30 mins to reply to now I've been waiting 2 hours to hear from them after they said something was correct that turned out to be wrong and cause our company to have a failed product launch.

Naples Pc

Why can't you do digital downloads or services? Annoying

Step One Foods

I wish it was possible to leave a 0 star review. Recharge has been a headache the entire time we've used their platform. The app has so many limitations and is not user-friendly. Our customers are constantly confused and simple actions are laborious and not intuitive. Their customer service response time takes too long and only magnifies issues. Whenever we do reach out with questions or issues the very delayed response is usually that it's not possible to fix the issue. We reached out to Recharge to perform a bulk action for us (something you would think would be available for us to do ourselves), only for Recharge to tell us the action has been completed when it hasn't resulting in customers being charged incorrectly and diminishing our customer's trust in us. Their platform does not sync well with Shopify and every time we have a product update or a new product it's a huge hassle to get Recharge to sync with our store. If at all possible, find a different platform. Recharge charges a ton of money for a poor quality service.

Feshionn Iobi

Very unhappy as I asked the support of this app (Pietro) If i need to connect with another company(third party) to checkout a subscription product listing, and they told me no! it goes through their system.... but clearly said no i do not need to connect with anybody else. After I signed up in the setup process it gives you 2 options: to connect with Strip or Braintree, and that is it. So you do have to connect with a third party, other wise what do you call them?

I am not happy as their communication is misleading in my opinion.

I think their should be an application that will use your shopify and paypal checkout that you already have in place and enable it for subscription charging once a month or so for subscription products. Why have so many parties to do subscription product.

Inked Goddess Creations

I was with Recharge for 3.5 years. Back in June, we started with an issue where recurring subscriptions were being denied. Recharge blamed it on Shopify, who had made no changes, so it was a Recharge error. I was finally told after a week of being bounced around by techs that the problem was resolved, and it happened again in August and September, causing mass chaos for my customers. Each time, it happened on a weekend, and they don't work on the weekends. I finally migrated to another app because of Recharge's declining customer service. They didn't even try and keep me, after 3.5 years of business and after months of pretty major program errors they weren't concerned with fixing in a timely fashion. The app and customer service were amazing for over 3 years. I'm not sure what has happened within the last 4 months, but both the app AND customer service fail pretty miserably now.

Coffeephilia

I had a very bad experience with them. Their system is not really shopify compatible, it does mess up your website. Nowadays there are subscription apps way more efficient, with way more flexibility and a much better support from the developers. The support team respond fast but they are not helpful at all, rather waste your time I strongly suggest you find an app somewhere else.

1 3 Next