Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CRYSTALS.COM

Time spent using app Over 1 year

HORRIBLE SUPPORT!! Non exsistent support, they could care less here. I am not the only one from these reviews. Customers cannot even manage their own subscriptions! I am not very satisfied with this app. We used to use Bold subscriptions and have migrated over to recharge about 6 months ago and have had nothing but problems, so many issues with our customers changing addresses on the backend and then it doesn't change for us when we ship, also I have had a number of subs charged without shipping costs, the list goes on and on for errors.
To get any help from Recharge is very difficult, they have no live chat and it just goes to an email ticket, every response I have ever got from them has never helped solve our problems. Our subscription revenue has decreased a lot since using recharge, This has cost a lot of loss here
Do not use this app **ONE YEAR LATER AND STILL ISSUES, MORE THAN BEFORE. CUSTOMERS ALWAYS UPDATING ADDRESSES NEVER WORKS, THINGS GET SENT TO THE WRONG PLACE, ITS GLITCH AFTER GLITCH ON THIS APP. THEIR LIVE CHAT OFFERS NO HELP ONLY "CONTEXT FOR SUPPORT" TAKES DAYS TO HEAR BACK FROM ANYONE. BY THAT TIME ITS FAR TOO LATE. I REGRET EVER MIGRATING OVER TO THIS SERVICE. IT IS INCREDIBLY UNRELIABLE

SeoulBox

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Extremely unhelpful support. We have payment issues because of API expiration on ReCharge's end during BFCM. Sounds urgent? Haven't heard from them until now, and supports keep out of office. It's simply reconnecting the API, but it seems they are not really concerned about this systems instability and merchant loss from it.

Dr. Carlo Blanco

I do not recommend this app because of the poor service. I have been trying for two weeks to solve the problem of wanting to use the app and I got tired of waiting. Very bad support service. They just don't care about their customers.

Swolefoods

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Probably the most UN - USER FRIENDLY app on Shopify. Customers find it hard to swap, pause, cancel, items. Admin backend is terrible and backward, need 100's of clicks to make changes and have to do everything ONE BY ONE. Support is slow unless you PAY FOR PREMIUM SUPPORT. You should know the value of recurring orders is HUGE for online stores and you need to improve your over all interface. I have lost customers as they get frustrated to use the customer account management system, its terrible

Unico Zelo

Location Australia

Terrible customer service and support. Zero support for launch. Advised a 30min migration - it took 72 hours. Use another subcription app.

Javaworks.ca

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

If I could give it 0 stars I would. Where to start. A - If you plan to use this with shopify checkout - find something else. It simply does not work, causes major bugs and here is the best part. THE SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTANT. Save yourself time, money and headaches and go with a company that's built something that works with Shopify!

Silver Falls Sustainability Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Prepare to annoy and frustrate your most loyal customers, and receive numerous emails to help manage their subscriptions. App is so buggy at the moment that I can't even manage my own subscriptions with them. If I, the owner, can't do it, you better bet your customers can't. Been using them for over a year!

Cherries & Carrot Tops

Time spent using app About 2 years

I regret the day I installed this app. It has been nothing but a pain in my, and my customers arse since the day it began. Customer support take ages to respond, and usually I have to quick fix a problem because I can't live with my business running on half performance, then customer service don't understand why I am having issues. Now the issues are once a week and I have filled out the contact form more times than I can count. Strongly suggest you go elsewhere. Not worth losing the amount of customers I have lost because of these lot. Update: a year later I am still standing by my review. I have just been informed by Recharge that I have been charged for a change in plan which i didn't authorise or choose. I have been told that I can revert to the standard plan but wont get a refund. I get 5-7 word responses from a different person in their 'customer care' team every 24 hours. There is no phone number, there is no result. A bunch of crooks! And once again, I am disappointed in myself for letting them have my business for so long.

UPTIME Energy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was willing to cope with the many technical issues. But you have neglected my support request for over a week on a very important theme launch, despite the numerous emails I've sent. You don't even have a customer service number. As a paying customer, what other options do I have to get my issues resolved? This is unacceptable. My project timeline has now been completely derailed because of ReCharge's inaction. Please please fix this now.

MrLaundry

Location Chile

I didn't even get to try it ... when I go to "open application" the page goes blank ... I tried to find a link for support or help and I didn't find it either ... curious experience