Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

her1 - Natural Wellbeing

Easy to install. Nice sales and support team.
It would be nice if it worked better in Safari. No problems with Chrome

Happy Inside

Their customer service is excellent, they sort any problems in a flash. I also like how it integrates with other apps like Klaviyo.

EAT GRIM

The system is a bit slow to work with, but I'm a fan of the chat customer service function. They're always super fast to respond and clear up my issues, no matter the complexity. Latest, I got amazing assistance from Nevena J. from the customer support team

Soun

I use this app to sell products by subscription. It's easy to set up and the support team has been very helpful thorough out!

La Cabra

We've been using Recharge for 5 years and it has provided us with the platform to grow our subscription business very well. Mostly I want to point out their customer service. This is A++. Always kind with a fast response and helping out with anything big and small.

Panhandle Weight Loss Center

Jessie M has been an amazing help with some of our questions regarding bulk updates for our subscription items. Overall, the app is easy to use and we have nothing but good things to say about the service we got from Jessie recently - would highly recommend!

Koffieduif.nl

Compared to other subscription apps, this one is most completed. Their support is amazing and they fixed the translation issues quite quickly. However, I needed to stop using the app and Shopify platform because the new integration with Shopify checkout doesn’t SEPA direct debit, most important payment method in EU. Very unfortunate after all the effort we put into it, but that’s the lack of functionality from Shopify side and not willing to temporarily accept the ReCharge legacy checkout.

Welo Probiotics

The team is very helpful - they respond very quickly and are eager to help! We struggled a bit to integrate the app with the customized elements of our site but it is now working fine.

Wilde Brands

Interface is a little clunky and I wish there were better analytics, but Recharge gets the job done. Their customer service is terrific and was very patient with my team. As far as subscription apps go Recharge is the best for the money.

OATLY!

Customer service is quick, but having access to live chat is an additional $99 a month. Service is great though.