Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited September 10, 2021

Customer service is amazing, extremely responsive and very knowledgable. The main issues we ran into came down to implementation. We had to do a few customized builds and changes to accommodate our membership program and it is less than desirable but it does work and it is a good replacement fix until we can figure out a better way with the Recharge team. So far we are happy with this option!

xendurance
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 31, 2021

Good app - rather efficient for businesses wanting to set up subscriptions. Great possibilities of customization also.

la marque en moins
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 30, 2021

We have been using ReCharge for almost a full year and it has been a great addition to our store. There are some bugs that pop up from time to time, but their support team is always helpful in getting these remedied.

Bicycle Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 30, 2021

We use this app to manage our subscriptions and while it is mostly awesome, the response time from the service team is definitely lacking. It can take days to get a response to simple inquiries or even when trying to upgrade service or support.

Goode Health
August 24, 2021

It has been a really rough ride migrating our store from WordPress to Shopify but the customer support at ReCharge has been a really great help.

Siskiyou Sungrown
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 18, 2021

Added this because I needed subscription services in Shopify. Seems quite powerful and comprehensive. For a startup it was good that I did not have to commit to a monthly fee and instead will pay a percentage of subscription sales. Had to add some code manually to enable customers to manage existing subscriptions, but the instructions were easy to follow. Also had a problem relating to adding one-time purchases to subscriptions. The Recharge support team resolved it same day. Overall I'm satisfied.

The Wiltshire Coffee Company
July 30, 2021

As a subscription system, the app performs fine. We are always on the hunt for a new system because Recharge's support leaves a lot to be desired. First, do not pay for enhanced support. It is no different from what is built in. When you do finally communicate with support, you will be gaslit approximately 3 times before they acknowledge that the problem exists. "We can't duplicate the problem" "There was nothing attached" "The video example you provided isn't long enough". In between each communication is at least 24 hours. It's exhausting. Most problems I've finally fixed myself using message board info or YouTube videos. Other problems require a developer. However, Recharge's recommended developers never get back in touch. I have one persisting issue that I cannot correct, Recharge refuses to correct and their developers won't acknowledge me. If all you do is sell subscriptions, Recharge is adequate. If you have other products in your store, prepare yourself for ongoing interaction with support.

Red Stick Spice Company
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited July 27, 2021

There are many bugs that cause my customers repeat orders not to go through each month and I can never understand and take ages to try to figure each problem out, I hope this will be improved soon, although the I'm very happy with the customer service

Swiss Toniq (Darwin Capital sarl)
Switzerland
July 23, 2021

This app has gotten much better with the updates that were made to it recently. The support is also top notch.

TRV Nutrition
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited July 22, 2021

This app is helpful for me to grow my business (though it does have some bugs occasionally)
Support staff is attentive and helpful when I emailed them.

Wejoy Health