Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

tornqvistshop

The Interface is a bit confusing and can be designed better. However the functionallity is excellent and the service is responding within Minutes and helps to solve issues immediately. Would absolutely recommend!

The Escape Mail

Exceptional customer service! I've reached out a few time getting set up. There are a few features that don't exist yet that would be really helpful though - hopefully they will consider my suggestions :)

CocoMaNuts

The app is good, however the support service team have been fantastic. I'll always try and set up or fix things first, but I must admit there are just somethings I need to get the techs to fix. Thanks

her1

Quite intuitive, very useful. It usually works great - we just experienced a couple of minor issues with out "go to checkout" button, but overall very good experience. CS team is always happy to help.

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

I'm only just getting started, so I don't know if I can do 5 stars quite yet, but I have requested support abundantly, and they have generously given a lot of help. I appreciate Recharge!!

The Creative Learning Co.

The support is great, but it does lack some features I wish it had. Would love to be able to charge customers on the same day each month and/or schedule cut-off dates for new subscribers.

O2 Wholesale Store

Consistently improving the app, and since we've upgraded to have live chat as an option, customer service has been much quicker.
Recently chatted with Dalia which was a great experience.

Welo Probiotics

The team is very helpful - they respond very quickly and are eager to help! We struggled a bit to integrate the app with the customized elements of our site but it is now working fine.

Salt & Straw

App and configurations take a bit of getting use to however, their support team is great to work with. Javaughn was super speedy and helpful with getting a customer set up properly.

The GREEN POOP BAG

Its a handy and sophisticated app, but it is not perfect as the products are not easy to synch, otherwise its been working well and the support especially from Jessie is excellent.