Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bicycle Coffee Company

We have been using ReCharge for almost a full year and it has been a great addition to our store. There are some bugs that pop up from time to time, but their support team is always helpful in getting these remedied.

Real Hero Studios

Recharge Subscriptions does pretty well, it's not perfect and it's definitely missing some functionality, but we can't find anything better on the shopify app store. Clay with customer service has been very helpful!

tornqvistshop

Location Germany

The Interface is a bit confusing and can be designed better. However the functionallity is excellent and the service is responding within Minutes and helps to solve issues immediately. Would absolutely recommend!

The Escape Mail

Exceptional customer service! I've reached out a few time getting set up. There are a few features that don't exist yet that would be really helpful though - hopefully they will consider my suggestions :)

Ned

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've run into some bumps with customer payment and billing issues and while the issues were frustrating, we really appreciate how quick and responsive the Recharge support was. Nigel was very helpful!

CocoMaNuts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is good, however the support service team have been fantastic. I'll always try and set up or fix things first, but I must admit there are just somethings I need to get the techs to fix. Thanks

her1

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Quite intuitive, very useful. It usually works great - we just experienced a couple of minor issues with out "go to checkout" button, but overall very good experience. CS team is always happy to help.

By the land

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the customer service or support team 5 stars. They help me a lot to resolve my questions. I'm giving 4 star right now because I would like to have more filter options to customize my data.

Lizush

The app is very easy to install. The customers interface is comfortable to work with, but not always intuitive. Customer support is great. Vary fast, very efficient and very friendly. Thank you.

The Creative Learning Co.

The support is great, but it does lack some features I wish it had. Would love to be able to charge customers on the same day each month and/or schedule cut-off dates for new subscribers.