Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

The Terrace Club

So far, so good.

I have installed the app, with some assistance from Lorena.

She took her time and walked me through everyting so I think we're roaring and ready to go!

Paper Glam

Recharge is subscriptions made easy and the support team is great!

Ggig

ReCharge gives me the freedom to do my subscription based store with ease. I tried countless other formats, and this is the best one by far.

Kathori

Rob is great and the support has been exceptional. Might not be the complete package, with a few minor kinks, but the team makes it work and helps you along the way.

Pure Change

Great app. Works like promised and customer support is great. Only issue is that it sometimes has a problem loading in Safari browser.

Captainco

I like the app and the customer service is pretty solid. Going into the future I would love to see the capability for "gift" subscriptions and functionality that better caters to magazine subscriptions.

Testboutik

Fastest easiest install of apps of this kind
So far so good, with reactive and very helpful support
Let's keep posted, looking forward to boost business!

Newearthdynamics

I like this app. It's helped us get to 800k of subscriptions in under 4 months. Customer service is responsive and willing to help with tweeks as needed.

Reallycoolcoffee

On the very plus side - the app is relatively easy to use and we like that you can have some recurring and some one-time billing offers. On the 'things to be aware of side' - once installed your thank you page changes so tracking orders, especially with funnels in google, requires some tweaking. We had a problem with this and could not resolve it until the support staff stepped in and fixed it for us - another strong plus for this app/group. Also to be aware of is the abandoned cart feature. While this is free and comes stock with Shopify, once the Recharge app is installed, the stock abandoned cart feature no longer works because your thank you page is off site where this data is collected. The workaround is to install another app that comes with a monthly charge and takes a percentage of the reclaimed orders - not cool. Recharge could develop this and offer it for free - that would be very cool - and smart, but until then we will continue to benefit from the good things this app brings.

Beautydetox

The customer support has been excellent. We use Recharge to offer monthly subscriptions for some of the products we sell, and then also offer free shipping on that product only for subscribers.