Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Tiny Human Food

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

Champagne Collective

Great app. Amazing customer service, always swift responses with lots of relevant and helpful information!

Academic Network of Dance

Jessie M provided excellent support and in a quick turn around time! I was very pleased. I just wish you could set specific end date for charging.

Salt & Straw

App and configurations take a bit of getting use to however, their support team is great to work with. Javaughn was super speedy and helpful with getting a customer set up properly.

Bare Bones

Appreciate the app's capabilities and insights. Getting better all the time, and generally very responsive to customer service tickets. I wish there were more hands-on support at times, but can't complain about the information on self-help solutions provided.

Hangry Woof

Great app. Can be difficult to use at the time, but they have a great customer service and support team.

We Print Miniatures

Integration not smooth, support would be wise to dig into why it's not working before assuming it's a third party page builder.

Equal Food

It's simple to use, but sometimes the communication with shopify is not 100% clear refund through shopify or recharge). We also had issues with the translation app "Translation Lab". I find the price a bit elevated when comparing to alternatives. Super happy to see quality of customer service.

The Purr Package

It took some work getting started with setup, but once we figured things out, the ReCharge staff was very helpful.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next