Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

Iceberg Coffee

This app works great...My favorite subscription service by far. Support is very helpful.

Acmefarm Mainsite

THANK YOU RECHARGE for responding to my support question so quickly! I was able to get back on track right away! I wouldn't expect this kind of quick support simply by emailing, but I was wrong and so happy you could save me time!

The Terrace Club

So far, so good.

I have installed the app, with some assistance from Lorena.

She took her time and walked me through everyting so I think we're roaring and ready to go!

Paper Glam

Recharge is subscriptions made easy and the support team is great!

Ggig

ReCharge gives me the freedom to do my subscription based store with ease. I tried countless other formats, and this is the best one by far.

Kathori

Rob is great and the support has been exceptional. Might not be the complete package, with a few minor kinks, but the team makes it work and helps you along the way.

Pure Change

Great app. Works like promised and customer support is great. Only issue is that it sometimes has a problem loading in Safari browser.

Captainco

I like the app and the customer service is pretty solid. Going into the future I would love to see the capability for "gift" subscriptions and functionality that better caters to magazine subscriptions.

Testboutik

Fastest easiest install of apps of this kind
So far so good, with reactive and very helpful support
Let's keep posted, looking forward to boost business!

Newearthdynamics

I like this app. It's helped us get to 800k of subscriptions in under 4 months. Customer service is responsive and willing to help with tweeks as needed.