Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Growers & Co.

Great customer service but you need to look at the fees/transaction of the app before choosing your right price for your subscription because they take a big amount

xendurance

Customer service is amazing, extremely responsive and very knowledgable. The main issues we ran into came down to implementation. We had to do a few customized builds and changes to accommodate our membership program and it is less than desirable but it does work and it is a good replacement fix until we can figure out a better way with the Recharge team. So far we are happy with this option!

la marque en moins

Good app - rather efficient for businesses wanting to set up subscriptions. Great possibilities of customization also.

Bicycle Coffee Company

We have been using ReCharge for almost a full year and it has been a great addition to our store. There are some bugs that pop up from time to time, but their support team is always helpful in getting these remedied.

Goode Health

We use this app to manage our subscriptions and while it is mostly awesome, the response time from the service team is definitely lacking. It can take days to get a response to simple inquiries or even when trying to upgrade service or support.

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

I'm only just getting started, so I don't know if I can do 5 stars quite yet, but I have requested support abundantly, and they have generously given a lot of help. I appreciate Recharge!!

Siskiyou Sungrown

It has been a really rough ride migrating our store from WordPress to Shopify but the customer support at ReCharge has been a really great help.

The Wiltshire Coffee Company

Added this because I needed subscription services in Shopify. Seems quite powerful and comprehensive. For a startup it was good that I did not have to commit to a monthly fee and instead will pay a percentage of subscription sales. Had to add some code manually to enable customers to manage existing subscriptions, but the instructions were easy to follow. Also had a problem relating to adding one-time purchases to subscriptions. The Recharge support team resolved it same day. Overall I'm satisfied.

FATCO Skincare Products

we've been using this app for over a year, and we love it! Great app! Great customer service! keep up the great work!

Red Stick Spice Company

As a subscription system, the app performs fine. We are always on the hunt for a new system because Recharge's support leaves a lot to be desired. First, do not pay for enhanced support. It is no different from what is built in. When you do finally communicate with support, you will be gaslit approximately 3 times before they acknowledge that the problem exists. "We can't duplicate the problem" "There was nothing attached" "The video example you provided isn't long enough". In between each communication is at least 24 hours. It's exhausting. Most problems I've finally fixed myself using message board info or YouTube videos. Other problems require a developer. However, Recharge's recommended developers never get back in touch. I have one persisting issue that I cannot correct, Recharge refuses to correct and their developers won't acknowledge me. If all you do is sell subscriptions, Recharge is adequate. If you have other products in your store, prepare yourself for ongoing interaction with support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7