Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

Home Supply, Inc.

We were able to convert a lot of our customers into subscribers through their platform. We recommend purchasing their support plan for access to their team, or you'll have to wait for email support. Also - they don't' work with local delivery. Other than that, they've helped us a lot in growing our business.

The TOM Co

We have built a strong subscription business using ReCharge and are in the process of updating to ReCharge Pro to unlock additional features for growth. A great app, a few frustrations around the limitations on shipping rules and checkout but overall has been a great fit for our Online store. Great customer service and support.

CPAPmachines.ca

There is a learning curve, but the app is doing a good job. Once you figure it out, it's easy to use...there are downsides. I would need to refresh the collection every day, and the refresh does not always stick. Overall, I'm happy with it.

Mec Coffee

A good solution for recurring payments. A little counterintuitive at first, but easy to figure out and speedy customer support.

Bom Bom Patisserie

The app: 4 stars: It allows you to do a lot of good things, but can be a bit clunky at times and could be more slick, but you can control most things you need to if you are managing a typically subscription product.
The customer service: 5 stars: It doesn't matter when I email customer support, I always get a response within a few hours and my problem is always resolved. Really excellent.

One Village Coffee

ReCharge Support was quick to respond, and helped to resolve my questions in a timely manner. I am grateful for their dedication to good customer service!

TheBasic

It's a really great product and highly recommend it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because there is some custom coding required for relatively basic discounting from store to checkout. I think that should be basic and included in the out of the box product. Other than that awesome product and works great!!

Solidarity Bread

The app works really well. Their team is very helpful to explain things over and over and they passed my request to their developers to make sure everything is set up correctly at my store. To set up the app correctly (especially tax that's charged) took about a week as the support communication was a bit slower than I would wish for. The fact that I don't have to pay until reaching $100k of income through the app, makes it the most affordable subscription app on Shopify that works really well and provides support when you need it.

Pets Purest

Thanks to Marko and Nevena for resolving my issue. Could do with products auto synchronising when you update the prices on website.

Men of Honr.

Great customer support. Easy to manage customers, products and offers. Really love the re-charge workflows. Looking forward to deeper integration with Shopify stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10