Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

T Nation Biotest

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are very pleased with ReCharge for the two months we've been using it. Our main worries are keeping things in stock to keep up with our subscriptions! Our time with the growth manager is coming to a close next week and I'm curious to see if that will impact our experience. So far we are pleased with the support and feel like we chose the right subscription app. In terms of improvements, we would like a feature where you could safeguard your subscription supply. For instance, there were times that we put a product out of stock in Shopify, so we have enough to fulfill subscription orders of that product. But to do that, you have to select "Create order always (and reduce inventory)." However, we then found in the ReCharge Customer Portal those products that are out of stock in Shopify, are in stock in the Customer Portal because of that order processing setting - which allows customers to change their subscription to something else that might be getting rationed. I think there needs to be additional controls to help stores manage and prioritize subscription orders and customers because it can become quite complex. We also had an issue with multiple shipping charges if an order included multiple subscriptions that have different recurring schedules. We are using ReCharge Shopify Checkout Integration and ReCharge says it is an issue that Shopify needs to solve, along with the 2.0 subscription widget not switching the price label between one-time and subscription options. I would like ReCharge and Shopify to work together to solve important issues that affect both of their customers.

Teacher Care Crate

I am updating my review based on more recent experience with recharge. I migrated from a popular platform that sells only subscription boxes, and I'll be honest, I experienced a lot of challenges in the first month on the app. By the time I found Matt and Nick, I was beyond frustrated. But in the end, they saved the day. Nick helped clean up the migration issues in the "nick" of time before my customers renewed. And Matt ensured all of my other questions were answered thoroughly and in a timely manner. There are areas on the app that can use improvement. Specifically, a way to add a ship-date (instead of being on the same date of the renewal), and a more user-friendly customer portal. On the bright side, I learned how to use the app quickly, by running through these issues together with the customer service team, and my customers barely noticed the massive work we did behind the scenes, as it was a mostly-seamless transition on the customer-facing side.

Lizush

The app is very easy to install. The customers interface is comfortable to work with, but not always intuitive. Customer support is great. Vary fast, very efficient and very friendly. Thank you.

MK Supplements

Time spent using app About 1 year

ReCharge has made it easy for us to offer subscription shipping to our customers. The only features I'd like to see in upcoming releases are: - Full multi-currency support (in the works)
- WYSIWYG editor to updating email notification templates
- A more intuitive way to offer free shipping for subscribers only

Downton Distillery

Time spent using app About 1 month

The is brilliant and the team were fantastic to work with, very helpful and quickly turned around some of the challenges I had.

MAD TASTY

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We converted to Shopify 2.0 and worked with your team, specifically Matt A., to make sure everything transitioned smoothly. We had to reset our system but everything worked out great!

The Coffee Company

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Im rating the agent not the app, handled my enquiry first time fast! The app is ok but very fiddley to get it to work as required

D+ for care

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very good Help ! Recharge team helped me very quickly to solve my issue. They are super nice and helpful.

Herbal Roots

They have a great support team that always provides good technical support, sales are going better than before using the app.

By the land

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the customer service or support team 5 stars. They help me a lot to resolve my questions. I'm giving 4 star right now because I would like to have more filter options to customize my data.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10