Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

SUSHI Bikes

Awesome and quick customer service. Great designs for invoices and all the modification opportunities I needed.

deBesteKamer

Great app to generate professional invoices from Shopify. I recently had a synchronization problem with my shop customers, but the support service is very communicative and helped me out quickly.

CARRON PARIS

Edit : I had some issue with the app, the support has been great, they listened to me and fix my issues by calling me.

THE PEOPLE OF SAND

I needed an app to print /export invoices. I could not customize the template the way i wanted. Just changing the word "Invoice" to something else was not possible. The customer service was not pleasant neither I don't get the fuss? There is better and cheaper app. Printout Designer by example.

September 4, 2019

Hi Audrey, we are so sorry you have had a bad experience!
We actually did not receive any of the messages you sent us. It turns out there was a bug in our email processing service which caused your emails to bounce, so we didn't find them until we investigated today following your review.

We definitely can help you out with some template customizations, and also to re-label "Invoice". That's no problem.
If you can try again to write to us at support@sufio.com (try directly from your email client, rather than through the app, just to be sure) with exactly what you need, we'll do our best to help you out.

We will also be glad to give you another 14-day free trial if you re-install, since you didn't get to make use of your initial one.

Apologies once more, and we hope you consider giving Sufio another shot.

FitFire

Hands down the best app for invoices, you can download all your invoices at once. I had a problem and the support fixed it for me within minutes from sending them a message.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your amazing review, Jordy! Glad we could help you with your invoices :)

Popstrukt Furniture

Fantastic app for small to medium businesses. Simple and professional invoicing. Look no further. Customers are saved, entering VAT details are easy and quick. Would like to see this app in mobile app version for on the go invoicing.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your great review! That's a good suggestion: we will look into it for the future.

MyDreamlight

Great app, helpful support which helped me out quickly on a small matter, 5 stars ! I recommend !!!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad we were able to help!

garageCube shop

A great app with a very attentive and responsive customer service department who has allowed us to make custom improvements.
I can only recommend this app.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for your great review. We're happy we could help you with those customizations!

FLOWSOFLY

Sufio helps me create tax-compliant invoices. The support was very helpful and quick in helping me add conditional phrasing to the invoices.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Florian! Let us know if you ever need help with anything else.

Italian Bathrooms

Jan is a superhero, no other explanation!

Asked for some help in customizing Sufio alongside another app, and Sufio's customer support service has been great. They manage to fix everything and help me promptly. Will definitely recommend to anyone!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for this lovely review, Matteo! It's great to know that Sufio is working as you need it to.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19