Sufio: Professional Invoices

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Scanner2GO Online Shop

Location Germany

Sufio is a very professional team with fantastic service and programmers. Thanks for your patient and all the best. Eike

EatGreen.Today

Location Hong Kong SAR

I really appreciate the quick response from their team. I have once contact them for technical support, and so far I'm satisfied.

June 16, 2022

Thank you very much! We're delighted to hear you were happy with our team's response. We do our best to get solutions to you as soon as possible so we appreciate your nice feedback :)

WANDRD Store

Amazing invoice application that helped our team (1) save time, (2) create professional invoices, and (3) keep track and accurately report VAT on invoices to our customers in the European Union. In addition to the functioning of the application, the form and design of the invoices cannot be understated. The professional and stylized invoices match our brand image and add a nice professional touch to one of the final touch points with our valued customers when an order is completed. We also had an initial meeting with the Sufio team during set up and they were extremely helpful at answering our questions and verifying the application had the features that we were looking for (specifically reporting VAT rates that vary across the European Union).

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for such a lovely and detailed review! We genuinely appreciate that. I'm delighted to hear that we were able to help you get set up and customize the invoices to your desire.

I'll be sure to pass on your comments to the team!

Stay tuned for upcoming developments on our invoice templates :)

La Despensa de Vila Sen Vento

Location Spain

Djimi me dedicó un buen rato para ayudarme a resolver un problema que me impedía usar la app. Amable, resolutivo, eficaz, un placer! Muchas gracias!

June 8, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras! Me aseguraré de transmitir a Djimi su palabras de satisfacción. Nuestro equipo se enorgullece de ir un paso más para ayudar a nuestros clientes a eliminar el estrés de la facturación, así que no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros si necesita más ayuda en el futuro.

Mimi Au Fourneau

Location Belgium

Hello,
I can't seem to contact Sufo support.
I am also unable to download purchase invoices.
Can you please help me?

May 30, 2022

Thank you for leaving your feedback while you experienced some delays during our scheduled maintenance.

As explained in our email response to you, the Sufio app was undergoing a scheduled maintenance, which can lead to certain delays in accessing documents. We notified each of our users with a warning message on the app (the screenshot of which you had sent to us). Please note, this scheduled maintenance is necessary to the ongoing high performance of the app and we do our best to notify our userbase whenever these events take place.

Additionally, you mentioned you were unable to contact our Support team, but as suggested in the auto-response email, our team works Mon-Fri 9-5 CET. So your message was received with no issues, however, it just happened to arrive outside of our office hours.

We're more than happy to discuss any other queries you may have, so please reach out and let us know how we can help :)

HYBOT

Location Austria

The app is great and everything, but it is completely overpriced. There are other Apps which do the same for a fraction of the price. Can't use it having this opportunity costs, sorry.

May 30, 2022

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your honest review, our team genuinely appreciates constructive feedback!

Firstly, I’d like to explain your question about the pricing. Sufio is one of the leading invoicing apps on the Shopify App store. While there are other apps available that offer cheaper subscriptions, Sufio focuses heavily on its performance, security, and a strong customer support team. This means that certain backend processes and teams have to be put in place to make sure these factors are implemented correctly and efficiently. This allows us to provide automatic invoices for many of our users that generate thousands of orders per day.

We understand that this level of performance does not apply to every store, which is why we are always happy to discuss setting up custom plans. I have reached out to you by email already to discuss this with you and we await your response if you would like to move forward :)

Frucare

Location Belgium

Dankzij Sufio kunnen mijn klanten indien gewenst onmiddellijk een btw-factuur krijgen bij hun bestelling. Dit spaart me veel tijd en haalt weer een drempel weg voor de klant. De customer service heeft me enorm geholpen met alles in dezelfde stijl als mijn webshop te zetten en de automatische vertalingen in orde te brengen, zodat mijn klanten gemakkelijk in hun eigen taal een factuur kunnen aanvragen. Bedankt Sufio!

May 23, 2022

Hartelijk dank voor uw feedback! We zijn blij om te horen dat onze facturatie service voldoet aan de behoeften van u en uw klanten. Ons team staat altijd klaar om de nodige aanpassingen te maken aan het ontwerp en de talen van onze documenten :)

NEUTRA

Location Netherlands

Super helpful and reactive support team, and efficient application , no bugs and many customisations possible. Great to use !

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Our teams are always working hard to make sure the app is running efficiently as well as being there for our users whenever they would like to make some changes :)

NAVUCKO.

Location Germany

Super tolle App, funktioniert prima. Der Support ist super und kompetent! Kann ich auf jeden Fall empfehlen :)

May 19, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre Meinung! Es freut uns zu hören, dass Sie uns weiterempfehlen würden. Unser Team ist sehr stolz auf unsere App und freut sich, wenn unsere nutzer mit dem Service zufrieden sind :)

Polar Ice Ltd.

Location Ireland

Perfect for invoicing and a great selection of templates. Very responsive and helpful support team.

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Our development team are always working to improve our templates and give our users even more control on what to display :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44