Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

Naturacig

The presentation of SUFIO is a fraud, it deceives the clients and it is totally illegal.
It is written: “Sufio invoices are compliant with legislation in France, the EU and over 50 countries worldwide”.

It’s wrong because the invoices generated by SUFIO are not respectful of the EU tax regulation.
I checked the invoices in detail with my accountant and my lawyer (specialist in tax law).

The app SUFIO is not able to manage discounts on the invoices.
In fact, SUFIO does incorrect calculation and shows incorrect prices when a discount is applied (the unit prices of the products are changed by the application).

Up to now, I paid to use SUFIO but all my invoices (with a discount) generated by SUFIO are wrong.

I have sent them a lot of emails with many details in order to find a solution.

At the beginning, they said that the problem was due to the Shopify's configuration.
After, they said: “this is simply how Shopify calculates prices when VAT is included. It is not something that Sufio can have any affect on.”

Finally, after months, they recognized the problem and said : “our development team were actually already aware of this issue and are currently working on an update to this feature to make sure the calculation is done correctly”.

They asked me to wait again months, they didn't solve anything, and they didn’t change their false presentation.

I contacted Shopify support to warn them of this problem of calculation and display of incorrect prices and I am surprised that they let SUFIO continue to sell this app with a false presentation on the Shopify App Store!

I have lost a lot of time, and I think it is not serious and respectful for actual and future clients of SUFIO.

The sellers that are using Shopify with SUFIO are concerned. They can be controlled by the administration and suffer heavy penalties. I think these sellers are not aware about that and solving the problem quickly would have been essential.

archvizartist

Great app, saves me a lot of time. Amazing support, very quick response times. I really like that I can customize everything to my needs.

VOESH Europe

Excellent Invoice formatting & easy to edit. Perfect for our needs - Check it out!! Highly Recommend

International Key Supply

Great app with great support. On multiple occasions, we had to contact support for adjustments to the invoice template and we always had a quick response and resolution

IQAir

We use this application for VAT validation and it's great! The Sufio team is also super responsive and helpful. Couldn't be happier we selected this app for our needs.

FEMPO

Great team, great App ! The Sufio team has always been super reactive and able to help when needed. I recommend this APP not only for it's performance but mostly for the great support team.

Wärme Designer Heaters

I'm over the moon with this APP. Does exactly what it says it does and what we've been looking for. Looks great and easy to use for a fair price; what more can you ask for!

Analog Motion

Easy to setup and use, and the team are always quick to respond to and assist with queries. Recommended

kiko+ and gg* EU

Easy to use, nice looking invoices, excellent customer service. Every time we needed help, Liam was very responsive and took care of it right away. Great app.

Accurascale

Isn't it lovely when an app does exactly what it is supposed to, while also looking good and making your business look good? Sufio is simple, clean, well designed and completely effective. We no longer have to generate 'VAT invoices' for customers on request, it's all automated, seamless and the invoice templates are super professional and clean looking. Highly recommended! Great App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21