Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 23, 2017

Love this app and the customer service is very responsive and open to user interface feedback. I definitely recommend it!

Ateliermxdvs
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 9, 2017

This app has saved me hours in manual invoicing and payments reminders. The Sufio team have provided incredible customer service thus far assisting with setting up some personalised features within our system and doing things for us when our IT skills have been lacking :p We have run into a few issues here and there but have been well looked after by the team to find any possible solution. Thanks so much Sufio - great app!

Tvd Wholesale
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 16, 2017

Great app, format and support. Increases customer trust and satisfaction, while all functionality reflects that the creators really do understand customer needs.

The Million Roses Praha
Hungary
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 16, 2017

This is a must have app! best invoice program that i saw.
The support is also exceptional. Send a request and one hour later it was integrated!
Would highly recommend it.

Beautyqueensbelgium
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 29, 2017

Seamless integration, lightning fast customer support and - as opposed to shopify themselves - actually understands the issues that European shops have, especially those that sell cross-border.

Sumup Store
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 8 years
September 27, 2017

A superb app. Does its magic in the background after setting up which is a doddle. All our customers receive a professionally laid out, attractive invoice. The support is also exceptional. Would highly recommend.

Greatrads
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
September 26, 2017

Great app, easy to use and set up and you receive amazing support from developers and support team. Highly recommend it to making invoicing easy for your shop!

Cochine
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 21, 2017

Excellent app to have automatic invoices. Amazing support, solving problems that are not even theirs. Although maybe a little bit expensive since I had to go for the extended plan (starter pack only has 7 invoices a month and no VAT exemption options). But I would still highly recommend it if you're looking for an invoicing solution.

The Stargazer Store
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 19, 2017

Very Good solution and top noch support team, they really helped us to adapt the app to our specific needs

Blooom Organics
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited November 9, 2017

I had no issues almost for 1 year until the last 2 months where I noticed that all orders are not updated automatically and I have to go through every order in my store and do a manual update which takes alot of time !! It happened more than 10 times in the last 2 months and decided to uninstall the app . Not recommended at all as they were unable to fix this issue .

Update : Nov 11th,2017

I received an email from the company manager who was really professional in solving the issue I had and I was completely satisfied. Thanks.

Uaevaping