Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

First class support team!!! The developers go out of their way to create the easiest integration to your website!!! WORTH TRY!!!!

Very excited to see if wishlists will help increase sales but only time will tell!

Give these guys a shot!!

Zen By Design

Wonderful app. Easy to customize, and there are many great free and premium features. The customer service is outstanding and I would recommend this app to any ecommerce owner out there. Thank you Wishlist+

Usbtoaster

Location Ireland

Great app and proactive service! Minutes after installation they offered to customise the Wishlist icon at no extra cost.
Thank you for taking that task out of my hands!

Adorn Events

Amazing Service!!! If you reach out to Nisha she will do her best to get Wishlist+ tweaked to your unique requirements. She was even kind enough to ask for our launch date to ensure the App is working perfectly. Our site will rely heavily on a Wishlist and I am confident we are using the best one currently available on Shopify.

Thiirty8

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

App is great and their customer service is very efficient and fast!

Upper Earth

Amazing customer support. Free custom styling of their app. Nice!

My Perfect Needs

Just added the free version and so far looks great. love that you can create button to say what you want instead of boring wishlist thats on every site.

Amano Artisans

I just started with this app, but I am very excited. Their customer service is top-notch and fast.

Thank you so much!

Sparkle Whim

Love this app! Very easy to set up and when I had a few questions, Nisha answered them immediately. Great support!!

Catwear

I added to my site. It looks great and gives customer to save their favorite items and return to it later if need be.