Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Adventure Emporium

App barely functioned, which is not a huge issue; Plenty alternatives out there. The issue is that this app left an abundance of its code throughout many files when uninstalled, causing unnecessary files to load, formatting issues, etc. The app developers sent a guide to remove the code. I'm updating review to show that they provide satisfactory customer service, despite the issues with the app.

October 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. With regards to removing the app, we lose access to removing out code the moment you uninstall the app and that prevents us from cleaning up all our files - am sorry about that but it is unfortunately a limitation that we can't do much about. We've documented the steps to remove any remnants in this detailed blog post(https://swym.it/how-do-i-clean-up-my-store-after-i-uninstall-wishlist-plus/) but our support team will help you with the removal as well if you like.

Aphrodite Image

The app is so great,so far no problems.Just wish that after you go over your quote they still allow customers to see their wishlist items... please try to upgrade it! I had a bit of trouble integrating the heart icon to show on mobile devices, but after contacting the support team they helped me fix it, They are so patient and very polite... LOVE LOVE LOVE, totally worth it.

BellaRosaMexico

Very impressed, beautiful app to use, and support team is awesome! Look forward to see it is action on my site!

Artes Del Mundo

My biggest feedback is allow better formatting of the email(s) sent to clients -such as a low stock.

Advanced Acoustics

We had trouble with the integration to start with but after a little bit of to and fro we got there. Great customer service from the tech guys and gals who were extremely helpful.

KoGaTec Online-Shop

I installed this App today and technicaly and functunaly it worked perfekt. Also the quick support by Thirumagal, to adapt German language worked in less than 2 hours. To make it a 5***** I from observe, how it helps to reduce left carts and increase visitor happyness.

TheDanishPlannerShop

I'm new to Shopify and coding, and I had some trouble getting it to work properly. But the customer support was very helpful and made sure that everything works as expected.

Real Designer Deals

I've only just started to explore this app and found that, although I couldn't change the back-end directly, the customer service responded rapidly to my request to do so. So far so good. :-)

Aspiga

Very helpful! Gopinath always helps with any bug fixes and developer issues we have. Definitely recommend.

ENKAYO Cosmetics

So far, so good! I had an issue with the placement which was solved so quickly by Neeraj! I've only given 4 stars as my site is yet to launch so I'm yet to see how my customers will find using Wishlist but at present, for me, I am very happy! Thanks all!