Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Royal RepubliQ

Support team are very responsive and willing to help with setup and customisation. The app is both easy to install and has a nice feature set.

DEV NALATA DEV

We're using this app on our client's site to create a favourite products list for users. When we ran into issues or needed to change something, the dev team was quick to respond and helpful.

nailbasics-ca

I've had a few little glitches here and there, but the support staff is amazing and really quick to respond. I find the plans a little more expensive than some of the options out there, but all-in-all we're happy with this app.

Sveta Milano

I've just downloaded this app and had some issues regarding css/html. I immediately contacted their customer service and they replied and solved everything super quickly (even if I started with a free plan!). So if you face some problems once downloaded this app don't worry, everything will perform perfectly!

Wolf's Geek Boutique

I am only taking the basic option to start and I am already impressed. There was an issue with getting the app to work on my store and after a couple of emails they manually fixed the code and I was sorted. Great service.

Victor De Rossa

Very good app and very nice support. They are quick to respond and as quick to do customization regarding your request. If you got problems in setting it up or positioning it on your website they'll help you with it. 5 stars in those regards. Only thing that makes this app not 5 stars for me is, that it does not support multi language and multi currency features. Based on the supports response on that matter, this must be customized by external developers as of now. Though, he said that they're working on those two features. If these functions become standard, then its easily 5 stars to me.

Greenstreet-Vintage

Great app and great individual service.
This team is showing a great support performance.
They did some programming to optimize the look of the wishlist and added some features that were important to me.

Gorgeous job over all

Routine Baseball

What a great app! It's just what we needed and some. With the customized folders that allow customers to make various lists within their account, adds some great marketing fun!

zagana-ph

It is Easy to use, easily customizable, the customer support and service of this app is so helpful. Quick response.

dtr New Zealand

This app was very easy to install and configure. I needed to alter something in the Wishlist popup itself, and after contacting the Support Team I received the fix within approximately an hour. Great customer service. Would recommend.