Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited October 28, 2020

The app gives as it promises. I am happy with the speed the support team helps. The app works well in our theme and looks good.

Fairbow
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 14, 2020

It's great because when I contact you by email, I get a reply very quickly. Even if you don't understand something, you will get an answer immediately, which is very helpful.

ニシナらくらく店舗受取サービス
Japan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 9, 2020

It is quiet difficult to find the good app for your Wishlist : so many ! I am developing websites for many clients and decide to stick to that one from now. I like it is integrated with other apps, and the way the list is displayed. Much better than other , with direct access to payment page or to variants/description. The fact that the Wishlist is connected to an address email is also a plus as clients do not have to create an account to access their list on all their devices. It is does the job, and the entry level plan gives you everything for an affordable price. I personally found the other plans tway too expensive for the benefits but it probably answers needs of large stores (...). I like the availability of the support and you will need them as most of the integration and translation job has to be handle by them. Be aware of that. It can seem annoying but in fact they can do more than if it was 'tab option' in the app. They are really good at integrated the app the way you want. At least they acknowledge the fact you need them so do no hesitate to contact them. For example I asked them to add a feature so people can add or remove from their list by clicking the add button instead of having to go to the list and press remove. Was done in 24h. Oh ! Before I forget, a feature I really like is that the app keep track of how many times the products has been added in a list. It is display next to the button ‘add to favorite’ on each products page and it is adding life on your website. Cool feature.

Eyefood Factory France
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 5, 2020

App barely functioned, which is not a huge issue; Plenty alternatives out there. The issue is that this app left an abundance of its code throughout many files when uninstalled, causing unnecessary files to load, formatting issues, etc. The app developers sent a guide to remove the code. I'm updating review to show that they provide satisfactory customer service, despite the issues with the app.

Adventure Emporium
Time spent using app: 4 months
Swym Corporation replied October 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. With regards to removing the app, we lose access to removing out code the moment you uninstall the app and that prevents us from cleaning up all our files - am sorry about that but it is unfortunately a limitation that we can't do much about. We've documented the steps to remove any remnants in this detailed blog post(https://swym.it/how-do-i-clean-up-my-store-after-i-uninstall-wishlist-plus/) but our support team will help you with the removal as well if you like.

Edited September 13, 2020

The app is so great,so far no problems.Just wish that after you go over your quote they still allow customers to see their wishlist items... please try to upgrade it! I had a bit of trouble integrating the heart icon to show on mobile devices, but after contacting the support team they helped me fix it, They are so patient and very polite... LOVE LOVE LOVE, totally worth it.

Aphrodite Image
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 25, 2020

Very impressed, beautiful app to use, and support team is awesome! Look forward to see it is action on my site!

BellaRosaMexico
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited August 10, 2020

My biggest feedback is allow better formatting of the email(s) sent to clients -such as a low stock.

Artes Del Mundo
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 28, 2020

We had trouble with the integration to start with but after a little bit of to and fro we got there. Great customer service from the tech guys and gals who were extremely helpful.

Advanced Acoustics
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 24, 2020

I installed this App today and technicaly and functunaly it worked perfekt. Also the quick support by Thirumagal, to adapt German language worked in less than 2 hours. To make it a 5***** I from observe, how it helps to reduce left carts and increase visitor happyness.

KoGaTec Online-Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 21, 2020

I'm new to Shopify and coding, and I had some trouble getting it to work properly. But the customer support was very helpful and made sure that everything works as expected.

TheDanishPlannerShop