Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

GINGER BOUTIQUE

Don't install this. The app redirects to their website and has changed my link to my website in spite of I have already deleted from my apps. I Can't add the wishlist to my store and can't complete setup because the app seems to be broken.

June 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have designed our app codes to ensure that the functionalities of existing elements on your store are not altered in any way. Also, our app doesn't have a feature where it automatically updates a reference to an existing link to our website.

We can certainly help to check on what is causing the redirection. Our support team has already reached out to you over an email, to help to debug this further and to ensure that the app is set up correctly on your store. You can reply to our email or write to us at support@swymcorp.com - we would be more than happy to help you.

JBNL Curiosity Shop

Worse app ever... Completely overtook my store. Change "add to cart" to "add to wishlist" and then when I uninstalled it, I now have no button at all. I had 5 potential customers on my site and they couldn't even think to buy anything because there wasn't an option.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our app codes are designed to inject the Add to Wishlist button dynamically on the product pages, without making any changes to the product page theme/liquid files. By doing that, we will make sure that the performance of other elements on your store is not altered in any way - especially the critical elements of the store like that of Add to cart. Purchase activity and conversion are critical measures for us and we have ensured that our app codes don't come in the way of any functionalities of your store that impacts these metrics.

We noticed that you have uninstalled the app and we are sorry to see you go. If you would like us to set up the app on a non-live theme and verify the functionalities, we can surely help in doing that. Our support team has reached out to you over an email with this information. You can reply to that email or write to us at support@swymcorp.com and one of us can surely assist you further.

WildBounds

If you're trying to get this app working with Klaviyo - then you have a lot of pain ahead of you. The Klaviyo integration was the main reason we selected this app over other wishlist apps. Given the mostly positive reviews, I was expecting the integration and set-up to be easy and well documented. It's neither. The support team is slow to respond, and when they do respond, the assume a level of understanding which I don't have. There is no documentation on how to complete the Klaviyo integration, and no documentation on how to set up the email flows. Seven weeks after installing the app, I'm still in the dark about what we need to do. I'm not an IT person, but the Swym support team seems to think I am. Proceed with caution.

April 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you had such a disappointing experience with us. I looked through the support request you had open with us and we didn't do nearly enough to make sure you had a smooth onboarding experience, so you are completely justified in feeling let down.

The Klaivyo integration steps are actually documented in detail on our site - you can access these docs at https://swym.it/playbooks/. I am not seeing that we shared this information with you, so we are reviewing our support response to see why that didn't happen. Please accept my sincere apologies, this is not the standard we strive for and we have certainly fallen short in this case. We will follow up with you via email to try and make this right for you, please consider giving us an opportunity to do so.

Sincerely,
Arvind

Zomorrodi Teppiche

Very unhappy with the functionality. There are tons of bugs in the app that makes it almost impossible to use. We are currently not able to log into the app. But what is even more horrible is that there are so many bugs in the process of saving items to the wishlist that we are loosing customers because of this app.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while accessing the admin panel of the app. We had emailed you with details on why that can happen and also get more details on the other issues that you are facing.

You can reach out to us over the same email thread or drop a note to us at support@swymcorp.com - one of us will be more than happy to help assist you further.

Alea Inc

It has ruin my collection page after uninstalling it, I have code everywhere, originally we deletes it because we decided not to use it and search another way

MDLR

We installed the app for only 8 hours, those 8 hours our site crashed and went offline on chrome and safari. It took hours trying different tech support until we figured out it was this app. As soon as we deleted things went back to normal and our site was on again

September 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. The Swym code does not touch any critical portions of the theme where in it impedes the loading or worse crashes your site. We checked to see if there was any reach out to our support staff to help rectify the issue and did not see any. We would be happy to work with you to rectify the issue and get you up and running.

Suchprice® 優價網

What "Non-English support" means from a very helpful CS:
"Sorry about that. Our dashbaord is still configured to support just english"
I was baited to install this app and my precious time was gone configuring it.

Yunnan Sourcing Tea Shop

This company want's $250 to import data from another system. How can I evaluate the app when I am forced to spend $250 just to get it set up correctly? Even though I signed up for the Premium Plan of $99, the developers refused to even consider importing my data without charges. I tried so hard to explain to them that I wasn't going to spend $250 in hopes that their app was the right fit for my store. They simply would not even consider helping me. They went on and on about how hard it would be to import my data, citing what if it's corrupted etc etc. Steer clear from these greedy people!

SamiraBoutique

Update
I never ask for advanced customization or change because I read some of your reviews of customer who you claim is on the free plan saying that you guys did exactly the same thing I ask for, so tell me how did you help them if they are on the free plan?
You guys are just like many app developers
that ask for good reviews in exchange for extra features. Which I can upload screenshot.
These guys are money hungry and will not help if you are on their free plan, I ask for help and was told it for pay user and I needed to upgrade for them to help me. I downloaded WISHLIST HERO and they help me do the same thing I ask these guys to do for free and their plan is much cheaper and their customer service is amazing.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you feel the way you do, but I believe I should correct you and state the facts. The FREE plan works as advertised and all the features included in it are available to you for your store's usage forever. The vast majority of our merchants are on our free plan and completely satisfied with the app and getting value from it for their stores. And we are happy to continue supporting them. You requested that we make additional customization changes for your store - and those are only available on our more advanced plans. We shared our detailed documentation with you but you were not interested in doing it yourself. If we are making changes for you, we want to commit to the highest quality levels when doing so, and that does come at a cost.

Your comment about all our reviews being fake is not only unwarranted, it is also 100% inaccurate and insulting to all those wonderful customers that have worked with us and continue to be happy with our apps/service.

We are glad another app worked out well for you and we wish you the best with your store but we would urge you to keep in mind that like you, we also value our customers and work hard to give them a great experience. Good luck and take care!

Bahimi USA

Wishlist Plus doesn't work in my store. I have sent an email before few days and asked for collaborator access and I grated immediately. and it been a few days and no one logged in my store to check the issue.

Previous 1