Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Milk Away

Great support, great team that made some customization even if we are a strat up on a free plan at the moment! Very happy with the app and may go for the paid version if needed ;-)

Adorbs Online

A MUST HAVE for every store. The support team helped me with a few issues that I had in a timely manner & I am happy. Thank you so much for the fantastic service :) Highly recommend this app!

Nuvola Eco Sàrl

Awesome App & amazing Support Team - this is a highly recommendable App and we will choose it on all our shops again!

Bionoble

Great app, support was very helpful to install it on our custom theme.
Very recommended thank you Anshu !

Pulsaradance

Superb service!!! The support team is super fast and very helpfull. We are using free version at the moment and everything works more than perfect.

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care

I love this app. It's easy to install and beautiful. Great customer service! I recommend it. Thanks!

fiftyflowers.com

Very powerful wishlist app. Provides an extensive API reference and examples for customizing its features. The customer support is amazing,

Eighty Seven

So far, so good. The app is working great and the customer service has been fantastic and very helpful.

The Fab Lab Life

The app is great and easy to use! they have an awesome customer support team, I would definitely recommend the app to anyone getting started with Shopify.

Sand Dollar Dubai

A flexible app that does exactly what we want but what really shines is their support. Gopinath and his team are first class!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127