Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

FULL OF MERCH

Great support and effective tool i would definitely recommend for any ecommerce. Good analytics feature.

iL Tutto Store

We appreciate the effort and enthusiasm of the Team Support
They responded to us quickly when we had problems
Pretty good apps and many features for my website

felíe / for

Very good app, inutitive and support is very reactive and helps out with every problem. I would recommend using the app

Kaly Ora

so easy to use and integrate! love it and customer support replies very fast if needed, would definitely recommend

Electric Family

We are in the process of setting up this app now and the support team has been a huge help with building a custom integration to our site.

Lotta wünscht sich was

Great app, great, fast and nice support and definitely a plus for user experiences - in German and English.

Jordans Jewellers

Really helpful and quick to respond to any of the problems on the site. Would highly recommend! I also love the heart icon really makes a difference on our site.

scanasia-as

Love the fast support. This app has multiple lists and that is a big requirement from my customer. Easy to use!

Brimstone&Bone, Co.

Great so far! Customer service assisted me quickly with installment help and the app works easy on our site. It's great being able to see what people are adding to their list as we try to utilize this information to better their experiences with our shop.

YWF

I had the best experience with Swym Corporation. I had trouble adding the heart-icon to my header. I contacted support and they set it up for me in a matter of seconds. I was really impressed. Thank you Swym.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141