Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Tropic Isle Living

We have had this app for a couple weeks now and our customers are happy using it. Nisha who is a representative with the company actually did a Zoom call to make sure we were comfortable with the app and also gave tips to improve customer conversion without signing up for any of the paid plans which is pretty impressive.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Its simple and good. Seems to be a lot of features available that I am not sure how to use yet. Maybe in the future.

Dalasini

I recently installed the app and needed help configuring the app to match my store aesthetic. The support team was very responsive and went above and beyond to provide the support I needed. They even went so far as to install the wishlist button in my collection and quick view pages for me, saving me the hassle of doing it myself and the money to hire a developer. So far it is working as expected and I would recommend giving it a try.

FLIP4SHOP

The Wishlist App app has satisfied our expectations. Great support!! They helped us very quick to easily set-up all functions and update translations!

redleague.com

I installed the wishlist app today and it is really looking good.
I love the ease that it installs and the versatility of choosing where to see the Wishlist.
Their costumer service is outstanding and quick!
Thanks a lot!

Twenty First Avenue

I love having the ability to add a wishlist feature to my website! It’s super cute, on-brand & easy to use! When I had any questions, the customer service team got back to me in a timely manner, which I appreciate! Special thanks to Gopinath N. for assisting me and making sure all of my questions were answered!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Nothing but outstanding support from these fine folks. Very well documented and very responsive team. Looking forward to keeping them as partners for a long time.

O2 Life

They provided such amazing service during the set up of the wishlist in our new online store. Grateful for their help!

jadeswim

Great and they set it up for me! Really excited to start using this feature. They also matched the colors on my site/theme perfectly!

Ruti

It's a great app, very easy to use and to get it implemented. Wishlist Plus allowed us to easily create a custom section with the list of desired products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101