Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

ABL-E

Fast support response! Easy to use and very works great with any site theme. Had a problem and was resolved very quickly.

Divinis

Great support staff. We had a lot of issues getting this app installed correctly and with the team code breaking, but they were consistently helpful and always went above and beyond to ensure everything worked correctly.

The Baby Basket UK

I downloaded this app to add a wish button to my site. When i installed it to was easy to use and instantly looked great. I needed to customisation so i contacted support. They were super fasted, and gave me exactly what i wanted. Thank you

eagermae activewear

Love it! Does exactly what it describes. It takes a bit to get the hang of the html instructions for setting the option to set the wish-list heart icon on your website's header but with patience it's possible. Great response from the team when i need help. Thank you!

LIVE GYMWEAR

Customer service replies straight away and is very helpful. I didn't like how the wishlist icon looked and they helped me alter it to my exact specification.

Augusta Twenty

I enjoy using wishlist. It adds a different level to my site. Support responds quickly and solves the problems efficiently.

belledorient

I'm still using the free version, but I'm willing to pay for it if the business goes well. First of all, I felt good because the Cs representative was so kind.

New Look Clothing Store

Wishlist Plus is a fast and responsive group of people. Special request were taken care of within a few hours. The app works great.

POWR Inc.

Great app. Great customer service. I was having trouble with installing the wishlist heart icon on my website's header and the technical support team had it up and running for me within minutes. 5 stars!

Design moi un mouton

Incredible customer service, they are attentive to the problems encountered and do not hesitate to spend the time necessary to help you.

The application offers many evolutions with the different packages.

I highly recommend if you are looking for a good wishlist app

Again thanks to you !