Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

GIVA Jewellery

Tried the free version, then upgraded to the paid version for two stores. Pros: excellent customer support, readily available APIs to sync between store and app, detailed analytics about various wishlist actions and conversions. Good going team!

Smallsteps.green Store 綠印生活坊

been using the free plan version. very fast respond when asked for help and solved my problem nicely.

esskateboarding-us

very happy with the wishlist plus app. We have it on multiple shopify stores and it's functionality and ease of set up and use is great. Also really happy with the support team who was able to help us get all our sites dialed with any issued we ran into.

Will's Vegan Store

This app is great, it lets my customers have multiple wish lists. It links nicely into the store through the top banner and product pages, you can also link into the footer. The menus and features work nicely, and you can change the look to fit your site. The support is 100% they are very helpful and give you comprehensive feedback and solutions. It would be good to have more configurable options in the app - you can change a lot of things but some colour scheme changes have to be made on request - but they will do this for you if you request. Great app and great support!

Cuddle Decor

We couldn't be happier! The support is superb and they always reply to our inquires in minutes. We needed some custom fields and they happily fulfilled our needs. If you are looking for some great app for your site, stop looking around and add this one, you won't regret it! Thank you so much for all your care and support, Swym team! We love it! 100+++

ÉTERNE

This app works great! Support staff is very responsive, and even helped us create a color customization.

Sarosi

This app looks amazing on the webshop. Works really well, and super quick and friendly customer service. Can definitely recommend it!

HI-LIFE Minimal

very very very very very good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SMAIBULUN

This APP is awesome and I strongly recommend other new ecommerce users to install this app which brings best customer experience. The customer support team is amazing!

Dakire

I'm using the app for our ecommerce website and it's run correctly. I have received a very good and quick support too, to set up the app on my store. Thank you guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133