Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Mobexpert

It is a very good application for wish lists, easy to install. But the most important thing is their extremely useful support! Thank you again.

Rusty Europe

The guys here are great. We had some issues enabling a button on a collections page and these guys got it up and running for us in no time. Thanks again for your awesome support!

Rusty Australia

Awesome App and even better support! These guys go out of their way to help out. So happy. Thanks guys!! :)

Abel.thelabel

a little bit complicated to get started with but the support team responds so quickly its super easy! Love this app it helps to keep my customers engaged.

Roger's Gardens

While this app doesn't provide all the customizations we needed out of the box, the support team is fantastic! They were very responsive, helped us customize all the colors to fit the brand, and even rerouted the wishlist product link so it goes to the detail page.

Material X World

The BEST! Incredibly responsive, helpful, and true pros! I would be totally lost without this app. I have asked so many questions and every time my answer is kindly and quickly answered, they app itself is totally comprehensive and integrates with more than I could even think of! I'm seriously thrilled to have found this app!

Casing Studio

Didn't work initially using Empire Theme. Requested support and they managed to fix the problem straightaway. I also made some special request to further improve the interface in my e-commerce store. All of this completed within 24 hours. Top notch support and the app works great, even with a free plan. The social counter is a plus for me.

GymFits

Great App, features, and navigation. Excellent customer service, Krishnan was the representative that assisted me on several occasions, each time I received top customer service and a solution to my problems. Continue doing a great job, guys!

SACRIZE

This app works great, and the customer service is good. It has all functions that I need. Recommend it!

Outdoor eStore Australia

so far so good installation support was good to get it working with our theme. looks good. The site is not live yet so can't report on usefulness yet. But support has been fantastic to date.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123