Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

MyFicz

Love this app.. their responses it mostly instant and friendly. They made the integration process fast to my Website

Essential-Living.dk

Great and easy import of product. A little slow. Would be nice to be able to import more features into products. Also would be nice to be able to sync single products

Lorenzi Milano

Very great app and great supporting team, too. Very helpful! The app could be improved and made more flexible by adding some integrations with some base features: metafields, most popular language apps (i.e. langify)... but that would only make it perfect. Syncee is already great the way as it is now!

Handbags From Katherine Hazard

I'm just getting started with this app. The customer service team has been fantastically helpful, and in fact they have done the uploading for me. Having been used to Oberlo and Smar7 in the USA/AliExpress, I found it difficult at first. Niki, Imre, and the team have been so helpful in getting us up and running.

Monkey Mobil

We are very happy and exited with this app. Not used it so long yet, but we believe it works great - and the support are amazing! :)

Rosewhip

I've had a good experience with them and they are prompt in answering my questions and helping me out with any problem. Even though there are a few kinks to workout in the software, they do take into consideration customer suggestions and continue to update their product. Overall, great experience.

Update: After some time using the app and running into a few problems, the support team helped me out very quickly. So their good service continues and this is why they keep their 5 stars. Selecting products to upload however still needs work as it would be better to choose which products to upload rather than deselect products you don't want to upload. An option to select all and then deselect could also exist for those who just upload thousands of products to their websites. If there is a way for stock number to show up on the product listing, it would also be very helpful.

Bananas And Peaches

If I could give less stars I would, customer care took days to respond each question I had, and when I chose a company and had questions, The customer service team still did not respond at all. So I reached out to the wholesaler themselves, and they informed me they don't evenoffer drop shipping anymore. Over all completely disappointing a waste of days of work and a waste of money.

Beat The Buz

Really fast customer service from Niki when trying to do a full upload of everything from scratch again after a problem occurred with my products list. Niki did it all for me in the end and sorted in hrs behind the scenes. Thanks a bunch Niki! Really appreciate it!

Brand Mia

They are helpful and response fast to email and chat. They help import my products when I was finding it difficult to set up.
Excellent service.

Fragrance4cheap Online

I love this app because syncee work really hard for there customers! Exceptional work A+++