Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Teamfandom Com

A must have app for any serious business, the team at Syncee are top notch.
Special thanks goes out to Imre for getting me setup and Zoli for keeping me running.

Xiosi

Excellent service, they have helped us from the first moment and have solved the problems very fast. 100% recommended.

Brandclubcom

This guys are extremely helpful and fast on support. This app solved a big issue for me with the integration between my shop and my dropshipping provider. Very satisfied with the service.

Helshop

Excellent service! And great ideas with prefix and surfix function. Good price for small inventory.

Lingeriestore2

Excellent app and great support! If you need to sync you stock, it'll save you lots of time. I highly recommend it!

Diamonds Magic

your software has caused me no end of problems. I am subscribed until october but once again my scheduled update has stopped working on its own and when I try to run it manually the system says my trial has expired. VERY frustrating

Theictpeople

We highly recommend the Syncee App for importing products to our shop using our suppliers datafeed and CSV files. It works really well, is easy to use, and the support provided is responsive, relevant and excellent all round.

The Electronic Skateboard Store

When I started out I was a little bit sceptical, but shortly I got amazed by their customer support, which is top class. You can ask them anything anytime and they will help you. Now I have found a solution that works very well with drop shipping suppliers who only have CSV feed and I can even automate the process of updating. This saves me a lot of headaches and allot of TIME! Thanks guys for making this app.

My Store For You 2018

Excellent service, excellent work, thank you

Ldsk Lingeries

An awesome app, to send files via suppliers sutout when we do Dropshipping, customer service excellent immediate response by chat.

Excellent work I especially thank Imre, who took the time and was patient because I gave him a lot of files that ultimately did not meet my expectations.

The platform offers you a lot of suppliers located all over the world.

A great app that really helps to do great things in e-commerce and ideal for Droshipper.

thanks again